PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Page 1 of 237 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

DLSU Green Archers!!

o ayan dalawa na yung exclamation point!!

sakto yung new thread, final four kaagad ang aabutan!

Banned by Admin
    @ the two exclamation points for the 2nd DLSU Green Archers thread title.

laban La Salle!

Go DLSU!

Sunday ang feu vs nu...kelan ang playoffs if ever na manalo ang feu this sunday????wed or thurs????

Congrats sa new thread ...ito ata pinaka active na thread na uaap mbt at saka feu

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan_0821 View Post
    Sunday ang feu vs nu...kelan ang playoffs if ever na manalo ang feu this sunday????wed or thurs????
    ang sabi ni TJ Manotoc kahapon during the DLSU-ADU game and during last weekend's DLSU-FEU game, the rubber match games would be held on "Wednesday after the Cheerdance Competition". perhaps the official word on the date would come right after this Sunday's FEU-NU game.

still, i believe that there is no DLSU team figuring in any knockout game next week.

hey guys, any of you know what the lowdown is on mac tallo? may sakit daw ba?

Banned by Admin
    ^ may sakit pa din daw according to Coach Gee.

ano daw klase ang sakit ni Tallo ?

Oh yeah! Go DLSU!

Nagpullout na dw sa ateneo si MVP? Hihina recruitment nila kung totoo un.

No MannyVP for Ateneo
    Last edited by xperiaaa; Sep 22, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

With the departure of Norman Black coinciding with the MVP pullout, hihina talaga ang recruitment nila. They have to get a really good PBA coach for next season to sustain their recruiting capabilities. Even if you have several alumni bankrolling your team, iba talaga pag may ninong kasi nandiyan ang long term moral support.

With Black, MVP, Slaughter and Salva leaving the team, it'll be interesting how Ateneo will avert a possible dark age. While I'm sure Ateneo won't have a difficult time looking for good guards and forwards (after all it's still The Ateneo), the team still doesn't have a possible monster center recruit for next season who will replace Slaughter. They would have to compete with La Salle in recruiting monster centers, without the backing of MVP.
    Last edited by dashingdevonair; Sep 22, 2012 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boying View Post
    ano daw klase ang sakit ni Tallo ?
    Sana nga may sakit lang. in the comments section kasi of The Green Mind's latest article, someone asked Tony Atayde why Mac Tallo wasn't at the AdU game and why he also wasn't in the picture with the former archers at practice. Sabi ni Tony he didn't want to comment on Tallo's status coz it would be unfair to him.

I thought something was up pero since someone's saying na may sakit daw, sana nga.

Does NU have a higher quotient that DLSU? Ayoko ng rubber match!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockstaridol View Post
    Does NU have a higher quotient that DLSU? Ayoko ng rubber match!!
    yup. in case of a triple tie, nu goes safely to the final four as #3, while la salle and feu will try to kill each other just for the #4 slot.

re:subido

I saw photos of subido in goarchers', uaap, & ubl albums. I went out of my way to see how tall or big this kid is coz his scores gave me the impression that he is a six-foot player. But to my surprise, he looks to my estimate 5'8 in height. Photos show also how the opponents crowd him in defense. There are photos that show 3-4 guys of different sizes , chasing or surrounding him yet he must be very good to earn 20-30 points. I checked his stats a while ago; against ateneo in the 1st round, he scored 34 points, and 20 points in the 2nd round. against ust in the 2nd round, he scored 33 points. some friends say this boy is very quick and agile. They said he could shoot 3 points an arm length away from the 3-pt arc. But he is just in 3rd year. Just imagine how he will be next year!

Banned by Admin
    ^ that is actually one of the reasons why i want Subido to be protected by DLSU at all costs. just like Teng and Thomas Torres, i'm confident that Subido can become a contributor to DLSU's campaign starting from his rookie year. i can see him becoming a very good PG/SG in college, something he can do in DLSU given the way the program is being run by the management at present.

now we have to engage in a do-or-die match instead of focusing for the final four

Banned by Admin
    laban La Salle!

Ok lang mag playoff. This should be a good experience for the Green Archers. It's games like these that increase the maturity of the team.

As shown by our previous game and NU's game with FEU, good defense is the key to defeating FEU. Nakasalalay kay Norbert at AVO itong game na ito haha.

Good luck on Wednesday! It'll be a good test of character.

I hope you guys win, it'll be a bitch slap in the face for the Thugaraws.

Page 1 of 237 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast