PEx Highlights

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Page 19 of 251 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphincharm View Post
    Ay di pa ba nangyayari yung hospital scene? Parang sounds familiar kasi

love this... Pang pa GV sa masikip na dibdib sa pag br, hahaha -hospital scene it is.

Quote Originally Posted by maevel2002 View Post
    It's ok just keep on hoping coz we die if we stop hoping. Mga hopeless romantic naman tayo lalo na yung Sixto so ok lang take it easy easy happy happy!
    hayss...ang masasabi ko lang kahit di sila orig...masaya tayo dahil masaya sila...ang iba mukhang nag-iiyakan na. Napagniniwala kase don sa taong iyon eh...may history na ng nang-iiwan.

Really? sounds familiar galing naman ng kathang isip ko waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sana sa true-to-life din di lang sa eksena ayieeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Di naman malabo mangyari yan eh been there done that... dun ko kasi nabigyan ng Perfect score ang hubby ko when he did that to me nung magjowa pa kami ayieeeeeeeeeeee la lang nakikiliti lang talaga sa mga ganyang eksena

Really? sounds familiar galing naman ng kathang isip ko waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sana sa true-to-life din di lang sa eksena ayieeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Di naman malabo mangyari yan eh been there done that... dun ko kasi nabigyan ng Perfect score ang hubby ko when he did that to me nung magjowa pa kami ayieeeeeeeeeeee la lang nakikiliti lang talaga sa mga ganyang eksena
    oo nga...sounds familiar din for me

sis meron na ata silang ganitong scene sa MBG, not 100% sure though =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_87ldbkRuo
    pang pa release ng tension at ma relax ang nerves! Call Me Baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerskobe4life View Post
    sis meron na ata silang ganitong scene sa MBG, not 100% sure though =)
    May ganun ba di ko yata maremember Sana sa IKA nalang kasi sila mismo nagbibigay ideas sa mga writers at directors thru their actions that speak volumes ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Volumes up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alyk View Post
    oo nga...sounds familiar din for me
    Kayo ha 2nd shot na to ng sounds familiar hmmmm do u know something that we don't know that we shouldn't know that we ought to know knowing me knowing you ahaaaaaa Is there something fishy from Alaska

Umayos nga kayo at baka sasabog na ako dito lakas makakuryente mga ganyang eksena kasi eh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... damihan mo pa ang kathang isip mo na maganda sis!

Quote Originally Posted by nettemi View Post
    hayss...ang masasabi ko lang kahit di sila orig...masaya tayo dahil masaya sila...ang iba mukhang nag-iiyakan na. Napagniniwala kase don sa taong iyon eh...may history na ng nang-iiwan.
    hello sis
    uu nabalitaan ko nga

Quote Originally Posted by jazz224 View Post
    maybe hindi nga but i am told myself ng kung saan masaya si kim, doon ako. wala naman akong sinabing hindi sincere si xian, and about the contribution, maybe literally hindi ganoon ang ibig sabihin ko, maybe i just want you guys know na fan din ako by doing that. nagsimula lang ito again doubting is because of his handler, maybe you don't know or remember may isang fan na may connection sa abs who told us before na malaki daw talaga ang part ng handler/management sa mga artista. kaya sinabi ko na sana sincere talaga si xian in case magkaroon ng pamimili between kim and his handler. kim went through a really really really hard time before who i can tell na masaya rin naming nakikita siya before that happened. i am one of those really close sa people close to kim but i chose to leave that dahil nakita kong masaya si kim kay xian. i am just hoping. hope naiintindihan ninyo ako.
    Jazz, KimXi thread ito. Kaya naiintindihan ko where reflection15 is coming from. Kinu-question mo ang sincerity ni Xian kay Kim. Kung nagawa ni Ex yon kay Kim, ibahin mo si Xian. Malayo ang pagkatao ni Ex sa katauhan ni Xian. Kung by this time, despite Ng nalalaman mo na developments behind the scenes, ay meron ka pa ring doubts, siguro tanungin mo na dapat ang sarili mo, dahil baka kahit anong gawin ni Xi, hindi mo pa rin paniwalaan ang sincerity ni Xian towards Kim, who happens to be the center of his universe.
    Nakaka-sad naman ang doubts mo.

Kayo ha 2nd shot na to ng sounds familiar hmmmm do u know something that we don't know that we shouldn't know that we ought to know knowing me knowing you ahaaaaaa Is there something fishy from Alaska

Umayos nga kayo at baka sasabog na ako dito lakas makakuryente mga ganyang eksena kasi eh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by niagara_lady View Post
    eto rin naisip sa sunod sunod na OA na tweets..hina hype nya masyado ang ashrald romance..me kinalaman kaya sa career nung isa??
    Talagang binubuhay ang career ng isa..resurrection katakot-takot, kung magagawa...itong romance ang palagay ko lang ang for show. i have watched several scenes of them together..walang spark and parang pilit or am I just comparing with what KIMXI has?

bad sis bad

PSSST.......MGA PASAWAY KONG SISTAHS!!!..SSSSHHH

Quote Originally Posted by emboutelliage View Post
    Hello everyone!

First, I would like to thank everyone here for your kind words of concern...my well-rubbed heart (which was fixed like new) cannot contain all the love from people I consider sisters from my heart...it is really possible to feel deep love for people whom I haven't met in my life and if it is just possible, I would hug each and everyone here...yes, even the lurkers ...post here, lurkers...it's a gift that you would treasure for the rest of your life...posting here was the best decision I have made...that's the power of words..they bring people together. I thank you all for the love.

Speaking of words, that statement of Miss dela Cuesta ruffled my feathers. I am doing my darnest to understand and see where she is coming from based on what I know and read here. I am just sad to post at this time but I cannot take it, when people start to question the love that Kim and Xian have for each other. I am speaking as a person, who for the past 2 dAYS, did nothing but rest and watch the livestream birthday celebration of Xian and the other heart-tugging videos that I missed. I didn't expect Kim to be there, but most of all, I didn't expect to see so much love that the cup runneth over with it...it was overwhelming, and I do get it when Xian said nothing can define it. The way he opened his arms to hug her, the way she hugged him hello, the way how she cheered him on, wanted to show off his talent to people, the look she gave him when he didn't want to sing "when you say nothing at all" because his heart was too full...and the way the groom each other, he tries to wipe her lips, she tied to take something off his eye...too adorable for words..from the party to the surprise thingy that evening, Kim showed everyone why Xian loves her so much...because she loves him as much.

I was surprised with the way she talked about the surprise party when they asked her about it during the Cinemanews interview. The way she said all these time he just celebrates his birthday with his mom, they have dinner together and that was that, which prompted her (and their non-showbiz friends...how personal...) to give him a birthday celebration, in her words, "talagang sinelebrate namin" made me feel like I was this snoop. Kim knows the real Xian, down to how hard it is to pack because his favorite travelling bag is too small to his love for shoes,to how he never really had a birthday celebration is the sweetest thing I have ever heard of. What she did was give him both material and personal needs and she made sure that she was the one who gave it to him. Don't get me wrong but the Cinema news nailed it for me, more than the party's overflowing sweetness. As proof , we have a string of rom-com films, we felt giddy when Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant fell in love in the big screen, but Julia can do that with anyone, she's a good actress. but she is married to a cameraman, and that is what I see with Xian and Kim. it goes beyond the kilig, the sexy beautiful Kimberly.
    Xian fell in love with the Kim who listens to him, who knows the tracks to his album according to playlist,the girl who supports him in his every endeavor,the one who will cheer when he is signing a song, who knows his every problem the one who inspires him.

I wasn't so surprised about Xian, he is his usual head-over-heels in love with Kim mode. But I will never get over how he looked like when "God Gave Me You" played, I thought he would follow my lead and have a heart attack...LOL..first time to see a grown man reduced to silly putty with just the first strains of the song...the giddiness, you can fake, but the emotions...when I saw Xian's face, I remembered what Maya Angelou said.."as if ten thousand angels danced on the head of a pin" impossible, glorious, unbelievable feeling...yes it is happening to you, Xian, and there she is, happy because you love her just the same, only she fears that you would leave...but you said you'll stay..and you said the gifts were a bonus because what you are really happy about is because she is there.

The man's happiness is her presence in his life...oh, he will not only stay..."syempre, gusto ko yung kaligayahan ng puso ko"...he will make sure he keeps her in his life,probably till forever.

So after thinking about what they are to each other...I know in my heart that it's the real thing. They may not hold the patent to the endearment "babe", nor is Xian Kim's first love. But I know in my heart, because I have experienced the same, that what they have is beautiful. It's just beautiful how Kim tries to fill in something that she thinks he missed out on,including sharing her siblings and her friends with him,how she was like a mommy edging her baby to sing and how she was such a fangirl saying how very happy she is with what he achieved.So...

my ruffled feelings about Miss dela Cuesta disappeared instantly by just thinking about Kim and Xian. I do not know her and I have no right to convince people to see something they do no see and feel in the same light that no one can convince me to see what I don't. Nor will I question how she does her job, she has employers who keep an eye on her job...it's showbiz and we do things differently in the corporate world, what we have are business strategies and since I am unfamiliar with it, I will not speak about how they run things in showbusiness. The point is Star Magic signed Xian up and it's in their hands now. I am also open to the idea that she wants Xian to be on his own or she is annoyed at fans who react violently to Xian's pairing with other people, and if she tweets giddy stuff about Xian and Kim, then the user issue will forever be stuck to his name.

All in all I have no qualms even if she starts a fan club. It's just that I understand where this is all coming from. We rely only on what we see. For younger fans, they are really passionate about this, specially if we haven't heard a single positive thing from her about KimXi as a loveteam, and this trails the issue on Juicy that she coaches them on how to be sweet in front of the public which worsened when she tweeted how giddy she is about AshRald. I understand if younger fans start losing hope and conclude that maybe the rumors are true, why would she be giddy if she herself coaches them on how to be sweet in front of people? I don't blame them if they think, she knows the truth, that KimXi is just for show, unlike the original "babeS" who don't need coaching form their handlers? And that's where my problem with her starts. She may be a private citizen doing her job and supporting her network's talents as a whole family, but she cannot deny that she is embroiled in this issue that is still hot off the Yucky show. Like it or not, she is involved so she should be very sensitive to things like this.
    One more thing, I pity Kim and Xian...it's a cruel place to be in love, but for something that is a beautiful as this, once they get through this, love will still prevail. It will be worth every trouble and as Kim said in her IG, worth the wait.

Open your eyes people. Don't let a minor earthquake shake what we have seen and observed since day One. Let's just pray for the two of them, that God gives them strength and that they hold on to each other even more.

Don't worry too much about Xian...because aside from his mom and his grandma, he's got CHIU. I mean the whole Chiu clan including extended families and friends ;-)

Oh...now I get it...hindi sya kilig kasi...hindi sya nakasama sa viral video ng "Call Me Maybe"...

wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome back Ms Embou!!! I am really glad that you're ok now and still praying for your continuous recovery. God Bless you always.

Very well said Embou and you echoed my sentiments as well. I miss your posts here in our thread. I am praying that you'll always be in good health.

Hello to my fellow KIMXIS!

KIMXI is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Ayyyy no sister yan din ibig kong sabihin magkatabi nga sila yung isa nasa kama tulog ang isa nasa chair gising at binabantayan ang baby baka nga naman lalamukin wala pa namang kulambo

What I mean is hindi na siya maiingit gaya ng sabi nya na jellybean siya kay MaJeo dahil sobrang cheesy daw nagkukumutan ganun ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sarap siguro gawing eksena to noh yung parang hospital scene na andun lang siya nakabantay salakay sa baby nya tapos susubuan, papainumin ng meds, aaalalayan hanggang nakakatulog na rin sya sa chair holding her hand awwwwwwwwwwwww ano vahhhh gusto ko talaga mga ganyang eksena kasi dun mo talaga mafifeel how much you mean to him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh kakainiis na kilig eto ha gusto kong sabunutan hairlings ko
    Waaaaahhhhhh,,, parang familiar sa pandinig ko ang scene na na-describe mo,,,aayyiieeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by kimzime View Post
    WAAAAAHHHH!!PAMATAY STARE NI XIAN BABY KAY KIMMY BABY!!
    https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQ...R3UOpsCxMj-NCQ
    Oh uh...the more na may magseselos at maiinggit....hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kimzime View Post
    PSSST.......MGA PASAWAY KONG SISTAHS!!!..SSSSHHH

bakit sis, may dala ka bang balita? haha

Dalawang magkaibang bersiyon ng The Healing ang mapapanood sa mga sinehan.

Ito ay pagkatapos bigyan ng Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) ng dalawang classifications ang pelikulang pinagbibidahan ni Batangas Governor Vilma Santos: R-13 at R-18.

Ang ibig sabihin ng R-13, ang mga 13 taong gulang pataas ang makakapanood ng pelikula.

Sa R-18 naman, tanging ang mga 18 taong gulang pataas ang makakapanood nito.

Ayon kay MTRCB Chairman Mary Grace Poe-Llamanzares, pinayagan nila ang sabay na pagpapalabas ng dalawang bersiyon ngunit magkaibang classifications ng The Healing: "to help the movie industry reach a wider audience" and "to allow the audience the freedom to decide the version they will patronize."

Istrikto raw itong ipapatupad ng MTRCB kapag ipinalabas na ang The Healing sa Miyerkules, July 25.

Dahil dalawang bersiyon ng suspense-horror movie na ito ang mapapanood, dalawa rin ang magiging premiere showing nito bukas, July 24.

Ang R-18 version ay mapapanood sa Shangri-La Cinema ng 3:30 p.m., at ang R-13 version ay ipalalabas naman sa SM Megamall Cinema 10 bandang 7 p.m.

Ito ang unang pagkakataon sa kasaysayan ng Philippine movie industry na nabigyan ng magkaibang classifications ang isang pelikula.

Ang The Healing ay idinirek ni Chito Roņo.

Page 19 of 251 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 ... LastLast