PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

Page 26 of 251 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kimzime View Post
    BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTAH MAE23MD!!!

http://www.dilsecomments.com/graphic...thday-3985.jpg

Hello zime!

Salamat sa greetingd.

Dont forget to PM me pag gusto ka ishare

darla sauler ‏@darlasauler
    With bebe Kim Chiu, @pokwang27 and Tito Boy. http://instagr.am/p/NdOLHBHRpU/

Quote Originally Posted by rsvph View Post
    mae23md,, better late than never,, wishing you all the best more today and forever more ,, GOD bless you
    http://img1.sendscraps.com/se/112/001.jpg

Thank you so much millet!

Quote Originally Posted by mae23md View Post
    Thank you so much millet!
    belated happy birthday mae! hope you had a good one!

Belated Happy Birthday mae23md

Guys kimxi need hepl in kakulay poll
    we are losing points big time>>>plsssssss wag na buhayin ang nakaraan< plssssssss vote together we will go forward

Thank you

maraming salamat sa greetings nyo mga kimxis

i am so lucky that i belong to the greatest and most popular loveteam of the year---- ang galing ng judgement, insight at instints ko ( buhatan na ng bangko) in picking the winner

magkakaiba man opinion natin, nagkakaisa naman tayo pag KIMXI ang inaapi...ninuno natin si gabriela silang

these setbacks will not divide nor break us...instead, it makes us stronger, braver, determined and more bonded.

Kim, di lang si Xian ang mag stay....ang kimxi is here to stay and will continue to support both of you.

now, lets get to work...san link ng mga polls?

PUSH ALERT ‏@Push_Mina
    Wow andito na rin sa The Healing premiere sila Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli, at Maja Salvador. Cant wait to see Kim Chiu finally arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by alesha432 View Post
    PUSH ALERT ‏@Push_Mina
    Wow andito na rin sa The Healing premiere sila Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli, at Maja Salvador. Cant wait to see Kim Chiu finally arrive!

wow nakahabol rin si Xian, happy happy happy talaga ang KimXi to the max. What can we say. Pordalab talaga, hahabol at hahabol din siya. Love Love Love!!!

Nasa PN din si Ex. Kung saan maraming tao doon din siya! Ay imbierna!

Quote Originally Posted by spongejaw View Post
    Nasa PN din si Ex. Kung saan maraming tao doon din siya! Ay imbierna!
    Pabayaan na siguro gusto lang suportahan din si Pokwang.

Quote Originally Posted by alesha432 View Post
    PUSH ALERT ‏@Push_Mina
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasarap sarap ng pagvisit ko ang br-ing sa thread!!!!yahoooooo!!!!may pics ba????sabe na eh....sus Nasugbu lang yun eh yun nga galing States diretso dance recital Papa Xi nagawa eto pa na fr Pinas lang???haha CHICKEN di ba Papa Xi???!!!!full support CHIUNIVERSE!!!sooooo happy!!!weeeeeiiii!!!

Hello dear Embou...your post is so beautifully written...so discerning, warm and loving...thanks for the love...you should have your own blog...then we can follow each other...

Maevel, ano nga yong gusto mo again...you wanted me to include Embou's post in my blog...I can open a page for her and include all the other ones...I just finished my blog and also just read your request...a little late...a little diff. then ang slant ko though I touched the subject a bit. Thanks Maevel.

Wow, PN na ng The Healing, a lot of celebrities and luminarlies...so proud of our Kimmy and so happy that Xian made it plus Majeo! So thankful to Gov Vi for all the love and loving words for Kim; she can be Kim's surrogate mom...since she wants Kim to be her daughter...

Wow, looking forward...ano kaya? Meanwhile, here's my blog...nakakita ako ng dancing pic ni Xi dito and I updated my blog for it. Thanks to all the owners of pics and vids:

http://kimxianity.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-gift-of.html Embou, keep well, God bless! KimXis:

Page 26 of 251 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 126 ... LastLast