PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Page 71 of 251 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 5012
    adette di ko na maquote

gwafu ni ge jan sa sideview page na yan

makalaglag talaga!

now wonder pag tumatabi sa kanya si abs
    nalilimutan niyang mahinhin siya kuno :lol

Quote Originally Posted by unlisted View Post
    adette di ko na maquote

gwafu ni ge jan sa sideview page na yan

makalaglag talaga!

now wonder pag tumatabi sa kanya si abs
    nalilimutan niyang mahinhin siya kuno :lol

wafu nga ni ge dyan

parang single pa

natatakot nga ako para ke ge
    pag tinabihan ni kaps eh

mukang gusto siyang tsansingan

Quote Originally Posted by AgentA View Post

credit to VER PAULINO

wawww hangkinis!

hindi skin ni kimmy ah

yung ulo ng kalbo

Quote Originally Posted by wyn View Post
    credit to the owner..

Sk's ...patulong diko maalala kung kailan kuha pic na to ni Kim..before or after Star Magic Tour Hawaii ba??wala lang thanks in advance sa sagot

hello wyn!!

baka naman marami ang Andersons
    ng towel na ganyan

if merun naka burda jan na
    "MRS. ANDERSON" , un na!

di ba dapat pink ang towel ni kimmy
    samakatuwid , i therefore conclude

if kimmy loves pink
    whose blue towel is she using
    to cover her tanned skin in da inset photo

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! kahit magulo
    sarap isipin un na un

credit as tagged

alam nyo ba kung saan nakatira si chinita princess?

sige, multiple choice tayo kasi namiss ko to eh

a. vista real

b. loyola grand villa

c. condo somewhere

d. another condo somewhere

e. wala dyan sa mga yan

f. kung saan nakatira din si gerald
    anderson na wala dyan sa mga yan

magrerebyu muna ko kasi hindi ko
    alam ang sagot eh

Quote Originally Posted by unlisted View Post

hello wyn!!

baka naman marami ang Andersons
    ng towel na ganyan :hmm :

if merun naka burda jan na
    "MRS. ANDERSON" , un na! :naughty :

di ba dapat pink ang towel ni kimmy :hmm :
    samakatuwid , i therefore conclude

if kimmy loves pink
    whose blue towel is she using
    to cover her tanned skin in da inset photo :hmm :

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! kahit magulo
    sarap isipin un na un :lol :

nagkataon lang yan peyt

sabe ng mga tagabukid

back to work muna ko ah

balik ako in a few sekons

uu, ganun ako kabilis magtrabaho

HINDI LANG YAN ANG
    GINAGAMIT NI KIMMY
    NA GAMIT NI GERALD

capslock pa yan for
    empasis

Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdenOs for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen....

Quote Originally Posted by kimge4ver View Post
    Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdenOs for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen....

happy kimerald friday tess

and i always thank the Lord for
    prayer number 10 that was
    answered since 2008 pa but the
    tubo is lately lang

ayon sa panaginip ko

peyttttt! lurking ka na lang ba?

sori, now lang ako nakabalik
    kala ko kasi mabilis ako magtrabaho
    yabang ko lang pala yun

credit to owner

nakapantulog na rin kaya
    si kimmy nang oras na to?

reding redi na si ge dyan
    humilata sa totoong kama

alisin nyo yung camera
    naghihilik na yan agad

Quote Originally Posted by mitziko View Post
    hello Solids.

I am not trying to be a party poofer. however, I think ABS-CBN should cancel their Star Magic Ball and donate the money to all the poor people who have no place to live cause of the recent flooding/storms. I watched the news on GMA-7 and it is very depressing, very sad that some Pinoys are living under a very dirty/unhealthy/smelly conditions, trash all over the place, people getting sick.

I think the ball is just for stars to party and press people to talk about and gossip. the network can scale down the celebration if they just want to party.

I believe charity should begin at home(abs-cbn) and not the network asking donations from their viewers.

i agree with you, mitz, kahit ngayon lang
    nila gawin yan

i wish i was a fairy party poofer para
    isang wave lang ng wand ko, maglalaho
    lahat ng epal sa star magic party na
    yan, unang una na yang nhila na parang
    linta kung makadikit ke gerald

Quote Originally Posted by wyn View Post
    weeeeeeee pasensya na po..mali man nasa isip ko..kinilig lang
    kase ako

anung dapat pagpasenyahan namen wyn?

kung anuman nasa isip mo, yan
    din nasa isip ko

lalo na kung madumi yun

ganyan lang ang kalakaran dito sa
    pex patayugan ng mga pangarap

Quote Originally Posted by ksakg View Post
    hi! mga SK pewede ako makasali s inyong usapan kahit d me kamember ng SK

hello there ksakg

welcome to sk dreamland

dreamland ulet tayo ngayon kasi
    me apekted sa tabi tabi ng sibaks

kahit hindi ka member dito,
    basta madaldal ka, pasok ka

pero dapat, masanay kang magmonologue

Quote Originally Posted by athenskg View Post
    SUPER LABING LABING BA SILA SA

PARADISE IN HEAVEN, TOKS

DYAN NA YONG HOUSE NILA

KALA KO DUN SA FARM PEARL

MALI BA SI Q

madami silang properties, toks

yung nagulat ako,
    dun sa property nila na hindi ko
    akalain at hindi ko napanaginipan
    na magkakaproperty sila dun

Quote Originally Posted by kg43t3rnity View Post
    peyttttt! lurking ka na lang ba?

sori, now lang ako nakabalik
    kala ko kasi mabilis ako magtrabaho
    yabang ko lang pala yun

adetttttteeeeeeee tonsils mo kita na

if u only knew what pex is doing to me

nilaglag ako layasan ko nga!

sensya na baka di na ko makasabay sa agos

look who's back! hahaha pero temp lang to
    ayawko din sya gamitin kc i want her to rest

uwian na namen solids

tsaka naiinitan na si ge

walang sense :

o, pano? wedi sa susunod na lang

thanks for keeping me company lurkers!

hanggang sa me apekted much ulet sa sibaks

"fabricated lies" daw eh si chinita
    princess kaya hindi nagpafabricate
    ng lies

impernes, accomplice niya si ge syempre
    magasawa kaya

magasawang sinungaling kasi KAILANGAN PA

Quote Originally Posted by faith&love4KG View Post
    adetttttteeeeeeee tonsils mo kita na

if u only knew what pex is doing to me :bop :

nilaglag ako layasan ko nga! :bop :

sensya na baka di na ko makasabay sa agos

look who's back! hahaha pero temp lang to
    ayawko din sya gamitin kc i want her to rest

panu mo nakita eh nakamask ako
    nung sumigaw ako?

onga minsan, bastush si pex eh

till next na lang ako babawi kase
    dumating na yung pinakahihintay
    ko mula nang pumasok ako sa
    trabaho

ang uwiannnnnn!!!

hello na lang to look whos back

andito na si annieng reklamador na bibigyan ko
    ng report kaya babayyyyyy

uwian na namen solids

tsaka naiinitan na si ge:rotflmao :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/aqlim/fan.gif

walang sense ::rotflmao :

o, pano? wedi sa susunod na lang :lol :

thanks for keeping me company lurkers! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../jumbokiss.gif

hanggang sa me apekted much ulet sa sibaks http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ies/jumbo2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ilies/laff.gif

"fabricated lies" daw eh si chinita
    princess kaya hindi nagpafabricate
    ng lies

impernes, accomplice niya si ge syempre
    magasawa kaya

magasawang sinungaling kasi KAILANGAN PA

hanggang kelan???? nila KAILANGAN PA

hanggang mapagod na naman akoooooo!!!

well, sa totoo lang kakaumay na

time for lurkers to post naman

kakain lang muna ko sa dreamland

panu mo nakita eh nakamask ako
    nung sumigaw ako?

onga minsan, bastush si pex eh

till next na lang ako babawi kase
    dumating na yung pinakahihintay
    ko mula nang pumasok ako sa
    trabaho

ang uwiannnnnn!!!

hello na lang to look whos back

andito na si annieng reklamador na bibigyan ko
    ng report kaya babayyyyyy

ingattt!!!

drive safely!!! focus!!!

adetteee!! jan ka pa ba

wag mu samahan ng pex report si annie ha

naimagine ko lang anu kaya tsura niya pag me
    nabasa siyang ganun

ok babushki!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

i will leave a note for gerald

Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to. napapanahon lang hehhe

Page 71 of 251 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 81 121 171 ... LastLast