PEx Highlights

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Sun, Oct 19

FINAL

KIA80

Tue, Oct 21

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORT96NLEX101
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINESMB

Wed, Oct 22

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCOBARAKO
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumPUREFOODSALASKA

Fri, Oct 24

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXTALK N TEXT
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERRAIN OR SHINE

Sat, Oct 25

05:00 PMLucena CityGINEBRAKIA

Sun, Oct 26

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOGLOBALPORT
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBPUREFOODS

Tue, Oct 28

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCOBLACKWATER
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTALASKA

Wed, Oct 29

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumKIARAIN OR SHINE
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXGINEBRA

Fri, Oct 31

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumALASKAMERALCO
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTPUREFOODS

Sun, Nov 2

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOSMB
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINETALK N TEXT

Tue, Nov 4

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumKIAGLOBALPORT
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABLACKWATER

Wed, Nov 5

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCONLEX
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBALASKA

Fri, Nov 7

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINEBARAKO
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTKIA

Sun, Nov 9

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERGLOBALPORT
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumPUREFOODSGINEBRA

Tue, Nov 11

04:15 PMCuneta AstrodomeKIAALASKA
07:00 PMCuneta AstrodomeMERALCOTALK N TEXT

Wed, Nov 12

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTRAIN OR SHINE
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABARAKO

Fri, Nov 14

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumALASKABLACKWATER
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXPUREFOODS

Sat, Nov 15

05:00 PMDavao CityRAIN OR SHINEMERALCO

Sun, Nov 16

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOKIA
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBGINEBRA

Tue, Nov 18

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumBLACKWATERPUREFOODS
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTGLOBALPORT

Wed, Nov 19

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumBARAKOALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumKIASMB

Fri, Nov 21

04:15 PMYnares Center, AntipoloNLEXBLACKWATER
07:00 PMYnares Center, AntipoloGINEBRAMERALCO

Sat, Nov 22

05:00 PMCagayan de Oro CityALASKAGLOBALPORT

Sun, Nov 23

03:00 PMBinan, LagunaTALK N TEXTBARAKO
05:15 PMBinan, LagunaMERALCOPUREFOODS

Tue, Nov 25

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGLOBALPORTSMB
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINENLEX

Wed, Nov 26

04:15 PMYnares Center, AntipoloBARAKOBLACKWATER
07:00 PMYnares Center, AntipoloPUREFOODSKIA

Fri, Nov 28

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumNLEXALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBMERALCO

Sun, Nov 30

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRABARAKO
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumPUREFOODSRAIN OR SHINE

Tue, Dec 2

04:15 PMMoA ArenaBARAKONLEX
07:00 PMMoA ArenaALASKAGINEBRA

Wed, Dec 3

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumMERALCOKIA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumTALK N TEXTPUREFOODS

Fri, Dec 5

04:15 PMAraneta ColiseumRAIN OR SHINEALASKA
07:00 PMAraneta ColiseumSMBTALK N TEXT

Sat, Dec 6

05:00 PMDipolog CityPUREFOODSBARAKO

Sun, Dec 7

03:00 PMAraneta ColiseumKIANLEX
05:15 PMAraneta ColiseumGINEBRARAIN OR SHINE

Tue, Dec 9

04:15 PMCuneta AstrodomeBLACKWATERSMB
07:00 PMCuneta AstrodomeGLOBALPORTMERALCO
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1236
  1. #101
    ^hindi rin pala pinaglaro si Thoss sana sumabay na lang siya kila coach Chot

  2. #102
    What happened to Mark Acosta and the other drafts...were they able to sign contracts with them?

  3. #103
    Only Deutchman, Mandani and Manuel signed. Acosta, I think, will go back to the D League and continue playing for Erase Plantcenta.

  4. #104
    We'll live and die with Miller-David
    from spin.ph

    GLOBAL Port team owner Mikee Romero has quashed speculations of more trades for the pro league's newest franchise with two weeks left before the 38th PBA season comes off the wraps.

    The dashing sportsman-businessman says he’s more than pleased with the roster the Batang Pier have right now, a team which he pointed out is capable of springing surprises right on its maiden season.

    And who knows, perhaps even win a championship.

    “This is the team already,” said Romero in Tuesday’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate. “May mga gumagawa ng rumors, but we will live and die with this team. I told the players in practice that those faces beside you, 'yan na ang magiging teammates ninyo.”

    The team owner cleared the air as rumors continue to swirl around the franchise about another possible trade as the September 30 opening of the league draws near.

    As expected, Romero is pinning his hopes on the explosive combo of two-time MVP Willie Miller and Gary David to carry most of the scoring brunt for Global Port, which purchased the Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc. franchise lock, stock, and barrel.

    Where the two high-scoring guards go, so does the rookie franchise.

    “It depends on where these two will bring us,” said Romero. “Of course, Rabah (Al Hussaini) is our third option, but its Gary and Willie who will be our main weapons. I expect another MVP run for Gary David this season, and for Willie to give this rookie team his brand of leadership.”

    Aside from Miller, David, Rey Guevarra, and Al-Hussaini, other members of the team are Jondan Salvador, Romel Adducul, Will Antonio, Josh Vanlandingham, Rudy Linganay, Marvin Cruz, Mark Yee, Angel Raymundo, and rookies Vic Manuel, Jason Deutchmann, and Aj Mandani.

    Romero said the Miller-David combination reminded him of the La Salle-Ateneo tandem of Mac Cardona and LA Tenorio when he first formed the Harbour Centre team in the defunct Philippine Basketball League.

    Cardona and Tenorio gave the Batang Pier the first of what turned out to be a record seven straight PBL championships.

    Romero is not exactly guaranteeing an outright title in Global Port’s maiden season, but is keeping his fingers crossed that hopefully a “Cinderella team will finally come out of the PBA.”

    “We haven’t played our first game inside the court, but I tell you, these players will fight like lions, like tigers. Magugustuhan ng tao kung paano kami maglaro,” vowed Romero, who’s also the president of the Philippine National Shooting Association.

    Miller was with his new boss in the same forum along with teammates Al-Hussaini and Guevarra, coach Glen Capacio, assistant Ricky Dandan, team manager BJ Manalo and basketball operations manager Eric Arejola.

    More than the talent, it’s the hunger factor that will make the difference in the campaign of Global Port, Romero said.

    “Ang maganda sa amin `yung boss (Mikee) namin gutom. And siyempre, we have a championship-caliber coach na gutom din,” said Miller, acquired in a multi-team trade that saw the Batang Pier give up sophomore guard JV Casio.

    “Lahat kami dito sa team gutom,” Guevarra added.

    The Batang Pier will see action right in the opener of the Philippine Cup when they battle crowd darling Barangay Ginebra in the lone game at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

    “We’re definitely looking forward to that. Actually, hindi lang naman Ginebra ang pinag-hahandaan namin kundi lahat ng teams,” said Capacio.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow jedi View Post
    We'll live and die with Miller-David
    from spin.ph

    GLOBAL Port team owner Mikee Romero has quashed speculations of more trades for the pro league's newest franchise with two weeks left before the 38th PBA season comes off the wraps.

    The dashing sportsman-businessman says he’s more than pleased with the roster the Batang Pier have right now, a team which he pointed out is capable of springing surprises right on its maiden season.

    And who knows, perhaps even win a championship.

    “This is the team already,” said Romero in Tuesday’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate. “May mga gumagawa ng rumors, but we will live and die with this team. I told the players in practice that those faces beside you, 'yan na ang magiging teammates ninyo.”

    The team owner cleared the air as rumors continue to swirl around the franchise about another possible trade as the September 30 opening of the league draws near.

    As expected, Romero is pinning his hopes on the explosive combo of two-time MVP Willie Miller and Gary David to carry most of the scoring brunt for Global Port, which purchased the Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc. franchise lock, stock, and barrel.

    Where the two high-scoring guards go, so does the rookie franchise.

    “It depends on where these two will bring us,” said Romero. “Of course, Rabah (Al Hussaini) is our third option, but its Gary and Willie who will be our main weapons. I expect another MVP run for Gary David this season, and for Willie to give this rookie team his brand of leadership.”

    Aside from Miller, David, Rey Guevarra, and Al-Hussaini, other members of the team are Jondan Salvador, Romel Adducul, Will Antonio, Josh Vanlandingham, Rudy Linganay, Marvin Cruz, Mark Yee, Angel Raymundo, and rookies Vic Manuel, Jason Deutchmann, and Aj Mandani.

    Romero said the Miller-David combination reminded him of the La Salle-Ateneo tandem of Mac Cardona and LA Tenorio when he first formed the Harbour Centre team in the defunct Philippine Basketball League.

    Cardona and Tenorio gave the Batang Pier the first of what turned out to be a record seven straight PBL championships.

    Romero is not exactly guaranteeing an outright title in Global Port’s maiden season, but is keeping his fingers crossed that hopefully a “Cinderella team will finally come out of the PBA.”

    “We haven’t played our first game inside the court, but I tell you, these players will fight like lions, like tigers. Magugustuhan ng tao kung paano kami maglaro,” vowed Romero, who’s also the president of the Philippine National Shooting Association.

    Miller was with his new boss in the same forum along with teammates Al-Hussaini and Guevarra, coach Glen Capacio, assistant Ricky Dandan, team manager BJ Manalo and basketball operations manager Eric Arejola.

    More than the talent, it’s the hunger factor that will make the difference in the campaign of Global Port, Romero said.

    “Ang maganda sa amin `yung boss (Mikee) namin gutom. And siyempre, we have a championship-caliber coach na gutom din,” said Miller, acquired in a multi-team trade that saw the Batang Pier give up sophomore guard JV Casio.

    “Lahat kami dito sa team gutom,” Guevarra added.

    The Batang Pier will see action right in the opener of the Philippine Cup when they battle crowd darling Barangay Ginebra in the lone game at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

    “We’re definitely looking forward to that. Actually, hindi lang naman Ginebra ang pinag-hahandaan namin kundi lahat ng teams,” said Capacio.
    Gutome daw lahat sa team... edi kumaen kayuu.. hehehe natawa ** ** peace po! hehe

  6. #106
    Mikee denies ‘dummy’ claim

    from spin.ph

    RUMOR: Global Port owner Mikee Romero was only used as a dummy by Ramon Ang in the acquisition of the Powerade franchise, making the PBA’s newest team a part of the San Miguel Corp. group.


    FACTS: The question was thrown Romero’s way in the middle of a wide-ranging interview. The businessman-sportsman leaned back on his chair, let out a laugh and quickly brushed off a rumor that had been festering in the pro league for some time now.

    “How I wish (totoo),” Romero told Spin.ph, the smile never leaving his face, “para may kasama ako sa pagbayad sa team.”

    Romero went on to address the issue squarely. He admitted that Ang, the San Miguel Corp. top honcho who has engineered the diversification of the giant food conglomerate’s business, is a major partner in one of Global Port’s many ventures in North Harbor in Manila.

    But Romero insisted that the partnership ends there, and certainly doesn’t extend to Global Port’s PBA team.

    That, of course, was contrary to the stories coming out of the rumor mill before and after Romero’s acquisition of the Powerade franchise for a reported P100 million from Coca-Cola Phils., a company that was once part of the San Miguel conglomerate until it was bought back by its mother firm.

    When San Miguel made Coca-Cola’s PBA team a part of the sale, the agreement contained a clause that gave SMC a right of first refusal in the event Coca-Cola decides to sell the PBA franchise.

    For so long, Coca-Cola’s franchise had faced accusations of being a ‘silent member’ of the SMC group. When two more deals saw former Powerade players traded to San Miguel teams after Global Port’s acquisition of the franchise, Romero’s reign was tainted with the same suspicion.

    Romero declined to go into details, at least on record, on the two deals that saw Powerade’s Sean Anthony land at San Mig Coffee (formerly B-Meg) and Jvee Casio end up at Alaska in a separate trade that brought LA Tenorio to Ginebra San Miguel.

    But considering the “weak” position he was in, Romero insisted he got top value in the two trades – former MVP Willie Miller in the Casio deal and, in exchange for Anthony, a first-round draft pick which Romero used to pick former D-League MVP Vic Manuel.

    “Ngayon kung meron pa silang makitang one-sided deal after this…” Romero said.

    Romero said he was aware of all the talk about him “fronting” for Ang in the acquisition of the Powerade franchise but opted to keep silent, confident that the suspicions and allegations will go away once his Batang Pier team starts playing in the pro league.

    “Maingay yan kasi hindi pa nagsisimula yung season e. Pero pag tinalo namin ‘yung Ginebra, pag tinalo namin yung San Mig, mabubura rin ‘yan,” Romero vowed.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ingat ingat. Baka gantihan ka ng husto ng Ginebra at San Mig nyan

  7. #107
    Twolves 4ever KG21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Target Center
    Quote Originally Posted by James Ty III View Post
    Only Deutchman, Mandani and Manuel signed. Acosta, I think, will go back to the D League and continue playing for Erase Plantcenta.
    Both players played well last night, especially AJ Mandani!

  8. #108
    Highlights of the game!

    Miller taking 5 consecutive shots at one point in the 2nd quarter ayun 0 zero bokya ang scoring ni Gary D

  9. #109
    1 game pa lang naman pero parang may mas future and promise yung All Filipino Cup line-up ng Powerade Tigers.

    Big gamble pala yung kay Deutchman considering na 2 ACL injury na pala siya.

  10. #110
    Twolves 4ever KG21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Target Center
    Quote Originally Posted by dubistasen View Post
    Big gamble pala yung kay Deutchman considering na 2 ACL injury na pala siya.
    Pero maganda ang timing niya sa depensa, mas agresibo pa kesa kay Rabeh, kung ganyan na lang talaga ang ilalaro ni Rabeh, trade na nila yan for future picks or isang marquee player!

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by KG21 View Post
    Pero maganda ang timing niya sa depensa, mas agresibo pa kesa kay Rabeh, kung ganyan na lang talaga ang ilalaro ni Rabeh, trade na nila yan for future picks or isang marquee player!
    malamang matutuloy na yung Rabeh for Japeth trade.

  12. #112
    Twolves 4ever KG21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Target Center
    Quote Originally Posted by dubistasen View Post
    malamang matutuloy na yung Rabeh for Japeth trade.
    something in common...they're both headaches to their teams!

  13. #113
    ipa ACL nlng ni rabeh yung isang tuhod niya baka maganda pa timing niya

  14. Oct 1, 2012, 05:32 PM

  15. #114
    Dapat ibangko na lang yang si Rabeh at gamitin si Deutchman at si Raymundo mas agresibo pa maglaro itong 2 rookie na to.

  16. Advertisement

  17. #115
    gagana kaya ang miller-david duo? parang ilang si elgranada.

  18. #116

    Coach

    ang pangit ng mga plays.

    pangit din defense. nagmukha silang katawa-tawa.

  19. #117
    Rabeh will be the next Bugia & Sotto!

  20. #118
    train hard, fight easy. TTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    *** ***
    si Rabeh na ang bagong Mr. Tamad ng PBA. wala na kasi si Marlou eh.

  21. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashi View Post
    Rabeh will be the next Bugia & Sotto!
    parang mas ok ok pa nga si Bugia at Sotto kesa jan kay Rabeh e

    o.t - madalas ko makasabay minsan magjogging si james martinez coach topacio pasok niyo naman yung mama pero kakabilib a sipag nun...

    Mandani/Lingganay/Martinez sa PG position pwede na yan kaso jan pa lang sa option oh pangatlo na kasi si james kaya hirap makakuha ng minuto

  22. #120
    Kung ako sa Global Port kukunin ko si Andaya. Mas magaling pa si Andaya kesa sa mga bigs nila ngayon.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


PBA Team Standings

WIN - LOSS
Barangay Ginebra San Miguel 1 0
Kia Sorento 1 0
NLEX Road Warriors 1 0
Alaska Aces 0 0
Barako Bull Energy 0 0
Meralco Bolts 0 0
Purefoods Star Hotshots 0 0
Rain or Shine Elasto Painters 0 0
San Miguel Beermen 0 0
Blackwater Elite 0 1
GlobalPort Batang Pier 0 1
Talk N Text Tropang Texters 0 1

Hot Topics

SHOWBIZ:

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

read more
TRAVEL:

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

read more
PBA:

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

read more
SPORTS:

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more

Advertisement