♥♥KIM HYUN JOONG♥Leader♥Shillang♥JiHoo♥Gelo♥City Conquest's Baek Mir♥♥11th Thrread♥♥ - Page 251 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PBA Manila Clasico

Check out the latest PBA news and updates here. Looking for some interesting commentaries? We got it here!

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Ligaw tips!

Konting effort na lang, malay mo mapasagot mo na siya. Nauubusan ka na ba ng paandar? Anti-torpe tips here!

read more

Page 251 of 251 First ... 151 201 241 250 251
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 5020
    The Unbreakable MV's Elite Performer

aprilstarr

-With apologies to Mr Jay Park for not including him in this article

Sixty eight kilos of awesomeness dancing and singing before your very eyes in Unbreakable MV is not your ordinary fare. Many vowed though they are going to feast their eyes on this MV as many times possible everyday.Others expressed almost disbelief that this performer used to be just a boy who wished to only play his bass guitar with his band.

But believe your eyes and ears, that boy now a man Kim Hyun Joong is the one. He has gone a long way since declaring himself a solo artist three years ago. His appearances on the musical scene proved he can project a range of images from the urban bad boy of Breakdown, sweet boy next door of Kiss,Kiss, the jilted lover of Please, the rocker of Heat, to the reminiscing lover of Your Story. In his latest one Unbreakable he is a self confessing performer who says he will endure against all odds.

With this 3rd mini album release in his official YT channel he just made a huge splash in its soft launching as his preliminary comeback to South Korea's Kpop music scene.

What a comeback. It was given media space in two of SK's television station giants, Kpop websites and in other establishments. Of late it was reported that Unbreakable reached number one in Mnet .It is predicted he will also top other music charts. Unbreakable Hyun Joong has attained an unequivocal success as an elite performer.

Just what does it take to belong to the league of elite performers? Experts in the field say they must have the following attributes : ambition, self awareness, discipline and diligent practice. Check on all the above for Kim Hyun Joong. No need for explanation or elaboration as his legion of devoted followers already know he has them more than 100 %. But more than possessing the attributes, the elite performer produces outstanding results.

But for those perhaps only now hearing about him, it's not too late to learn about how he had started and what he has become. Because even those who knew him back when, still is rediscovering Hyun Joong.

He never stops making himself amazing. He is result oriented for which he knows he is going to be judged and measured, not by promises in big words but what can actually materialize. Thus,everything were the means to an end.

In Unbreakable MV he utilized new concepts, took part in the planning, designing and elaborately executed its perfection no matter the cost. The jaw dropping use of traditional to post modern visuals and symbolisms as well as its fusion in the musical scores, the rhythmic repetition of the beat and the lyrics matching Hj's vocals and the dances that were in sync with them all point to being a first class production number.

What we saw in the Unbreakable MV wasn't only a production number but his much enhanced performance skills and personal growth. After all elite performers aim to be master performers, master achievers.
    Last edited by aprilstar; Jul 20, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

Good morning, UNBREAKABLE PEXERS!!

Ooooopssss di pa yata tapos ang bago nating bahay....busy ang ating engineer....

Post na lang muna tayo dito....wala pa namang bagong updates.....

umaarangkada ng husto ang UNBREAKABLE HJ.....FIGHTING!!!

Mnet Music Video No. 1! Kim Hyun Joong Unbreakable

Tweeted by: @Hyunjoongzzang

KIM HYUN JOONG UNBREAKABLE MV REACTION
    RC reacts

Kim Hyun Joong Unbreakable music video reaction Coki FT Ha Neul Kim
    Coki Loko

ANGEL JOONG's devotee crazy4hyun's Avatar
    HAPPY UNBREAKABLE Satirday!!!! Sisimulan na po ang ating new home in ahilw ..... Mahirap isingit sa sked .. busy kuno ........
    Natabunan na din ako ng updates huhu

Hinay hinay lang ang pagpost. Ms Dean ... not sure kung napost ni Azi yung lates article mo ... parang may nakita akong Unbreakable MV article. Haven't read it yet ................
    Is this different from the one posted in our blog?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4hyun View Post
    HAPPY UNBREAKABLE Satirday!!!! Sisimulan na po ang ating new home in ahilw ..... Mahirap isingit sa sked .. busy kuno ........

Hinay hinay lang ang pagpost. Ms Dean ... not sure kung napost ni Azi yung lates article mo ... parang may nakita akong Unbreakable MV article. Haven't read it yet ................
    Don't worry sinasabayan ko lang yung launching ni HJ. The first article on UB MV is about the interpretation of its contents,the second article which is what is on this page is about the performer.

Whenever you are ready,basta nagawa ko na yung aking contribution

Hello, Ellenksi!

No problem, we can wait.....take your time

hello henecians
    thanks for welcoming me back
    at ganda ng umaga ang bungad nasa top agad ang UNBREAKABLE
    new thread can't believe inabot tayo ng ganito katagal
    congratulations to all of us
    this is all because of our love to the one and only KHJ

Quote Originally Posted by aprilstar View Post
    Don't worry sinasabayan ko lang yung launching ni HJ. The first article on UB MV is about the interpretation of its contents,the second article which is what is on this page is about the performer.

Whenever you are ready,basta nagawa ko na yung aking contribution
    Hehe baka mamis-interpret post ko. Yung hinay hinay addressed to everyone yun. Medyo isinisingit ko lang kasi ang paggawa ng bagong bahay.

Walang kaso ang pagpost ng articles ms dean. Gusto ko sana kasing i-post yung nakita ko dito sa itaas kaso baka madoble kaya ask kita kung iba ito. Walang konek sa hinay-hinay.
    Sorry sa kapalpakan ko hehe .....

Till now hindi pa ako nakapag-update ng mga bagong news ..... baasta kapag may nakita akong mukhang di pa nalalagay azi post ko lang siya without reading .......

I really love everything you write Ms Dean. At lalo na yung mga in depth analysEs mo kay KHJ ....... really really love them.

Hehe baka mamis-interpret post ko. Yung hinay hinay addressed to everyone yun. Medyo isinisingit ko lang kasi ang paggawa ng bagong bahay.

Walang kaso ang pagpost ng articles ms dean. Gusto ko sana kasing i-post yung nakita ko dito sa itaas kaso baka madoble kaya ask kita kung iba ito. Walang konek sa hinay-hinay.
    Sorry sa kapalpakan ko hehe .....

Till now hindi pa ako nakapag-update ng mga bagong news ..... baasta kapag may nakita akong mukhang di pa nalalagay azi post ko lang siya without reading .......

I really love everything you write Ms Dean. At lalo na yung mga in depth analysEs mo kay KHJ ....... really really love them.
    Thanks for appreciating the articles pero ang dami namang papuri nyan baka tamaan na ako ng kidlat.

But without the corresponding illustration you provide as well as Tlina, di gaanong makaattract ng readers. Alam mo naman masyado nang visually oriented ang mga tao ngayon.

KIM HYUN JOONG 김현중 ROUND 3 'Your Story' M/V Teaser
    kimhyunjoong606

Kim Hyun Joong Dominates on Online Music Charts with ′Your Story′

Source: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/ne ... nsID=41459

As soon as Kim Hyun Joong′s first promotional song for Korea in two years was released, it conquered and grabbed attention, becoming an issue across the web.

On July 22, Kim Hyun Joong released the songs from his third mini album Round 3 through music sites. With the release, the album′s promotional single, Your Story, managed to top live charts on Mnet, Bugs and more online charts.

Your Story is an urban R&B pop rearrangement of the modern rock genre title song from Kim Hyun Joong′s Japanese studio album Unlimited.

The release of the song was followed by a teaser for the music video, heightening expectations for the full version.

All six songs of the album have been garnering much support, with the music video for Unbreakable, released on July 18, beating out Infinite, A Pink, B2ST and other prominent idol groups on Mnet′s music video top 100 chart.

The offline album and the music video for Your Story will be released on July 29.

Photo credit: Key East

City Conquest Episode Zero
    07/22/2013

http://cityconquest.weebly.com/2/pos...sode-zero.html

repposted from LKHJ
    Thanks, Malou!!

cr:@ Sina Korean Entertainment on weibo

[Hot] Korean singer Kim Hyun Joong @ comeback press conference held yesterday afternoon, for the new album, he said: " this is an attempt for a more mature genre."Meanwhile, to return from his debut to now eight years, South Korea and other Asian countries to give fans the support and concern, Kim Hyun Joong announced that it will be held on the 10th anniversary of his debut large free concert. Details: http://t.cn/zQVMaCL

source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/v ... 3081708580

Korean singer Kim Hyun Joong says 'true K'
    Kim Hyun Joong Korean singer, held a press conference in Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, Nonhyeon for his new album 'Round 3'

GENTLEMAN eng Lyrics

Again today, I check it in front of the mirror
    I make the fit come alive perfectly from my head to my toes
    Iím always overflowing with charm, everyone falls in love with me
    Wherever I go, Iím surrounded by beautiful girls
    But donít misunderstand
    Anyone can see that Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    Even I can see that Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I donít easily give my heart to this girl or that girl

Wherever I go, Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    Iím the best gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I wonít easily make eye contact, wherever I am
    Eh Yo Eh Yo, I have charm
    Eh Yo Eh Yo, right this moment
    Eh Eh Eh Eh, take me
    Eh Eh Eh Eh

I push up myself like a protagonist of a movie
    Because thereís always a happy ending in my day
    Youíre in it but I guess you donít know yet
    All those baseless rumors about me that are like the wind
    Donít let your heart be deceived
    Anyone can see that Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    Even I can see that Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I donít easily give my heart to this girl or that girl
    Wherever I go, Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I wonít easily make eye contact, wherever I am

Eh Eh Eh Eh, take me
    Eh Eh Eh Eh
    Eh Eh Eh Eh, take me
    Eh Eh Eh Eh

I only know you, gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I am a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    No one can give me a good time if itís not my girl
    Only to you, Iím a gen gen gen gen gentleman
    I wonít ever steal glances when I have my girl
    I only have you

Eh Yo Eh Yo (Say Say) I have charm
    Eh Yo Eh Yo (Say Say) right this moment
    Eh Eh Eh Eh, take me
    Eh Eh Eh Eh
    Eh Eh Eh Eh, take me
    Eh Eh Eh Eh
    You Should Be My Girl

reposted from Hyunmin Gforce blog
    thanks
    Last edited by lnprz; Jul 23, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Kim Hyun Joong Dominates on Online Music Charts with 'Your Story'

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Your Story' tops charts on online music sites.

source:http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...21661#scpshrtu

As soon as Kim Hyun Joong's first promotional song for Korea in two years was released, it conquered and grabbed attention, becoming an issue across the web.

On July 22, Kim Hyun Joong released the songs from his third mini album Round 3 through music sites. With the release, the album's promotional single, Your Story, managed to top live charts on Mnet, Bugs and more online charts.

Your Story is an urban R&B pop rearrangement of the modern rock genre title song from Kim Hyun Joong's Japanese studio album Unlimited.

The release of the song was followed by a teaser for the music video, heightening expectations for the full version.

All six songs of the album have been garnering much support, with the music video for Unbreakable, released on July 18, beating out Infinite, A Pink, B2ST and other prominent idol groups on Mnet's music video top 100 chart.

HELLO Pexers!!! Our New House is almost rerady ... start packing your things ...... Just click on the image to bring you there ......... See you all later mwah!!!

Page 251 of 251 First ... 151 201 241 250 251