PEx Highlights

FEATURE: Gilas Going for Gold in Asian Games

For the next two weeks, Gilas Pilipinas will once more be in the spotlight in search for our first basketball gold medal in the Asian Games since 1962.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Outmuscles La Salle, Claim #2 Seed

The FEU Tamaraws secured the #2 seed in the Final Four after beating the DLSU Green Archers, 65-60.

read more

PROMO: The Maze Runner

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Maze Runner merchandise!

read more

REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

The Legend Ends is a totally epic conclusion to a heroic tale.

read more

Show Me Your Naked Teeths!

In this week's episode of Show Me Your Teeths, the girls talk about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but The Naked Truth!

read more

UP StatSoc Goes Infinite!

Come and join UP StatSoc in celebrating their 33rd Anniversary on September 22 to 27!

read more

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carly

40 57.97%
  • Emblem 3

9 13.04%
  • Fifth Harmony

15 21.74%
  • Tate

5 7.25%
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast
    Exciting sana yung pag reveal ng rank kung nag iiba kaso same top 3 lagi. Anyway, still surprised how Vino is doing this well sa votes but I think vulnerable pa sya Emblem 3 or Diamond could still surprise

Charonte Demon
    ^^ The thing is... I BELIEVE that it's like that most of the time -- that the placing of the contestants rarely change. Just like with X Factor UK. They usually reveal the rankings at the end of the season and you realize the the placings changed but rarely and at minor increments. I don't know; maybe it's just because the talent in XF US is so weak.

Carly Rose Sonenclar. That girl is amazing.

GMTVGrandSlam & KPExTTQueen sexy_tami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Revealing the rankings is making the show predictable.

Are you guys okay with that? Isn't the surprise/shock much more entertaining?
    I think keri pa pero mas egzoyting sana kung hindi irereveal ang nasa top and second to the last spots bilang kita naman ang kulelat dahil sa sing off! tipong if 8 sila ngayon, ireveal lang nila ang standing for places 3-4-5-6. Para mawindang ang iba!!! chaarr!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aya_Alexa View Post
    trowth natawa talaga ako nung napanuod ko yung pag breakdown niya!
    winnur din si Papa Steve nung ilagay niya uli sa spotlight si teh Nicole at tanungin kung may gusto siyang sabihin!!! wasak na wasak si ateh!!!!

kalowka, para naman kasing literal na sasabog si Rachel nung time na yun!! nashokot aketch sa pagka OA ni ghagha!!

Nakakaloka yung chikka na nireject ng Emblem3 ang request ni Kendall Jenner (shupatempang ni ateng Kim Kardashian) na magperform na birthday niya!!!

hong lantod lantod naman kasi niya noh!! kiri kiri ng kepyas!!!! chura!!! buti nga wiz nadiligan ang vruha!!!

oh ano nga ngayon teh!!!!!!!!

NGANGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_tami View Post
    winnur din si Papa Steve nung ilagay niya uli sa spotlight si teh Nicole at tanungin kung may gusto siyang sabihin!!! wasak na wasak si ateh!!!!

kalowka, para naman kasing literal na sasabog si Rachel nung time na yun!! nashokot aketch sa pagka OA ni ghagha!!
    feeling mo nga namatayan si atey eh, kulang nalang humiga higa na din siya sa stage that time.

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_tami View Post
    Nakakaloka yung chikka na nireject ng Emblem3 ang request ni Kendall Jenner (shupatempang ni ateng Kim Kardashian) na magperform na birthday niya!!!

hong lantod lantod naman kasi niya noh!! kiri kiri ng kepyas!!!! chura!!! buti nga wiz nadiligan ang vruha!!!

oh ano nga ngayon teh!!!!!!!!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3037444_o.gif

NGANGA!!!

si Kendall ba yung youngest yung 17 ata? nakakaloka naman

Cece darling, you're a beautiful & nice person but im sorry honey you're gonna have to go next .....

Carly Rose has the X Factor

Carly Rose Sonenclar is a Superstar...Adele song is just perfect and really did not need a KEY CHANGE..unless you are Carly Rose with the perfect key change..love it

Tate Stevens..Solid.consistent..nothing new.

5th Harmony..stronger-kelly clarkson..not bad not bad..Lauren and Dinah stole the spotlight from Camilla this week but Ally still has the sad story..Normani who?!?!?!.. YES i know all of their names now

Emblem3..teeny bopper..cutesy/boyband na boyband song..pang ASAP lang ang performance with matching taking off the jacket, pushup at the end and kind of promoting their own record .. QUEEN B wasn't even looking at their performance but they'll be safe

Diamond..i want you to stay but no more whitney songs, k hun

Paige..the song wasnt as annoying as i thought it would be

Cece--Xtina would not approve..i really like you as a person but ugh

Vino---boring

2 more contestants leave tomorrow..im hoping vino and paige bc i still want to watch Cece make a mess of herself next week..LOLs

3 or 4 episodes left..ahhhhhh

just give the 5 million to Carly or just give her a contract and make her millions like Hannah Montana
    Last edited by Effy_sinclair; Nov 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

2 na naman maeeliminate? Feels like the show is on a rush seriously ang haba haba ng audition eps tapos sa live shows minamadali. Di pa nagpepeak yung potential ng iba ligwak na. Such a mess.

nakakatakot para kay paige thomas yung mga good comments ng mga volturi sa kanya. Ganya din sila last time kay jennel, first performer din having good compliments tas LEGWAK!

As for carly and cece, sorry girls; the original singers of your songs are still WAY FAR BETTER.

Tate- you can sangggggg!
    vino- sayang ka gurang!
    emblem 3- magjacool na lang kayo sa staage kaysa kumanta! enjoy pa ang mga beki nights

paige- nakukulangan pa rin ako sa birit power ng negrang 'to
    fifth harmony- PACK YOUR SUITCASE!

kay khloe kardashian- parang mariel rodriguez lang ang peg nito nung nagsisimula pa lang mag hostess sa PBB

fafa mario lopez- oh kay DAKILA kang kano ka!

Sa scream & shout nila britney biatch at ulikba- Pak na pak ang hair style ni britney! I love it!

WTF, Emblem3? That was disgusting.

Diamond tried too much.

Cece was terrible. What happened to her?

5th Harmony was just okay. Too much drama is annoying.

I like Paige and Carly this week.

Idouble eliminate na ang acts ni LA.

I think Cece's Lady Marmalade was her best performance in the live shows. Kapag di siya plastic and showing her true bit*C*h self. She's doing great!

I hope Vino gets the boot!

5th Harmony and Diamond was also forgettable kung this week's performance ang basis.

Nakaka-off (sa iba) yung inalis ni drew yung jacket niya... Yabang lang pero binoto ko pa din sila...

KISMET/F2/DMM/ASHRALD/ mystique143's Avatar

1) Carly - An Adele song...one that is super popular and has been covered a billion times in singing competitions can be annoying because we all know how AWESOME ADELE is, but I think Carly's version was MASTERFUL...she didn't sing it exactly like Adele..and she put some CARLY vocals to it..she jazzed it up and she HIT THE NOTES she needed..nonetheless..she still managed to give a great performance even if it wasn't her best..like LA said..her 2nd best..is better than other contestant's 1st best. HAHA! So props to Carly for taking on such a popular song..the girl is too talented!

2) Paige - I really like Paige's performance...the beginning of the performance was my favorite..because her voice was clear and pretty...however...once she started dancing..her voice wasn't as great, but the reason I liked this performance is because she was more HERSELF...and she had fun on stage and when I see an artist...who is not completely taken over by the production, the costumes, and dancers. PAIGE WAS BEING PAIGE..and I liked her being that way. I'm glad that she finally stood up to Demi and told her she wanted to do something else. GOO PAIGE..don't let anyone tell you to be someone else..I know Demi has a vision for Paige, but I think Paige knows already what kind of artist she wants to be..and I'm glad that Demi is listening. I think Paige has something "special" inside of her..she has the performance package...it's just working on her vocals because sometimes she can sound really good and other times she just gets pitchy.

3) Tate - There's something about him that's so endearing..and I feel he'll do really well in country music..will he win X-factor? maybe...I don't know...America loves contestants from the south...I mean not all the time, but if you look back in American idol...a lot of their winners are from the south. Anyways...watching this performance made me feel like I was at his concert..so that's saying something.

4) Diamond - Britney needs to stop giving Diamond Whitney songs...we know she's a little diva, but give her more current songs. She can very well do it...she did it with "Hey Soul Sister". Diamond is a very charismatic when she's on stage..she gives a freshness in whatever she does..if she sticks around..hopefully Britney will give her a better song.

5) Fifth Harmony - I felt bad for Ally...(I noticed she cries a lot..the crier of the group), but she's a soldier for performing. Lauren was great with her solos..and Dinah as well. My problem was that there were some parts that I would love to hear the HARMONIES..like what L.A said...the chorus part just sounded so ordinary. It wasn't until Dinah did the bridge and did her little singing adlibs over the group where it sounded nice. It was an all right performance, but they appeal to me...they all can sing really well. I just want them to have more tight harmonies..I know they can do it..I saw it and heard it in their past performances.

6) Emblem 3 - they are sooo adorable and they are heartthrobs, but this performance was a bit dull. Don't get me wrong..I was smiling from ear to ear and gushing about how cute they were, but they needed to step it up for me. It would be nice to see them in THEIR ELEMENT which they said last night was they play instruments. They need that kind of WOW performance because they only really impressed once in the live shows. I love their energy and they are bankable because obviously the GIRLS love them, but i want to see MORE OF THE REAL EMBLEM 3..not just a group that Simon wants to create..I want to see their ORIGINALITY like their audition.

7) CeCe - I love CeCe...and I think the EDIT that X-Factor gives her was really OFF. I see her instagram and her interaction with the other contestants and she seems like a total sweetheart. I also miss the old CeCe..the fiesty firecracker..the confident CeCe. She kind of came back last night, but she really did miss the mark with this performance. She definitely had a better vocal performance, but she is NO CHRISTINA AGUILERA. She was just ALL RIGHT to me..I'm glad she came back fighting though and I respect her. I just feel that she was lost these couple of episodes...and I hope if she does stay another week.. She'll do what Paige did and tell Demi..what kind of artist SHE WANTS TO BE..not the way Demi sees her because the more she becomes CeCe...and is comfortable out there..she'll get more confidence. I know it's in there...it's starting to come back.

8) Vino - I love Vino's voice, but the song was just..BLAH to me...and the fact that he was literally bothered by the song choice change the day before showed. I mean he was a pro to go out there and performed it, but I feel that Vino needs to be more vocal as well..as much as he trusts L.A. Reid...He should sing songs he feels comfortable with. There are way better songs he can sing and that we can relate to that will fit that unique voice that he has. I really do hope he doesn't get the boot, but his performance was forgettable to me.

I have mixed emotions about tonight's result show....for some reason..I think someone else will go home..NOT CeCe...because believe it or not..CeCe has A LOT OF FANS! they are fighters just like her..and I have a feeling they are packaging her to be the underdog. You know? Like the contestant who was always in the bottom, but survives..and then PEAKS AT THE RIGHT TIME and WINS THE WHOLE DAMN THING. Why I thought of this because Simon said..."PACK YOUR SUITCASES." comment..whenever Simon says that to a contestant..they end up staying in the competition. Sometimes that's how it goes...Vino might be going home..and maybe one of the groups or Paige..maybe even one of teens might be going home. I guess it all depends on how each performance appealed to the audience. So I guess we'll see what will happen later tonight.

Goodbye [spoiler start] Paige Thomas [/spoiler end]

what a surprise. I thought she did well yesterday. Then again too little too late applies

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast