I just noticed that there are a lot of fellow bloggers (or aspiring bloggers just like me) here in the Hobbies and Recreation Sub-Forum.
So, I just want to open up a thread that will be a great learning center for those who are just starting to blog and those wanting to blog or even those who want to learn more about blogging.
Anyway, here are the guidelines for posts here so that we will have a more meaningful sharing/discussion:
- Direct posting is encouraged (which means that things you'll be posting would come right there and there from your mind without the need of posting links etc).
- Relevant Blog Articles - However you must include a brief snippet or summary, plus things that we will learn from the post/article to guide the readers.
Example: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Backlinking - this blog posts contains brief introduction regarding SEO and Backlinking which are fundamental in increasing your page rank (visibility in the search engine results page). You'll also learn some SEO tips here and good sites where you can build backlinks.
Here are some encouraged topics:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Improving Quality of Posts
- Keyword Researching
- Choosing the Right Title
- Effective Blog Layout
- Good Blog Widgets and Tools
- Effective way of increasing blog visibility
- Tips on how to interact with Fellow Bloggers
- Guidelines on Link Exchanges
- and more
No sharing of blog posts here unless they contain helpful tips that are relevant to the purpose of this thread. I hope this is just fine with you. You may share your articles/blog posts in any of these:
-Blogs and Online Diaries (Chapter II) - Post Your Updates Here!
-Do you BLOG?
-My hobby is blogs!
-Promote Your Blog!
Personal Note: Although there are a lot of threads here where you can post your blog posts, I suggest that you stick only to one because (1) you will not be seen by others as a spammer; and (2) it may not do good to your page rank (these are low backlinks that may even affect your standing negatively).
We're all set! I hope you guys can participate in this thread! It will be beneficial for all of us! Let's learn from each other.