PEx Highlights

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Page 31 of 251 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kimge4ver View Post
    Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdens for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen...

Amen Amen Amen To God Be The Glory

Quote Originally Posted by immilesaway View Post
    Dahil sa Thumbs up mu na 3 naalala ko

si Isla boracay nasaan na kaya siya?

very busy sya sa layf nya sa
    boracay

di mo ba sya nakita doon???

Quote Originally Posted by NannaC View Post
    very busy sya sa layf nya sa
    boracay

di mo ba sya nakita doon???
    Nde nga po tita e..nagtaguan kami 2 kaya di

kami nagkita nagmuni-muni kami sa honeymoon

ng KG dun

goodnight na solids

nice chatting with you guys

MP, Mayls, kgdestiny

Quote Originally Posted by immilesaway View Post
    Nde nga po tita e..nagtaguan kami 2 kaya di

kami nagkita nagmuni-muni kami sa honeymoon

ng KG dun

goodnight na solids

nice chatting with you guys

MP, Mayls, kgdestiny
    Slip well Tita C

hello tess

Tita Connie

Good evening

Quote Originally Posted by wyn View Post
    Tita Conz
    Miles
    Tita Tess

Exit na muna ako...
    salamat sa mga gulong gulong

nawala na si kgdestiny

bye din sa nakaNGANGA dyan sa tabi tabi

Wyn

Good evening

Quote Originally Posted by mrgk3560 View Post

Tokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayo : wave :

I labored for an hour to record the transcript from the KrisTV epi tapos ang suma pala sa huli ay pareho lang nung article sa Tulakdotcom! :rotflmao :

From Tulak.com:

Si Sarah po ang daming itinuro sa akin, ang dami niyang itinurong mga bagay bagay na kailangan ko ma-realize muna. Dati sinabi ko sa TV na kulang na lang sa akin girlfriend, na gusto ko na magka-girlfriend. Sabi sa akin ni Sarah mismo na I should be content with what I have now. Maging happy muna ako para mas makilala ko ang sarili ko. I took that to heart. Wow! Oo nga no. Dun sa panliligaw ko sa kanya ang dami kong natutunan about myself, about her, about life.

"Right now, ina-assure ko po sila, si tita, si tito daddy ni Sarah na Im her friend talaga and yun ang pinakaimportante ngayon.

One day, alam mo yun, kung mas maging matured kaming pareho, maybe then pwede na kaming pumasok sa relasyon. Sa ngayon hindi pa po talaga. Ang dami ko pang kailangang i-prove at ayusin sa sarili ko, sa pamilya ko. Like I said, mas mahalaga sa akin yung maging mabuting kaibigan niya. Ayoko po masira yun. Madami akong natutunan sa kanya. I want to be her friend forever. Siguro magiging kumplikado pag naging kami, ang dami kong natutunan, sayang [yun].

From Hila.KrisTV

Kris: Isang tanong na lang. Gaano ka katagal maghihintay para kay Sarah?

Gerald (looks down and frowns)

[pause for commercial]

Kris: We only have one minute left, sagot ka na please.

Gerald (bows): Kinakabahan ako. Tulad po ng sinabi ko kanina, promises are meant to be made and broken ( ano uli yun, Ge? ) Just try to be your best. And in a relationship it takes two people to work, dapat both sides are emotionally ready to be in a relationship.

Kris: So you are emotionally ready? Bakit mo siya liligawan kung di ka ready?

Gerald (konting smile, serious face): Yun nga po sabi ko kanina, sobrang learning experience kasi...si Sarah po ang dami niyang tinuro sa akin na...

Kris (disappointed): aaaaaaaaaay...

Ge: Dahil dun ang pinakamahalaga is yung friendship namin, yung there...for being a friend, so yung honestly po straight face yun po ang totoo. I am just really happy to be a friend. (he looked right at the audience of volcanic materials)

Kris (looking at Chiz): Di ba that is the best foundation, friendship? [ asar na interviewer]

Ang ganda ng sagot ni Ge ang layo, kasi hindi sinagot, hindi masagot, kasi walang sagot, kasi wala!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, tumahimik bigla ang estooges na awwGens!!!
    Tokayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Connie, Miles, Wyn, kgdestiny, SKs, lurkers

The time has come. Read the latest Pep article posted 7-10-12 titled "Nililigawan....."

Excerpts:

*Kayo, ano ang gusto niyo, maging kami or maging magkaibigan kami?

AKO, I'm happy as a FRIEND.

*Sobrang proud ako as a FRIEND, a supporter.

Idagdag na lang ang transcript ni Tokayo ko above and I can say, we have reached the end of the tunnel. It was a clean exit. Walang napahiya, walang pinahiya, maginoo pa rin up to the end. Sabi ng hubbybabes ko, once sinabi ng lalaki na "marami pa akong aayusin sa sarili ko", that's tantamount to saying "Bye! Huwag ka ng umasa!" Parang photofinish lang ang pagkagawa.

It's time to party, guys!!! Let's do the twist

MamaJaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Hippie Berdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sa iyo ang inumin, sa iyo ang pulutan!!!

Last edited by ShieldLily; Jul 11, 2012 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marissacruz50 View Post
    Tokayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Connie, Miles, Wyn, kgdestiny, SKs, lurkers

The time has come. Read the latest Pep article posted 7-10-12 titled "Nililigawan....."

Excerpts:

*Kayo, ano ang gusto niyo, maging kami or maging magkaibigan kami?

AKO, I'm happy as a FRIEND.

*Sobrang proud ako as a FRIEND, a supporter.

Idagdag na lang ang transcript ni Tokayo ko above and I can say, we have reached the end of the tunnel. It was a clean exit. Walang napahiya, walang pinahiya, maginoo pa rin up to the end. Sabi ng hubbybabes ko, once sinabi ng lalaki na "marami pa akong aayusin sa sarili ko", that's tantamount to saying "Bye! Huwag ka ng umasa!" Parang photofinish lang ang pagkagawa.

It's time to party, guys!!! Let's do the twist

Agree Tokayooooooo!!!

In another interview, busy daw siya sa pamilya. Kapapanganak lang ng Ate niya. Siya siguro ang sitter!

My hubby's been telling me that Ge's been delivering the kiss of death for weeks dun pa sa yate!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgk3560 View Post

Wagaswassssssssssssssss ang katas mong makamandag dun sa kuting!!!

Ayun, kinakain ang buntot niya ngayon!!!

I only had 3 hours of interrupted sleep...my rashes didn't fare will in this heat wave!

Mamapettttttttttttttttt

Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldLily View Post
    MamaJaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Hippie Berdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sa iyo ang inumin, sa iyo ang pulutan!!!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/...a81f8d0dc5.jpg

Mamajules

Happy Birthday !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldLily View Post
    Agree Tokayooooooo!!!

In another interview, busy daw siya sa pamilya. Kapapanganak lang ng Ate niya. Siya siguro ang sitter!

My hubby's been telling me that Ge's been delivering the kiss of death for weeks dun pa sa yate!

Mamapet, NannaCee, Tess, Marissa, Miles, SOLIDS

I saw the varied expressions of Gerald at KTV......

Saying he is HAPPY but looks very sad and pained....

Why the smirk and shows signs of frustration .....

Why does he have to stress that he made it clear with Rayver na walang laglagan....

Why can't he answer with a straight face his favorite name of a girl....

Why cant he choose between a singer and a dancer.....

Kasi very gentleman si Ge at ayaw niyang may mapahiya.

But the Kimeralds can see through his actions and reactions.

Kaya SOLIDS samahan na natin si Marissa and let us all do the twist.

Weeeeeeeeee Happy Happy Time na.

MAMAJULES

to you;

to you;

to you!

Our Father, thank You for allowing us to wake up each and every morning to live for you. We are grateful for your graciousness, forgiveness, and most of all, for sending your Son to die on the cross so that He may carry our burdens for us. Amen.

May your presence, Most loving Jesus, ever bless our home and fill it with virtues so perfectly practiced in your own Holy Family at Nazareth. Please bless our endeavors and keep always in our KIMERALD FAMILY the spirit of love, peace & happiness. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father, please fill us with your Word so we can teach others of your love and protection. Give us strength and wisdom to be a living example to others. Amen.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace: Where there is Hatred, let me sow Love; Where there is Injury, Pardon; Where there is Doubt, Faith; Where there is Despair, Hope; Where there is Darkness, Light; And when there is Sadness, Joy. O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek To be consoled as to console, To be understood as to understand, To be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Dear God, we pray that the KIMERALD FAMILY will always be united for the sake of Kim & Gerald and not be affected against malicious issues. We pray for all those people who are negative when it comes to KIMERALDS to have open minds and hearts. Amen.

Lord we ask that you intervene and put a stop to the intrigues, lies, and negative issues concerning Kim, Gerald, & the Kimerald fans. Amen.

Dear God, we ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Amen.

Lord, we ask for your grace to enlighten the executives of ABS-CBN to give Kim & Gerald projects together so they can continue to bring countless joy and happiness to all KIMERALD fans all over the world. In Jesus name, we ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. Amen.

Our Father, please give us strength to use our talents to the fullest. Grant to Gerald & Kim, perseverance to strive for excellence
 in all that they do. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord, we pray that Kim & Gerald will eventually be united in Holy Matrimony and be blessed with many healthy baby Ge & baby Kimmy. We ask through the loving intercession of our Blessed Mother. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father, we pray for the safety of Kim & Gerald, their families, and also the Kimeralds around the world. Please always keep us all in your guidance and protection. These, we pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we ask You to heal all the sick people. Give them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and patience in pain. Let them recover their health, so that, restored to the Christian community, they joyfully praise Your Name, for You alone are all Holy, You alone are our Lord, You alone are Most High! You live and reign forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, please grant Kim and Gerald, courage and freedom to show the whole world what they truly feel for each other. Please let love and truth reign in their hearts. Amen.

Almighty God, please grant to the Kimeralds all over the world, the spirit of faith and strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing without hope but clinging to your goodness and love, through Jesus Christ who is the resurrection and the life, Amen.

We ask & pray, we claim it in Your Mighty Name Jesus, because You are a God who answered all our prayers. Lord, thank you for granting all these prayers of ours as we give you back all the honor, praise, & thanksgiving in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

Keep on supporting KGs endorsements & projects. God bless & take care. Please remember: God is good all the time!!! Keep the KIMERALD LOVE burning. Thanks!

Amen...Amen...Amen...

Mamajules

May all your wishes come true

Naku, may nakapasok palang LONE T-A-N-G-E-R-S

Just a sisterly advice.....

Abangan mo na lang ang susunod na kabanata

Happy Birthday MamaJ!!!!

Hope all your Derek wishes come true!!

Page 31 of 251 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast