PEx Highlights

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast
    Bakit may naka-camouflage? Mga specially invited na sundalo mula sa TNI (Tentera Nasional Indonesia; basically armed forces ng Indonesia)?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Wolf View Post
    Bakit may naka-camouflage? Mga specially invited na sundalo mula sa TNI (Tentera Nasional Indonesia; basically armed forces ng Indonesia)?
    Yup.. andame nga nila nun..

It's Not Over! Malaysians get Eat Bulaga too!
    Written By J.P. Sakuragi on Saturday, July 21, 2012 | Saturday, July 21, 2012

The social network is buzzing over the Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) Inc., the producer of the long-running Filipino variety show Eat Bulaga, to export it to Indonesia. Whether it catches on with the Indonesians or not, the first few episodes seem to have taken ground already. Besides, many of our local telenovelas were already accepted as theirs - complete with dubbed dialogues and bylines.

Just as the show is getting started and expected audience to go as high as 100 million people (even greater than that of the Philippines), the show will be syndicated in Malaysia as well! In fact, their top television station TV3 will start airing Eat Bulaga Malaysia on September 2012. Information remain in tight secrecy but it is expected that the show's format and cast of characters will be patterned after the show we grew up loving.

From the lovely female hosts to the sexy EB babes (if there will be), we might expect lovely surprises in this newest TV show franchise to hit this region. Imagine Ally Iskandar standing in as Vic Sotto or Carmen Soo as the lovely girl as co-host. Can ex-Melodi hosts Ziza (Raja Lawak) and Dira Abu Zahar pick up the pieces and be on the show instead? But the million ringgit question remains, who will be the fresh new faces that will light up the TV screens from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu?

Source: http://istoryadista.blogspot.com/201...at-bulaga.html

Quote Originally Posted by nadzkie27 View Post

The social network is buzzing over the Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) Inc., the producer of the long-running Filipino variety show Eat Bulaga, to export it to Indonesia. Whether it catches on with the Indonesians or not, the first few episodes seem to have taken ground already. Besides, many of our local telenovelas were already accepted as theirs - complete with dubbed dialogues and bylines.

Just as the show is getting started and expected audience to go as high as 100 million people (even greater than that of the Philippines), the show will be syndicated in Malaysia as well! In fact, their top television station TV3 will start airing Eat Bulaga Malaysia on September 2012. Information remain in tight secrecy but it is expected that the show's format and cast of characters will be patterned after the show we grew up loving.

From the lovely female hosts to the sexy EB babes (if there will be), we might expect lovely surprises in this newest TV show franchise to hit this region. Imagine Ally Iskandar standing in as Vic Sotto or Carmen Soo as the lovely girl as co-host. Can ex-Melodi hosts Ziza (Raja Lawak) and Dira Abu Zahar pick up the pieces and be on the show instead? But the million ringgit question remains, who will be the fresh new faces that will light up the TV screens from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu?

Napaka-misinforming naman nung article. I-franchise daw ba agad-agad ang EB sa iba't-ibang bansa. At ang source niya ay Wikipedia. Siguro false edit lang yung Wiki entry na ginawa niyang source.

Quote Originally Posted by Idol_Fanatic View Post
    ano oras natatapos ang eat bulaga??? 3pm??
    230-245PM ang tapos ng EB.

6. Jul 22, 2012, 02:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by hyunbin_vince View Post
    Napaka-misinforming naman nung article. I-franchise daw ba agad-agad ang EB sa iba't-ibang bansa. At ang source niya ay Wikipedia. Siguro false edit lang yung Wiki entry na ginawa niyang source.
    di siguro reliable kasi bukod sa EB Malaysia meron pang EB East Timor at EB sa ibang bansa sa Africa. agad-agad?

13 years na pala ako sa pex stingray1059's Avatar

kapuso mo jessica soho docu on eb indonesia

so pwede maganda *** 3:30pm sya magstastart para pwede iplug ni joey yung eat bulaga indonesia

june_p and stringray, thanks sa KMJS vids, panoorin ko mamaya - and seriously, can anybody bring their music festival campaigning somewhere else? Mods, patanggal na lang, thanks.
    Last edited by Red_Wolf; Jul 22, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

So far ok naman nag eat bulaga Indonesia kahit di ganun ka liberal ang mga Indo magaganda naman *** mga host nilang babae. I think habang tumatagal *** show makukuha na rin nila *** babagay sa mga Indonesians.

Sana mag guest sila Asnirandah,Cinta Laura saka si Luna Maya (may sex video to hehehe).

I-watermark talaga sa GITNA 'yung mga screenshots? Ikaw ba ang may-ari ng show at dapat may copyright? *Sensya, I HATE watermarked images with a passion, especially if they are placed in the frickin' middle.*

Anyway, ngayon ko lang pinapanood 'yung Jessica Soho report about EB Indo.

At sa mga nagtatanong na beks, sabi ni Leo wala pa raw Twitter acct si Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by nadzkie27 View Post

I'll believe this when I see it.

Information remain in tight secrecy. Sorry I just had to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    I'll believe this when I see it.

Information remain in tight secrecy. Sorry I just had to laugh.
    As if alam naman ng writer yan - a blogger no less. Anyway, I just laughed at the KMJS clips. Basta galingan ng EBI staff at mahalin ang trabaho, papatok pa ang show.

That would be great if that article is true. But like starczamora said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Walang Sunday edition ang EB Indo. Tama 'yung sinabi nung isang host nila sa Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Wolf View Post

baka hudyat na magkakaron na rin ang EB-I ng Singing Soldier Indonesia tulad dito sa EB na may AFP Singing Soldier dati

Quote Originally Posted by hyunbin_vince View Post

malay mo kung totoo

aside of Carmen Soo (Boss Carmen) na posibleng maging counterpart ni Bossing Vic at 1st female main host ng EB-Malaysia eh... ano na nangyari sa career nya dito sa p'nas after ng teleserye nila ni echo, pero.... talented naman si Carmen pero.... tignan natin

sana si Carrie Lee rin.

I think Idol Fanatic can also add to these tips:

Indonesian 101

* C is pronounced as "ch" - Cinta (love) is "chinta," not "sinta."
    * V is pronounced as "f" - TV is "tifi"; Steven is "Stefen"

Quote Originally Posted by jpmarkcarlo View Post
    baka hudyat na magkakaron na rin ang EB-I ng Singing Soldier Indonesia tulad dito sa EB na may AFP Singing Soldier dati
    Knowing na pugad ng terrorists ang Indonesia (like yung mga local elements ng Jemaah Islamiyah and the Aceh separatists), malamang tambangan pa yung mga contestants after.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast