- Recruiting, training, coaching, supervision and performance evaluation of new Information Specialists within their responsible region.
- Ensure all Information Specialists within their region are informed and trained on new features and/or enhancements to internal company/financials tools.
- Work with global teams to improve internal tools in order to improve job efficiency.
- Maintenance and update of publications on the product(s) of your responsibility. Assure the content delivery schedule is observed. Work with techs department in solving any technical issues that prevent proper loading of content. Contact data providers to solving any formatting issues or delayed content.
- Daily or weekly review of publications. Formatting (titles, body, tagging) – (This is applicable in case of offices where there is no Formatter role).
- Identify together with the Content Managers key content sets that are required for EMIS products in each of the countries or markets it serves. This includes content created internally or provided by a third party.
- Participate along with the Content Managers on the release of new publications.
- Prepare a daily selection of news for the Top Stories section of EMIS, in English and the local language.
- Check, edit and send industry alerts according to a schedule agreed upon with the Product manager. Based on clients’ feedback, edit the list of industries for which industry alerts are sent.
- Regularly update the Country Outlook box for the product(s) of your responsibility according to a schedule globally agreed upon, in both English and local language
- Manage the market calendar and proprietary editing web tools; regularly translate any newly added terms under UI Translation Tool, from EN into local language.
- Add/Edit/Remove pubs from ISI Recommends.
- Select (Add/Remove) Featured Publications for each section, industry profile and tab.
- Regular control and editing of content classification according to our proprietary taxonomy. Work together with the Product Manager to increase the tagging accuracy for content automatically tagged through the categorization engine.
- As necessary, coordinate actions and priorities with ISI global product or development teams.
- Where and when appropriate, collaborate with global product or development teams and with sales/support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and migration to future EMIS products.
- As necessary, review and set correct values for content fields from internal web tools.
- Other duties as requested by your immediate manager.
- Bachelor degree in Communications or Journalism.
- Minimum two years of management experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good understanding of external business information use.
- Good understanding of economic concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Ability to work well in a team and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent and be able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Well informed, especially concerning major economic events.
- Strong analytical thinking on problem analysis and solving.
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume at firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com