Where to buy weightlifting shoes? - Page 2 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    ^ yes I saw those lastweek. Tempting but they won't get much mileage with me so I settled for the adipure trainer
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

Yeah the Nanos seemed like a beefed up version of the NB Minimus. Would probably be a decent all-around shoe, but they're no more a weightlifting shoe than a pair of Chucks or Sambas.

The Adipure Trainers look pretty cool! Saw a new guy at Eclipse today wearing a pair. They look better than VFFs, and from pictures/reviews online seem better constructed. The quality control on VFFs is crap.

I also bought a couple of adipure. The silver one is only U$19.99 and the red sole (newer design, mesh type) is U$49.99. The silver one cost about U$90+ last year, now I got it for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by astroman View Post
    http://i45.tinypic.com/307m0eh.jpg

I also bought a couple of adipure. The silver one is only U$19.99 and the red sole (newer design, mesh type) is U$49.99. The silver one cost about U$90+ last year, now I got it for sale.
    Where'd you buy them? Had them brought from the states?

Adidas outlet, Citadel, LA

Had my first squat workout in the Olys yesterday. I felt they made a big difference in stability coming out of the hole on my worksets. I even did 3 more full sets of 10 (light) after the heavy worksets, which I am usually unable to complete with good form because of fatigue. This time keeping good form was not an issue, even after the 5's.

I also felt the added stability during (overhead) presses, but not enough to make or break a rep.

I am very happy I got these shoes
    Last edited by brianpex; Jan 7, 2013 at 07:14 AM.

^ Do you do lowbar or highbar?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanie!! View Post
    ^ Do you do lowbar or highbar?
    Lowbar, bro.

^spammer. walang weightlifting shoes diyan.

Hello all
    I'm thinking of getting shoes for lifting. I noticed that the Chucks tend to have a small lining of padding. I was hoping to have a really flat non padded sole, like the old Dragonfly sneakers that I used to see around. Any other options?

the lean version of chucks

Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy View Post
    the lean version of chucks
    I didn't know they had a "lean" version. I checked them out recently and they all had some sort of padding. Any model I should specifically ask for?

None specifically. Some people call them "slim type" I use mine for squats

Yes there really is a slimmer version of chucks. Used to lowbar squat on them for a long time before switching to atg high bar.

I brought a pair a few years back using Ebay. I ordered them from Ebay. I know Customs Philippines robs you dry on taxes. So locally maybe try Sonya Trading.

To anyone interested in buying Olympic Weightlifting shoes, log-in to your FB and search one of these pages:

1. Out of the Box Co
    2. Gearbox PH

Prices of shoes ranges from 8k - 15k php.

These are the best models that one could get:

1. Adidas adipower WL shoes
    2. Reebok Legacy Lifters
    3. Nike Romaleos 2 (the 3's are okay but it still doesn't compare)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2