LBC Express, Inc. - Now Hiring! | Call Centers and Call Center Jobs | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

2016 Tennis Challenge

Join the latest PEx Tennis Challenge. Check this thread for more details!

read more

Going back to Counter Strike!

This game definitely gave some of us sleepless nights! Anyone still playing Counter Strike?

read more

Your favorite junk food!

Forget diet! We all want to treat ourselves with some of the yummiest junk food snacks out there once in a while. What are your picks?

read more

Cruise travel: Have you tried it?

Let us go cruisin' and explore different destinations by the sea. Anyone going to a cruise vacation soon?

read more

Suggest a serye story for AlDub!

alDub nation, anong kwento ang gusto niyo para kina Alden at Maine kung magkakaron na sila ng sariling serye? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Dealing with the plastics!

How to deal with two-faced people around us? Let us all take the higher route, right?

read more

X

LBC Express, Inc. - Now Hiring!

To facilitate the processing of your application, please refer to the instructions below:

For Metro Manila, candidates applying for the positions enumerated below should personally visit our office at the 5th Floor Star Cruises Center Andrews Avenue, Newport Cyber Tourism Pasay City from 10:00AM to 12NN and 1:00PM 3:00PM, Mondays to Thursdays. Please bring an updated resume and be ready for an interview.

a. Customer Associate
    b. Exchange Associate
    c. Delivery Associate

For areas other than Metro Manila, and candidates applying for other positions, you will receive a call from our Recruitment team if your qualifications match our needs.

Truly yours,

LBC Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8318/7941405074_15b4508530_b.jpg

To facilitate the processing of your application, please refer to the instructions below:

For Metro Manila, candidates applying for the positions enumerated below should personally visit our office at the 5th Floor Star Cruises Center Andrews Avenue, Newport Cyber Tourism Pasay City from 10:00AM to 12NN and 1:00PM 3:00PM, Mondays to Thursdays. Please bring an updated resume and be ready for an interview.

a. Customer Associate
    b. Exchange Associate
    c. Delivery Associate

For areas other than Metro Manila, and candidates applying for other positions, you will receive a call from our Recruitment team if your qualifications match our needs.

Truly yours,

LBC Recruitment

Hi! Ano po ba mga requirements para sa mga position na yan? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8318/7941405074_15b4508530_b.jpg

a. Customer Associate
    b. Exchange Associate
    c. Delivery Associate

Truly yours,

LBC Recruitment
    ano po qualification sa sales associate?

To lbc

good day.you have a email where can i sent my resume.thank you more power...im willing to work on your company..

i'm applying as associate.. im willing to work on your company

I'm applying as cashier. Where can i sent my resume. I'm willing to work on your company.