badminton court within makati area | Hobbies and Recreation | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Gilas Pilipinas Update

Gilas Pilipinas sealed another win against Japan, 75-60. PExers are talking about the game here.

read more

How to deal with immigration officers?

Let PExer Moonstruck give you tips in dealing with Philippine Immigration Officers for Your Travel Abroad.

read more

Next Billion Dollar Movie

Which among the most anticipated movies of 2015 will make it to the billion dollar mark? Or will a surprise entry makes it to the list? Share your predictions here.

read more

UAAP Season 78 Courtside Reporters

UAAP season 78 is back with a new set of lovely courtside reporters who are all ready to be the voice of the game. Are you ready to meet the girls?Check out this thread

read more

Starstruck Prediction Game

Among our 35 new Starstruck hopefuls, can you spot the real deal?Join the 2015 Starstruck 6 Prediction Game!

read more

UAAP 78 Game Schedules

Know when your teams will play against their biggest rivals this season. For game and schedule updates, check out this thread.

read more

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    badminton court within makati area

    post naman kayo if may alam kayo na badminton court within makati area.
    with rates and location.



    TIA

  2. #2
    the zone s me malugay makati, me game kami dun once a week either tuesday, wed or thurs 7pm to 9pm minsan till 10pm. entrance fee is 50pesos plus sharing s court fee n 200 per hour kung wood at 250 pag taraflex

    Quote Originally Posted by jacintheastrid View Post
    post naman kayo if may alam kayo na badminton court within makati area.
    with rates and location.



    TIA

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vfa_universe View Post
    the zone s me malugay makati, me game kami dun once a week either tuesday, wed or thurs 7pm to 9pm minsan till 10pm. entrance fee is 50pesos plus sharing s court fee n 200 per hour kung wood at 250 pag taraflex
    Hello vfa_universe, pwede ba ** sumali sa inyo... I play sa alabang up until know, kaso nalalayuan na **.. thanks!

  4. #4
    cold as ice banwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ring of fire
    Planet Badminton: J. Victor St., Makati

    Smashpoint: Gen Lim St. Makati



    san ba ang location mo jobz?

  5. #5
    cold as ice banwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ring of fire
    Planet Badminton: 320 per hour per court

    Smashpoint: 230 per hour per court

    both no entrance fee.

  6. #6
    isang kanto lang layo ko sa smashpoint. pwede ba walkin jan?

  7. #7
    cold as ice banwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ring of fire
    Quote Originally Posted by iammaemae View Post
    isang kanto lang layo ko sa smashpoint. pwede ba walkin jan?


    wala silang queing. per hour lang.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by banwa View Post
    Planet Badminton: J. Victor St., Makati

    Smashpoint: Gen Lim St. Makati



    san ba ang location mo jobz?
    Banwa, sa makati ** nauwi, pero sa may baclaran ** ngwork kaya dapat **** makati ** nglalaro... San kyo naglalaro Banwa?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •