The ADMU Lady Eagles overpowered UST in 4 sets, ousting the Golden Tigresses and advancing to the V-League finalsread more
Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
Visually breath-taking and action-packed, Star Trek: Into Darkness will please casual and hardcore fans alike.read more
Alaska were on fire as they dominated Ginebra from the get-go, cruising to an 87-70 victory and taking Game 1 of the Finalsread more
although maraming games ang ps3.
and hindi ka minsan komportable maglaro sa pc kumapara sa ps3.
I'd like to see a console surpass a basic i5-3570k, Z77 mobo, 32GB RAM and a 2GB Asus GeForce GTX 670.
/me goes back playing Metro 2033.
console pa rin.. sumisira lang sa console experience ko yang mga naknamputs na DLCs na yan..
Here's the best part on using the PC: I also run L4D, UDK, Crytek, and Unity game engines. Try running those on a console.
lol.. wag na maging kups.. hindi naman reply sa post mo yung post ko.. kasi unang una wala din ako pakialam sa experiences mo.. panay na ang bagyo dito sa pinas.. as much as possible gusto ko umiwas sa malakas na hangin..
aug na nacreate yung 2012 thread. hahahaha.
console muna ako. simple lang.
less time to setup / customizing / fixing = more time playing.
For consoles, there's almost no problem with regards to installation and hardware setup (unless for PCs you buy a pre-built unit), but you are limited by the number of games available, and you will need to buy a console from another company if the game doesn't have a version for yours.
For PCs, you have more choices to consider (unless there's no version of the game for PC, although for some older games, you might be able to use an emulator), plus better options for modding, customizing, etc. But you might have to pay more to get better hardware, esp. for some games, and there's more room for system problems due to incompatible components included, etc.
Depende sa game kaya I have both ps3 and PC. Played Skyrim on both. Panalo ang graphics sa PC cyempre.. but there are some games na limited sa console or pc lang so i have both.
Darksoul 2 - PS3 panalo dahil walng PC version.
CastleVania: Lord of Shadows - PS3 ganda ng graphics wala din PC
God of War 3 - Wala sa PC
Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 - WAlang sa Console
Anno Series - Wala din sa Console
The Witcher 1 & 2 - Wala sa Console
Pero if both game have them, PC game parin must have. You can have maximum resolution sa PC 1080P vs 720P (max) lang sa console. Mas mahal nga lang magbuo ng high specs na pc pero worthit dahil you can use them up to 3 year then upgrade some parts like video, board, proc. Cosole after 3 yrs from now obsolete na bili ka na ulet ng bago wala ng game na mabibiling matino me lalabas na bago.
Ang xbox360 mag 7 years na and still going strong. So wala yang katwiran na 3 years from now obsolete na.
Maaring mas may edge ng kaunti ang graphics sa PC pero may wow factor pa rin ang console and hindi naman sorbang layo ang inangat ng PC. 720p ang console? Xbox can do 1080p.
Ngayong 2012, siguradong panalo na naman ang console ang daming lumalabas na unique sa consoles kesa PC. And when it comes to sales, lam na natin kung anong mas maraming sales.
Console rules!!! Yeah!!!
- Walang indie games from Eastern Europe ang Gamestop. I'll settle for STEAM for non-common nor commercial games that everyone plays. Russian made games look and play very interesting rather than the commercial ones. Indie games on XBL, on the other hand, aren't so bad.
- PC Gaming can now be hooked onto HDTV just like the console. Newer videocards now have HDMI. If they don't, there are always the DVI-to-HDMI converters. HDMI 1.3 can go beyond a 10 foot cable (I run a 15 footer), so it's just a matter of going wired or wireless on the keyboard and mouse or console controllers. After all, a wired XBox360 controller and PS3 controller is recognized by PC. Heck, even my PS2 with a PS Joy plays well on PC. And they all play at 1080p, except for my Wii.
- Graphic details? Compare a copy of DEAD SPACE 2 between any console version against the PC. Hands down, PC tops it with no comparison since I have the 360, PS3, and PC version.
- The only ones that I upgraded on my consoles are storage space. Less value. Save moolah. But even with all the updates, and patches, the speed is still the same. PC on the other hand can be pricy but worth investing. Just look around for deals, bargains, and take advantage of rebates. The assembly that I posted was with a 2GB GTX 670. Before that, it was a 2GB GTX 550 Ti and it cost me less than $950. This coming August is the GTX 660 Ti which is a lesser titan of the 670 and 680, but performs just just as well. Match that with a Z77 mobo with LucidLigix Virtu and a 3rd gen i5 or i7 "Ivy Bridge" Intel CPU with Intel HD Graphics, the video RAM will be doubled.
- I still hang onto the consoles for gaming preferences: STEEL BATTALION, the original, only exist on the first XBox - no game like it, no controller like it (40+ combination of buttons, switches, knobs, triggers, and pedals - kulang na lang, sumigaw ng LET'S VOLT IN). My kids play around with PS3 and Wii because of free games like LBP2 and Wii Sport Resort that they get from their aunts and uncles. Other than that, they watch cartoons in YouTube. I still keep my 360 just because of HALO 4 which is coming Nov. 6.
Ultimately, regardless to games availability consoles pack value compared to PC in terms of hardware. Performance wise and visuals, PC tops it. Audio? Depends on your hardware. Thank goodness my mobo does DTS.
Since my work is PC related i'll rather choose PC platform although I owned 3 console platforms @ home, I play on PC a lot more (i like mouse and keyboard over a controller) + Enthusiast Desktop Rig..I just bought Maingear ultra-book 11" last week mainly for RTS & ARPG gaming @ office pagbreaktime or nasa on-call especially wala ako sa bahay hehe..
^You are not required to upgrade, unless you want to have it look really good graphically. Compared to PC, console games specially these days looks graphically inferior (had to sacrifice some details) just so it can run on an old console hardware (lower screen resolution, capped framerate lower texture models, lower special effects etc), that's just like setting the PC setting to medium or low to make it playable on older PC.
Then again as long as you don't notice it then just enjoy the game, whether its in console or PC
And speaking of detail quality...
Yeah, tradeoffs, its all about trade offs
consoles din naman ang reason why you don't have to upgrade your pc as often like it was in the late 90's(?)
console leads, then just enhance the pc version
I think I'm ok with that
imagine if pc is leading again,
upgrade na naman ng upgrade
you still have games that takes advantage of PC power (like total war, ARMA, X3)
and experimental/indie games that thrive on pc being open
while most console ports are running smooth at 60+ fps, and less loading (very underrated)
also, lower game prices. again due to pc being open
majority of pc gamers will not be playing 1080/60 if pc leads
yeah, I'm ok with that
midrange-PC and ps3 owner this gen, about 80/20% split gametime between them
because PC takes anything multi-plat
I'll probably ramp up my ps3 gaming once ps4 arrives,
hopefully that lowers game prices down
(Off-t can someone point me how to get cheap ps3 games, sa DBlitz lang kasi ako tingin,
example is folklore, a 5 year old game, is still P1250, thanks )
pinoyps yata yung name nung groups nila.
di ako sure kasi yung friend ko lang nagsasabi kung may murang game
2nd hand mo lang mabibili pero mura.