Hi football fans and enthusiasts! Come and join the 1st Manila Football Cup 2012!
Date: 15-16 September 2012
Venue: Alabang Country Club, Philippines
Organized by the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines & Kaya Futbol Club Academy, the 1st Manila Football Cup - Corporate Category is a great platform for team building & networking for all participating organizations!
ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
The 1st Manila Football Cup is a 2 day tournament that is designed to be the biggest & most diverse football event this year. Over 1,000 athletes from about 170 teams were invited to join from different schools, football clubs, companies & organizations across the country.
Day 1 -- September 15, Saturday
- Menís Open (18U)
- Ladies Open (18U)
- Corporate category (Mixed)
Day 2 -- September 16, Sunday
- Mixed 5U --- 13U Boys
- Mixed 8U --- 13U Girls
- 10U Boys --- 15U Boys
- 10U Girls --- 15U Girls
- Activity Stations by Sponsors
- Bouncy castles for kids
- Football Photography contest
- Participation of Kaya FC & Philippine Azkhal players: Jason Sabio, Anton & Armand Del Rosario, Nate Burkey, Aly Borromeo,Lexton Moy, Josh Beloya and many more!
HOW TO JOIN
- Form a mixed soccer team with a minimum of ten (10) and maximum of fifteen (15) players
- Each team must have at least three (3) female players. At least one (1) female player should be on the field at all times.
- Each company can send a maximum of three (3) teams to participate.
- Fill-up the Team Registration Form here and fax back to (+632) 759-6690 or e-mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for Registration is on 31 of August 2012, Friday. Advance registration and payment is required.
- The tournament is played seven (7) aside including the goal keeper, and with no off-side rule.
NEVER played football? -- The 1st Manila Football Cup - Corporate Category is a FUN CUP! Our aim is to provide a socially competitive environment for players who approach the game with the right attitude and the right spirit.
For questions or clarifications, please email email@example.com or call (+632) 845.1324 & look for Ms. Cay CastaŮos.
Click HERE for the Event Brief.
We look forward to your support and participation!