PEx Highlights

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

Non-Member

Best Siomai na available sa supermarkets?

Nag google search ako dito sa pex, walang lumabas na same topic. Anyway, pa suggest naman ng masarap na siomai na mabibili sa mga supermarkets.

ang na try ko pa lang eh yung Hotsa brand na available sa SM, hmm, pwede na, meaty naman.

My daughter kasi loves siomai, gusto yun ang baon sa school, ginagawan ko naman siya ng recipe ko, ayaw, gusto daw niya kalasa ng sa chowking

So It's either paki turo yung recipe ng kalasa ng chowking, or kung may alam kayong brand na avail sa groceries

Thanks

Hi jazzmine22,

We are selling siomai Mushroom and Shrimp Siomai, I guarantee you our siomai can be called as one of Manila's Finest, made with the best ingredients. Please see attached

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...iomaipics.jpg/

For Orders You may contact me :09175098789 - Brian

Each Tray contains 15 pcs of delicious siomai.

Pricing: Single Order (220 PHP)
    Three trays or more orders (180 Php) - Wholesale Price

Pickup Point At Ust Or Sta Cruz manila

Best,
    Brian
    Last edited by brianjumps; Jul 17, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

David Tea House in Ongpin. Mahaba ang pila sa siomai. Dinadayo talaga. Mura at masarap. Fist punta ko last Saturday. 330 pa lang mahaba na ang pila sa siomai. 5pm pa daw magbebenta. Meron din silang siopao. Mas konti ang pila. Yun muna binili ko. Mini Asado. 48 pieces. PHP170 lang.

^ to add to this:

it's better if you buy around 9-10am to avoid lines

130 pesos per pack = 60 pcs pork siomai (the beef siomai costs a bit more but the pork one is more tasty IMO)

if you want, you can also purchase their chili garlic sauce for 230/kg

^^^^ agree! yung friend ko and yung brother niya, binebenta nila yan kumikitang kabuhayan sila jan haha. sobrang sarap and ang bilis maubos. Although hassle talaga yung pagpunta sa Ongpin, sulit naman yung balik nung kita nila..

On topic:
    If your daughter loves siomai, I suggest make nalang for her. My mom started to make siomai for me and my sister nung nadali ako ng amoebiasis for eating street siomai so ayun. If you're interested with the reciper I could ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by brianjumps View Post
    Hi jazzmine22,

We are selling siomai Mushroom and Shrimp Siomai, I guarantee you our siomai can be called as one of Manila's Finest, made with the best ingredients. Please see attached

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...iomaipics.jpg/

For Orders You may contact me :09175098789 - Brian

Each Tray contains 15 pcs of delicious siomai.

Pricing: Single Order (220 PHP)
    Three trays or more orders (180 Php) - Wholesale Price

Pickup Point At Ust Or Sta Cruz manila

Best,
    Brian
    Wow, P220 for 15 pcs that's +-*/= P14.66 each. Yung David's P130 for 60pcs that's P 2.16 each. Baka naman galing David's yan?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerix View Post
    ^ to add to this:

it's better if you buy around 9-10am to avoid lines

130 pesos per pack = 60 pcs pork siomai (the beef siomai costs a bit more but the pork one is more tasty IMO)

if you want, you can also purchase their chili garlic sauce for 230/kg

Siomai isn't difficult to make. There's not a lot of cooking involved. You just mix the ingredients in a bowl and stuff them on a siomai wrapper. You could even make a lot of extras and freeze them.

Non-Member
    ^ sabi ko nga, ginagawan ko naman ang daughter ko, pero hinahanap niya yung commercially available na taste

Infinitygie, oh please, please share it here

Uy ang mura naman pala sa David's, tapos masarap pa? Merong masarap din dito sa amin, palmera dimsum, 10.00 ang isa, kaso nagsasawa na din kami sa lasa, LOL.

Brian, thanks, layo lang.