Hello traditional Japanese clothing owners!
(Hi admin, if there's a similar thread, you may want to direct me there and close this thread )
I made this thread because it's so hard to find traditional Japanese clothing owners here in the Philippines. You might as well share some of your tips for the following:
1) Where to buy your yukata, kimono, jinbei, hakama etc.?
2) What to consider in buying one?
3) Approximate cost of a Japanese traditional clothing set?
4) Tips in wearing and caring for your apparel?
5) Events that you can go to wearing a yukata?
6) Pictures (links preferably)!!