5-LAYER CHARCOAL BAMBOO-MICROFIBER INSERT
3pcs. at Php140 ea.
6 pcs. at Php135 ea.
12 pcs. at Php130 ea.
• 3 Layers of Microfiber and 2 Layers of Bamboo
• Stay-dry Outer Lining/Covering is made of Charcoal Microfleece
Charcoal bamboo is the main material for the insert. A little known natural fabric, charcoal bamboo has a long list of benefits, such as:
• Charcoal bamboo is highly porous, making it highly effective for moisture removal and humidification.
• When the air is too dry, charcoal bamboo releases its own moisture, thus adjusting the humidity in the air.
• Charcoal bamboo absorbs bad odor and toxic substances from water.
• Charcoal bamboo is naturally an antibacterial and antifungal.
• Charcoal bamboo generates negative ions. Negative ions work in the parasympathetic nervous system, which relaxes the mind and body.
• According to a health website, it is believed that bamboo charcoals have more than 400 kinds of minerals and hundreds of medicinal benefits and effects for our health.
Microfiber - highly absorbent for it traps moisture between its fibers and can absorb up to 8 times its weight in liquid. This is typically used insert. Microfiber should only be used as an insert and should not touch your baby’s skin; if put next to the skin, they will absorb even the skin’s natural moisture resulting in dryness and rashes.
Bamboo – very absorbent and is more absorbent than microfiber. It is naturally anti-bacterial and won't hold odors. It is very soft and gentle fiber for baby. Bamboo is eco-friendly and sustainable.
This is best used with Covers to enjoy the benefit of Charcoal and Stay-Dry Lining.
Please check www.lilthingstore.multiply.com for more info
Read more: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...Position,1-6,6