Come on in guys!
WAIHEKE, getting your first look at the new RANGITOTO tribe. BBJunkie, voted out at the last tribal council.
All right, you guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?
For today's challenge, each of you will be carrying a pole on your back.
Other castaways are going to distribute sandbags on these poles. The person who is able to guess correctly the weight given by the other castaways wins reward.
Want to know what you're playing for?
Worth playing for?
1. All castaways are given 50 kilograms of weight to distribute to the other castaways' poles. Post your desired weight distribution (you may assign a number up to 2 decimal places) in your respective ‘Confessionals’ thread in Proboards. The total weight you've given must add up to 50 kilograms or you’ll go back to preschool!
Follow this format:
Akon – 3.75 kg
Apathetic – 2.25 kg
Ben – 0.6 kg
Kim – 2 kg
Randy – 0.12 kg
Ryan – 0.22 kg
Scott – 10 kg
Bara – 8 kg
Carly – 0 kg
Cross – 2.13 kg
Lizzy – 4.87 kg
Mark – 6 kg
Paysee – 3.5 kg
Stiles – 6.5 kg
Tegan – 0.06 kg
2. Since this is a test of luck, you shall also post there your estimate as to how much total combined weight you received from the other castaways.
3. The difference between your guess and the correct weight will be determined. The person with the difference closest to zero wins reward.
4. If a castaway fails to participate in the challenge, I will distribute his weight randomly on the other castaways' poles.
5. In case of a tie, the castaway who received a heavier weight wins reward.
6. You have until 11 PM tonight to do all of the above. Results will be announced at a later time.
For reward, survivors ready? GO!