Come on in guys!
First things first, Kim, hand me the necklace.
Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.
For today's challenge, we’ll test how well you search for objects in the real world. The one with the highest cumulative points wins immunity and is guaranteed a one-in-seven shot of winning this game. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be voted out.
1. Found at the end of this post is a list of things you need to find in the real world. What you need to do is to take a picture of that item along with your name written on a piece of paper, upload it online, and post it on this thread. One photo per post. Follow the examples below:
Post Title: Item #1.6 Ronald McDonald
Post Title: Item #44 White Briefs
Post Title: Item #100 Traffic Enforcer
2. There is a corresponding point value assigned for each correct and valid photo posted. The points will be added after the challenge to determine the winner. No credit will be given for extra photos. Counted as 1 lahat ng pictures per item.
3. No point will be given to the following: (1) edited or Photoshopped pictures; (2) duplicate items/objects/pictures; (3) pictures in computers, mobile phones, tablets, or televisions; and (5) blurry and/or microscopic pictures.
4. I can discredit any photo to my perusal.
5. The castaway with the highest number of points (highest is 75 points) wins immunity and is guaranteed a one-in-seven shot of winning this game. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be voted out.
6. In case of a tie, the first person to post their last picture wins immunity.
7. The challenge will end at 8:00 PM tomorrow night. I will announce the winner at a later time. Tribal council will also be posted tomorrow night.
Those who will not participate in this challenge cannot participate in the succeeding immunity challenges until Top 4.
For immunity, survivors ready? GO!
Here is the list of items you need to find and the corresponding points:
For 1 point
1.2. Shower Head
1.3. Kwek Kwek (Tokneneng)
1.4. Traffic Lights
1.5. July 31 Newspaper
For 2 points
2.1. Any Book from the Harry Potter Series
2.2. Jeepney Signboard
2.3. SM Saleslady
2.4. Casette Tape
For 3 points
3.2. Step Up: Revolution Poster/Tarpaulin
3.3. 2012 FHM Magazine
3.4. Bubble Tea (Pearl Milk Tea)
3.5. Tricycle Driver in his/her Tricycle
For 4 points
4.1. McDonald's Service Crew
4.3. Power Cage
4.4. Mackerel Tabby Cat
4.5. Animal Print Pants
For 5 points
5.1. Nokia 3310 Cellphone
5.2. Ferris Wheel
5.3. Inflatable Swimming Pool
5.4. Bouncer at the Door of a Club
5.5. Maya Bird (Oriolus steerii)