PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Blasts Batang Pier

The San Miguel Beermen put on a demolition job against the GlobalPort Batang Pier, winning by a huge margin, 95-69.

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

Evergreen finance iloilo

To All PEx Members,

Nabiktima na ba kayo nito? Beware of this person Reynaldo Navarro aka "Wilkey" is the president and owner of this financing company. Napakarami nitong naloko na taga Iloilo City mostly elderly filipino-Chinese including my relatives. Billions of pesos was lost and no news in the media. Parang meron news blackout.

WHAT DID HE DO: He is offering 10% to 15% interest per annum on investment depending on the amount. He was doing this for more than 20 years already.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM: He can't settle his obligations to his investors because he closed his lending business already.

IS THIS TRUE: Please verify from your relatives in Iloilo City.

WHY COMPLAINING IN PEx: We lost a big amount of our INHERITANCE MONEY from this person because he can't pay his obligations and his checks bounced due to closed account. I asked a lawyer friend of mine kun paano ko mahahabol ito, I was surprise na mahabang proseso din pala regarding BP22 anti check bouncing law. I guess inutil na batas ito. Dadaan pa daw as piskal and may chance pa na kahit talbog pwede pa ma delay ang case at baka makalimutan na lang in the future.

Evergreen Finance Iloilo

thanks for the warning naonse. there is hope that you can recover your inheritance money by filing a case against this person. remember "no one is above the law" even the highest judge in the country was convicted of his crime under the Aquino administration.

Evergreen Finance Iloilo

I have relatives from Bacolod City that lost their hard earned money trusting this person. Dapat makulong na ang may ari he is responsible for the pain and suffering of my relatives. Ponzi Scam ang ginawa nya. He used his Evergreen Finance Iloilo to lure investments.

tambis you're correct Reynaldo Navarro aka "Wilkey" is doing a Ponzi Scam he is not authorized by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Comission) to accept deposits or investments. My relatives are planning to file a case against this person. I've heard that Wilkey relocated outside Iloilo City. Sana nan dito pa siya sa pilipinas I want justice for my family.

Quote Originally Posted by naonse View Post
    tambis you're correct Reynaldo Navarro aka "Wilkey" is doing a Ponzi Scam he is not authorized by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Comission) to accept deposits or investments. My relatives are planning to file a case against this person. I've heard that Wilkey relocated outside Iloilo City. Sana nan dito pa siya sa pilipinas I want justice for my family.
    Naonse, sorry to hear that. Confirmed he is still in iloilo with his family.

Regarding news blackout, there is no manipulation.

He is already paying up selected clients only and close assocoiates. Filing legal case won't help you.

Wilkie

Hello Guys!

Well well well what do we have here.
    A brief instructions about me...
    No hard feelings to you guys but I WAS once a ponzi scheme operator many many years ago and of course it exploded and I worked hard to pay for it and ngayon wala na akong atraso pa.

Ever since that happened to me I vowed and promise to help other people for FREE to detect and trace scams and so far I have a track record of 100% in detecting these things.

Again, NO HARD FEELINGS please... I am already reformed and paid my debts. AND PROMISE NOT TO OPERATE AGAIN. Hmmm sometimes its tempting I must admit I invest BUT NOT OPERATE in ponzi schemes in its first 3 months of operation and pull-out my money after 3 months and wait for it to explode.

This Evergreen Finance issues came to my radar screen way back June, 2012. I traveled to Iloilo and investigated it myself. (Why? fraud detection is my hobby lately.)

Well anyway here are the exact facts just for the record.

Evergreen Finance Inc. (Inc. for namesake and other technicalities purposes) is operated by an certain individual named Reynaldo "Wilkie" Navarro. Hes has been operating for at least 35 years.

To be exact interest offered range from 6% per annum to 12% per annum. Renewable MONTHLY.

Wilkie has been doing sales pitch for investments to him inderectly. He have been religiously attending various high profile filipino-chinese ocassions, table hopping and telling how is it hard to earn money these days then eventually inderectly convincing rich guys to invest their money to Wilkie.

if I get replies to be continued...

Spoilers... I have identified individuals and families who invested 120million pesos to 350million pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by naonse View Post
    To All PEx Members,

Nabiktima na ba kayo nito? Beware of this person Reynaldo Navarro aka "Wilkey" is the president and owner of this financing company. Napakarami nitong naloko na taga Iloilo City mostly elderly filipino-Chinese including my relatives. Billions of pesos was lost and no news in the media. Parang meron news blackout.

WHAT DID HE DO: He is offering 10% to 15% interest per annum on investment depending on the amount. He was doing this for more than 20 years already.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM: He can't settle his obligations to his investors because he closed his lending business already.

IS THIS TRUE: Please verify from your relatives in Iloilo City.

WHY COMPLAINING IN PEx: We lost a big amount of our INHERITANCE MONEY from this person because he can't pay his obligations and his checks bounced due to closed account. I asked a lawyer friend of mine kun paano ko mahahabol ito, I was surprise na mahabang proseso din pala regarding BP22 anti check bouncing law. I guess inutil na batas ito. Dadaan pa daw as piskal and may chance pa na kahit talbog pwede pa ma delay ang case at baka makalimutan na lang in the future.

I can't understand your post. Why such an intelligent and business minded people of Iloilo city would hand over their 120M to 350M to Wilkie? With that money they can set up their own rural bank. I heard from BSP that the cost to operate a rural bank today is 50M. 120M = 2 rural banks & 350M = 7 rural banks.

Tommynwong,

My relatives has 5M investment. They have a small hardware store in Pasay. For the past 12 years they are receiving 10% per annum. They spend it all already on luxury cruises and expensive vacations every year not knowing that they are using their own money for the trip. They are planning to file a case in Manila for the recovery of 5M principal amount as advised by their lawyer to file ASAP. Because during settlement the first in line to file a case will get paid first. (sorry for late reply on private message).

The information and replies posted herein are mostly false and biased opinions made by the author and some members who based their allegations on their personal resentments and disappointments that overshadowed the actual factÖ turning this whole topic into a vengeful fiction.

First off, the author claims that Evergreen Iloilo Finance is offering 10% to 15% interest rate. This is entirely erroneous. Evergreen (short of Evergreen Iloilo Finance) gives 8% to 10% interest to individuals who are INTERESTED TO JOIN the investment. The 11% to 13% are special rates for old time investors who were with them for more than 15 years. They never offer this to the general public. THE INVESTORS FIND THEIR WAY THROUGH WORD OF MOUTH. The owner, Wilkie Navarro, is active in various Fil-Chinese organizations and gatherings for the simple fact of socializing, but telling about how hard it is to earn money and indirectly convincing rich people to invest in Evergreen is a fiction of ones imagination. Naturally, monetary fiction mixed with baseless facts of exaggerated millions of pesos of investments will not only confuse the author, but the majority of the readers as well.

Evergreen is not the only one practicing this so called high yield investments held in private. To name a few, Golden Iloilo Finance owned by Mr. Chusuey, First Standard Lending owned by Mr. Tan, AC Lending owned by Mr. Chiu, Creditline Financing owned by Mr. Ang, and etcÖare all high yield investment company held in private and are CURRENTLY ACTIVE! Take note that these are not rural or commercial banks authorized by the Central Bank of the Philippines to accept deposits.

As to the news blackout, here is a simple logic for people to analyze why nobody bothered to air this incident to the media. Basing the 5 million claim of the author, if let say, the author did pursue the injustice he claims and decide to air this in ABS CBN, how ready will the author be when faced with deeper inquisition conducted by the Regional Trial Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court and worst, the Bureau of Internal Revenue of his entire family property and how they ever amassed such money?

Now comes filing a legal case against Evergreen, what the lawyer says about liquidation when the case is favorable to the investors shall be according to who filed the case first. The toughest question is what happens if Evergreen declares bankruptcy? How can the author run after Evergreen when all its fixed assets are foreclosed by the bank due to delinquent payment of Evergreen? To make the matter worst, there is a law saying that debt of parents cannot be passed to the children. The rest is up to your intellectual conclusion.

Letís not make the matter worst by making senseless aggression. Instead of mocking up and filing legal case, letís give Evergreen or Wilkie some time to recover. As long as he is still paying up interest rates, letís keep our hopes high. Afterall, itís not Wilkie or Evergreen who is the culprit of this problem, but OUR OWN GREED FOR A HIGHER RETURN!

Edmund Burke once said,

"More often evil wins simply because the good men are not willing
    to stand up and fight for what they know is right"