San Beda Red Lions: Rising Over Trials and Hardships (Fifth Thread) - Page 4 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 153 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last
Results 61 to 80 of 3052
  1. #61
    ^I agree. I was waiting for Amer's hesitation move to be replayed. Wala.

    Tapos yung replay nung flagrant foul ni Tan kay Kyle eh the following quarter na ata pinalabas.

  2. #62
    ang baduy ng thread title niyo. no kidding.
    San Beda Red Lions ok na.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_bedista View Post
    sir AB!

    haha! basta may kasamang chicka babes from CSB
    Alam mo namang hindi nako pwedeng magbaon at may bantay nako!

    Magpainom ka na lang at nanalo kayo!

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by summit012 View Post
    ang baduy ng thread title niyo. no kidding.
    San Beda Red Lions ok na.
    I thought it was fitting. You'll find it corny if you don't know the lyrics to the Bedan Hymn. So baduy ba when we pump our fist while singing that we'll give honor and fame when we encounter trials and hardships? I see it fitting with all the trials and hardships experienced by the team.

    Hindi naman basta-basta hinugot kung saan yan. May kahulugan yan. It also sets the tone for the season - arguably our hardest season to date.

  5. #65
    Hi guys. I just wanna ask how much does a ticket cost? We're planning to watch a game live kasi eh. Thanks, hope you could answer asap

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by summit012 View Post
    ang baduy ng thread title niyo. no kidding.
    San Beda Red Lions ok na.
    Inggit ka lang,

  7. #67
    The team don't have a reliable scorer like Gabo. The team needs every player to contribute. We lost Gabo, Dave, Mar and the twins. Ola was suspended for four games and we lost Armon last summer.

    But I'm fully confident with the coaching skills of coach ronnie. Our team has the heart of a champion and that is one trait that sets the Red Lions apart from the other teams.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd0523 View Post
    the way to beat the zone is to shoot jumpshots.

    were just unlucky that it did not materialize..

    major blunder:

    Make a rookie forward/center to inbound the ball at a crucial stage.
    Shooting from the outside to beat the zone would be most ideal IF you make your shots. If not, a strong drive to the basket would be the best alternative. Our boys shot miserably from the outside so the next best thing is to drive strong to the basket.

    Art de la Cruz can no longer be considered as a rookie. If I'm not mistaken, he already played two seasons for ateneo. He is the tallest player on the court so CRM directed him to inbound the ball.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by summit012 View Post
    ang baduy ng thread title niyo. no kidding.
    San Beda Red Lions ok na.
    Lahat naman ng thread title dito baduy eh...pero that's so trivial. Ang mahalaga may thread tayo..like what the old song would say "whatever gets you through the night, it's all right"

    on topic:

    The game yesterday clearly shows that this current roster is not in championship form...hope the boys will progress into that mode soon!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    I thought it was fitting. You'll find it corny if you don't know the lyrics to the Bedan Hymn. So baduy ba when we pump our fist while singing that we'll give honor and fame when we encounter trials and hardships? I see it fitting with all the trials and hardships experienced by the team.

    Hindi naman basta-basta hinugot kung saan yan. May kahulugan yan. It also sets the tone for the season - arguably our hardest season to date.
    well, it could have been better if you add... "aping api at bugbug sarado" then "maalala mo kaya".
    my goodness... you're just magnifying the haters. afaik, Bedans can live as if they don't exist. or some can't?

  11. #71
    we will be be complete as we welcome Ola back vs EAC. im sure out shooters will have their confidence back coz they know that someone will be there for the putback. Additional big to help up the Pascuals, maybe thats the reason why where giving to much rebounds.


    sana lang magkaroon tayo ng freethrow coach.. baka gusto niyo mag enrol sa school of freethrow ni RDR

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by summit012 View Post
    well, it could have been better if you add... "aping api at bugbug sarado" then "maalala mo kaya".
    my goodness... you're just magnifying the haters. afaik, Bedans can live as if they don't exist. or some can't?
    Uh, I don't see "aping api at bugbug sarado" then "maalala mo kaya" in the lyrics of the Bedan Hymn. Or you missed the part when I said that the thread title was taken from the Bedan Hymn?

    If haters will hate on the lyrics of the Bedan Hymn, then so be it. Kaya nga haters eh. This thread is not for the haters.

    We're always proud of the accomplishments of our players. Dami nga galit na paulit-ulit ang Bedans about the Super Six eh. That magnifies the hate. Sa tingin mo mag-i-iba dahil lang sa thread title?

    Speaking of avoiding to magnify the hate, your posts (not for this issue) are doing the exact opposite.

    Hindi nagpapa-awa ang thread title. It's a challenge. Bring out the challenges, trials and hardships. We'll rise over them.

    Again, the thread title is taken from the Bedan Hymn - the hymn that we sing with pride after every game. Or you find that baduy din? May matching fist pump pa yun.

    Hindi naman tipong "Rising from the Ashes" ang thread title eh. Again, it's taken directly from the Bedan Hymn. If you think that the thread title is corny, then you think that the Bedan Hymn is corny. If that's the case, wala na tayo dapat pag-usapan.

  13. #73
    pwede pa aping api...kaso ng bubugbog...gulpi sarado ang ng api sa huli hahahaha

  14. #74
    puede rin. "basang sisiw" o "isang kahig" thread.
    no need for sub title. not only corny... but a very poor written line trying to hard sell SBC.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by tupangusa View Post
    Lahat naman ng thread title dito baduy eh...pero that's so trivial. Ang mahalaga may thread tayo..like what the old song would say "whatever gets you through the night, it's all right"
    typical pinoy mindset "puede na yan". i thought Bedans are taught to excel?

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by summit012 View Post
    puede rin. "basang sisiw" o "isang kahig" thread.
    no need for sub title. not only corny... but a very poor written line trying to hard sell SBC.
    That's your opinion and interpretation. I can't do anything if you think that the line "trials and hardships" from the Bedan Hymn is poorly written. But frankly, I'm more inclined to side with Raul Roco and say that it's an amazing line that serves as a clarion's call for every Bedan. Ooops. Baka sabihin mo corny din at poorly written ang clarion's call. Sige ser..battle call nalang.

    PS: Ang layo ng mga suggestions mo sa idea ng thread title.

  17. #77
    hayaan na yan thread title lang yan...di naman issue yan di rin basehan yan if you excel or not. Opinion niya yan eh ng iisa lang naman siya so no harm done.

  18. #78
    The thread title is fine. We have given it more time than it deserves. We can get a new thread title after making 5,000 posts and closing this one. Go for it.

    I got better things to do than seeing this every time at the expense of more pertinent discussions.

    I have no more time to waste on this.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by nets View Post
    hayaan na yan thread title lang yan...di naman issue yan di rin basehan yan if you excel or not. Opinion niya yan eh ng iisa lang naman siya so no harm done.
    Quote Originally Posted by MonL View Post
    The thread title is fine. We have given it more time than it deserves. We can get a new thread title after making 5,000 posts and closing this one. Go for it.

    I got better things to do than seeing this every time at the expense of more pertinent discussions.

    I have no more time to waste on this.
    Got it. I'm done with the discussion.

  20. #80
    mali ata yang interpretation mo sa linya na ginamit ko...the term "what ever get you through the night, its all right"*(a lennon song )...a hippie term if in case you dont know..means tolerance and respect for the choice or course of action taken by your neighbor... simply putyou can do what you want as long as you dont do harm to others in doing or achieving what you want!

    Bedans are taught to be tolerant and respectful to his fellow human being!

Page 4 of 153 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •