PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Page 30 of 251 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 5007
  1. #581
    Anak ng teteng napunta na tayo sa medical term. Hanep din mag clue si snow isinama pa ang mga gamot. Makabili nga ng Biogesic at sumasakit ang ulo ko dito kay Snow.

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by khalel610 View Post
    may alam akong Manufacturer at Distributor ng Mefenamic acid na ka-apelyido ng isang Barako Bull player.

    Napasabak ang pagiging pharma ko sa clue ni Snow.
    Lmao. mukhang alam ko kung sino yan at di yan si Pennissi
    Sir, puwede bang malaman iyon "Manufacturer / Distributor" na iyan? Thanks...

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by khalel610 View Post
    may alam akong Manufacturer at Distributor ng Mefenamic acid na ka-apelyido ng isang Barako Bull player.

    Napasabak ang pagiging pharma ko sa clue ni Snow.
    Lmao. mukhang alam ko kung sino yan at di yan si Pennissi
    Ang galing naman ni Snow! Alam niya yung mga bagay na ganyan!

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by BGK_era View Post
    Sir, puwede bang malaman iyon "Manufacturer / Distributor" na iyan? Thanks...
    it may sound far fetched but may Kramer manufacturer at distributer talaga ng mefenamic. Kramon pa nga brand name niya eh. Kaya nga baka ito yung sinasabi niya.

  5. #585
    Twin Tower Connection barubal08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Under your skin
    Sobrang lalim na nyan. Penissi siguro yan.

  6. #586
    kaya nga sabi ko if si Pennissi lang pala yan eh mas mabuti pang wag na siyang gumamit ng medical term kase sablay naman.

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by khalel610 View Post
    kaya nga sabi ko if si Pennissi lang pala yan eh mas mabuti pang wag na siyang gumamit ng medical term kase sablay naman.

    I've read from somewhere that there's a Brand Name "Colina Mefenamic Acid". Isn't it Jan "Colina" were Drafted by the Global Port Batang Pier? but he's 6' 3' - 6' 4" Small Forward. I guess it's way too far.. Magulo ang mga clues ni Snow... =D

  8. #588
    Why can't I be MVP? - DRose Jihan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Windy City
    Quote Originally Posted by barubal08 View Post
    Sobrang lalim na nyan. Penissi siguro yan.
    If you take into consideration the clue given by Snow Badua, it's most probable that he is talking about Kramer in reference to "mefenamic acid" as what sir khalel610 have stated (http://www.mims.com/Philippines/drug/info/Kramon/).

    If Snow Badua is talking about Penissi in reference to "mefenamic acid" then he should have probably use another terminology because if he meant Penicillin to coin Penissi, then Penicillin is in no way similar to Mefenamic Acid.

    just saying..

  9. #589
    Why can't I be MVP? - DRose Jihan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Windy City
    Quote Originally Posted by BGK_era View Post
    I've read from somewhere that there's a Brand Name "Colina Mefenamic Acid". Isn't it Jan "Colina" were Drafted by the Global Port Batang Pier? but he's 6' 3' - 6' 4" Small Forward. I guess it's way too far.. Magulo ang mga clues ni Snow... =D
    Here are the available brand names of mefenamic acid in the Philippines:

    Acidan Afligec Almefen Analcid Analmin Arthran Atmose Belfedane Boie Mefenamic Acid Calibral Difenol Dolfenal Dolsten Eurostan Femacid Fenamax Fenexan Finox Fromefen Gardan Gisfen Hispen Icelax Inflasic Isagesic Istan Kramon Lafayette Laffed Marfen Mecid A Medianon Mefan Mefenax Metaflam 250/500 MFE Capsule MFE Suspension Neostan Pharex Mefenamic Acid Ponsac Forte Ponser Ponstan/Ponstan SF Pontaser Ralgec Remifein Revalan RiteMED Mefenamic Acid Selmac Sindol Spegic Forte Stangesic Suprazen/Suprazen Forte Totagesic Tynostan Zanovic Zestan

    Simulan na ang imbestigasyon.

  10. #590
    living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Art Capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihan14 View Post
    Here are the available brand names of mefenamic acid in the Philippines:

    Acidan Afligec Almefen Analcid Analmin Arthran Atmose Belfedane Boie Mefenamic Acid Calibral Difenol Dolfenal Dolsten Eurostan Femacid Fenamax Fenexan Finox Fromefen Gardan Gisfen Hispen Icelax Inflasic Isagesic Istan Kramon Lafayette Laffed Marfen Mecid A Medianon Mefan Mefenax Metaflam 250/500 MFE Capsule MFE Suspension Neostan Pharex Mefenamic Acid Ponsac Forte Ponser Ponstan/Ponstan SF Pontaser Ralgec Remifein Revalan RiteMED Mefenamic Acid Selmac Sindol Spegic Forte Stangesic Suprazen/Suprazen Forte Totagesic Tynostan Zanovic Zestan

    Simulan na ang imbestigasyon.
    may dalawa akong suspects:

    Lafayette - Raffi Reavis perhaps?
    Pharex - Pareng Winnie Arboleda?

  11. #591
    Even though I don't stack him high in my reliable sources list (snowy), I must say that it's fun and interesting at the same time. Maybe he takes in Penicillin, confusing it with Mefenamic if he has a migraine. (If indeed he's referring to Mick on his clue).

  12. #592
    Umiingay ang mga balita na si Dillinger daw ay papuntang Air 21? Nakikita ko na mangyayari. Baclao + Salamat for Dillinger. Then pag import laden conference, kukunin nilang import si Kirk Long.

  13. #593
    'pag Naningil ang KALIKASAN naturecrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Thousand Suns
    Introducing Snow's Blind items

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by brief View Post
    Umiingay ang mga balita na si Dillinger daw ay papuntang Air 21? Nakikita ko na mangyayari. Baclao + Salamat for Dillinger. Then pag import laden conference, kukunin nilang import si Kirk Long.

    sa 3rd confy si long si Burke or latere sa mga big imports wahahaha

  15. #595
    Global Port Eyes TNT’s Aguilar
    August 23, 2012, 8:37pm

    Global Port – the PBA’s newest team – appears determined to make its debut a satisfying and memorable one as it continues to cast a net hoping to capture the best talent still available.

    Reports said the team is targeting Japeth Aguilar, the 6-9 first overall pick during the 2009 PBA Draft who came to the league with gale-force hype but has not lived up to his potential.

    That does not seem to bother the management of Global Port, whose owner Mikee Romero is known not to leave any stone unturned to develop a champion team, even if will cost him an arm and a leg.

    League sources said Talk ‘N Text has not renewed Aguilar’s three-year contract after it expired last July 31 and this has gotten the attention of Romero’s team.

    Global Port is reportedly dangling center Rabah Al-Hussaini and forward Francis Allera in exchange for Aguilar.

    Whether TNT will bite the bait remains to be seen as Al-Hussaini, despite a storied career as pillar of Ateneo’s recent championship runs, has not himself made an impact in the PBA.

    He has been hounded by injuries and has seen minimal action the last two PBA seasons because of it.

    There’s also some reports about his attitude which has not endeared him to coaches and co-players alike.

    Global Port, which bought the Powerade franchise for P100 million, will build its team around Philippine Cup Best Player of the Conference Gary David and last year’s top rookie pick JVee Casio.

    In other league development, a seven-man, three-team trade has been approved by the PBA Commissioner’s Office yesterday, with Air21 obtaining Rommel “KG” Canaleta and John Wilson from Barangay Ginebra, as well as Rob Reyes and Noy Baclao from Petron.

    In return, the Kings received Elmer Espiritu plus the Express’ 2013 first round pick, while the Boosters got Paolo Hubalde and sophomore Magi Sison, plus a 2014 second round pick from Air21.


    http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/370756...-tnt-s-aguilar

  16. #596
    Mefenamic Acid - Mark Andy Barroca o kaya Mark Andaya

  17. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by brief View Post
    Umiingay ang mga balita na si Dillinger daw ay papuntang Air 21? Nakikita ko na mangyayari. Baclao + Salamat for Dillinger. Then pag import laden conference, kukunin nilang import si Kirk Long.
    Coach Norman Black is slowly forming back his Ateneo team in TNT. So don't be surprised if Alapag plus Ranidel will be offered to Alaska for LA Tenorio plus Bugia or Gonzales.

  18. #598
    nakakatawa ang thread..


    naglipana ang medical terms dahil sa blind item ni Bff snow!

  19. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by blu_cush View Post
    Coach Norman Black is slowly forming back his Ateneo team in TNT. So don't be surprised if Alapag plus Ranidel will be offered to Alaska for LA Tenorio plus Bugia or Gonzales.
    might as well rename the team monicker TNT tropang eagles. kidding.

  20. #600
    Kramer S siguro yan for Major Pain.

Page 30 of 251 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

PBA Team Standings

WIN - LOSS
Alaska Aces 0 0
Barako Bull Energy 0 0
Barangay Ginebra San Miguel 0 0
Blackwater Elite 0 0
GlobalPort Batang Pier 0 0
Kia Sorentos 0 0
Meralco Bolts 0 0
NLEX Road Warriors 0 0
Rain or Shine Elasto Painters 0 0
San Mig Super Coffee Mixers 0 0
San Miguel Beermen 0 0
Talk N Text Tropang Texters 0 0

Hot Topics

RPG:

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more
SHOWBIZ:

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

The Amazing Race Philippines reveals participating teams for upcoming season

read more
ASIAN GAMES:

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

Join the 2014 Asian Games discussion thread!

read more
UAAP:

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

La Salle extends series, blows out FEU, 94-73

read more
NMFtv:

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

#TBT: Alfonso, Nigel and Enrique talk about their first gaming memories. What about yours?

read more