PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1

    May sinabi ba ang Quran na ang bible eh Corrupted? Corrupted ba ang Quran?

    nagtatanong lang naman

  2. #2
    sabi mo nagtatanong ka, so ito ang sagot sa tanong mo.



    2:79 Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.



    3:78 There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!




    Ayan nasagot kana brad, masaya kana ba?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    sabi mo nagtatanong ka, so ito ang sagot sa tanong mo.



    2:79 Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

    http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/a...files/2_79.gif

    3:78 There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

    http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/a...files/3_78.gif


    Ayan nasagot kana brad, masaya kana ba?
    ang dami naman book brad science book, physics book, mukhang nahiya lang si muhammad(pbuh) na sabihin ang salitang bible

    or baka hindi niya alam na ganun ang tawag dun, tsaka hindi Allah ang tawag nila dun hindi man lang nila ginamit yung word na yan kasi magkaiba ng language

    then why used torah and gospel of christ? which is corrupted by your logic?
    sabi mo nga cinonfirm ng quran ang torah at ang gospel of christ kapag cinonfirm, muhammad(pbuh) ibig sabihin may authority came from God

    We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them - Surah 3:84

    ano yung nireveal ni Allah sa lahi ng mga hudyo hanggang kay Jesus,
    wala daw pagkakaiba among them ano ibig niyang sabihin dito?

    in fact merun silang pagkakaiba

    and if Allah revealed it to Jesus walang kalam alam si Jesus sa Musilm faith

    and if Allah revealed it to Jesus the Injeel and Torah why would your Quran attack this scripture and used it against them?

  4. #4
    May mga inommit pala sa Quran sabi din ng mga sources na to

    Omitted passages in the Qur'an:

    After the sudden death of Mohammed (not long after a captive woman poisoned him), Zaid-ibn-Thabith was ordered to compile and write down the Qur'an (Mishkat'ul Masabih). It is attested that at least three revelations were left out. One of these, according to Mohammed's wife, Aysha, with whom he resided at this death, was kept under their bed at the time of Mohammed's death, but was eaten by a domestic animal. References: Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. page 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, page 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) page 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. page 13:

    Muhammad's child wife said this after Muhammad died:

    "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

    According to the biographer and Hadis compiler Muslim (page 501):

    "Abu Musa al Ashari said to 300 reciters of the Qur'an in Basra: 'We used to recite a Sura resembling in length and severity (Sura) Bara-at (Sura 9). I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this, which I remember out of it: 'If there were two valleys of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust.' And we used to recite a Sura which resembled one of the Suras of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember out of it: 'O people who believe, why do you say that which you do not practise' and 'that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection.' "

    The latter quotations may be from Suras 61:2 and 17:13, but the first, the same length as Sura 9(129 verses) is missing in the Qur'an! In this case the possible explanation, namely that of abrogation, is unacceptable, for it would render God very human indeed. We conclude that the statement about the completeness of the Qur'an cannot be maintained - and with that the argument of "nazil" i.e. that it came from heaven and complete as it is.

    Zaid b. Thabit said: “The Prophet died and the Qur’an had not been assembled into a single place.” (Ahmad b. Ali b. Muhammad al ’Asqalani, ibn Hajar, Fath al Bari (13 vol., Cairo 1939, volume 9, page 9)


    Zuhri reports, 'We have heard that many Qur'an passages were revealed but that those who had memorised them fell in the Yemama fighting. Those passages had not been written down, and following the deaths of those who knew them, were no longer known; nor had Abu Bakr, nor `Umar nor `Uthman as yet collected the texts of the Qur'an.

    “During the battle of Yamama, 450 reciters of the Quran were killed.” (The True Guidance, An Introduction To Quranic Studies, part 4 [Light of Life - P.O. BOX 13, A-9503 Villach, Austria], p. 47- citing Ibn Kathir’s Al-Bidaya wa al-Nibaya, chapter on Battle of Yamama)

    Another tradition states (Sahih Muslim, page 912, Mishkat II, page 534 and others):

    "Umar said: 'Verily Allah sent Mohammed with truth and revealed the Book to him. Out of the verses, the Almighty Allah revealed. there was the verse of stoning to death. The Messenger of Allah stoned to death (Sahih Muslim, page 920) and after him we also stoned to death: And in the BOOK OF GOD stoning to death is a truth against one, who commits adultery. The verse was thus: 'The old man and the old woman, if they have committed adultery, they stoned them both assuredly.' "

    This passage too, is not in the Qur'an.

    "There is a tradition from 'A'isha, the prophet's wife, that a certain chapter which now consists of 73 verses once contained no less than 200; and that when Uthman compiled the Qur'an, the missing verses could not be found. One of them was called the verse of Stoning, and is said to have contained the order to stone a man or woman who had committed adultery.... This verse is said to have been part of the original Qur'an. Many early authorities say so, and what is very significant is that the first Caliphs punished adulterers by stoning; this is still the penalty prescribed in Muslim law-books, whereas the Qur'an (24:2) prescribed a hundred stripes." ("Islam" by A. Guillaume, p. 191).

    At a later date when Uthman was Khalif, he sent for the existing manuscr1pts in Hafsah's possession and others, had them revised to one text, and copied several times by Zaid-ibn-Thabith and three men of the Quraish tribe.

    "When you differ in anything of the Qur'an, write it in the dialect of the Quraish, because it was revealed in their dialect "

    Uthman sent out one copy of this newly established original to every country and issued orders that every differing compilation or scr1pt of the Qur'an should be burnt. (Mishkat vol.III p.708).


    Hafsah's copy of the Qur'an was burnt by Marrah. Why? Muslims as a rule explain this Hadis (Tradition) as meaning a revision to conform to the language (Quraish) of the original. But we hold that "the difference in the Qur'an reading" does not only refer to this. Why then burn other codices? Others will reason that the burnt scr1pts were really corrupt texts. Who was the judge? They were also in writing! Zaid-ibn-Thabith could just as well have used these in his collection.

    Much of this chapter is really no more than a compilation of quotations from eminent scholars, linked only by some of my own sentences. Where not mentioned otherwise (and apart from the connecting sentences), the quotations are from "the book The Collection of the Qur'an" by Dr. J. Burton (University of Cambridge)

    may gana kayong manira na corrupted ang bible eh yung quran din pala

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    ang dami naman book brad science book, physics book, mukhang nahiya lang si muhammad(pbuh) na sabihin ang salitang bible
    naku bawal po ang laway lalo na kung haka-haka, malinaw naman po iyong inilatag ko na talata sagot sa tanong mo, iyong sinasabi mong nahihiya lang bunga lang iyan ng imahinasyon mo



    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    or baka hindi niya alam na ganun ang tawag dun, tsaka hindi Allah ang tawag nila dun hindi man lang nila ginamit yung word na yan kasi magkaiba ng language
    Ang daming naglalaro sa utak ni talinomo, ang talino mo nga



    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    then why used torah and gospel of christ? which is corrupted by your logic?
    sabi mo nga cinonfirm ng quran ang torah at ang gospel of christ kapag cinonfirm, muhammad(pbuh) ibig sabihin may authority came from God

    We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them - Surah 3:84

    ano yung nireveal ni Allah sa lahi ng mga hudyo hanggang kay Jesus,
    wala daw pagkakaiba among them ano ibig niyang sabihin dito?

    in fact merun silang pagkakaiba

    and if Allah revealed it to Jesus walang kalam alam si Jesus sa Musilm faith

    and if Allah revealed it to Jesus the Injeel and Torah why would your Quran attack this scripture and used it against them?
    Matanong lang kita, gaano ka kasigurado na ang tinutukoy doon sa verse ng Quran ay ang hawak-hawak mo ngayon

    Kaya nga po ipinahayag ang Quran sapagkat mayroon ng korapsyon na naganap sa unang kapahayagan niya, gumawa sila ng aklat na kunwari ay galing sa Allah kaya nga ipinahayag ang talatang ito>>

    3:78 There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!




    Papaano brad, better luck next time

  6. #6
    Namulot na si talinomo sa websites, i-summary mo lang ang napulot mo at pag-uusapan natin nakakapagod kasi magbasa ng inilatag mo na copy, cut and paste

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    naku bawal po ang laway lalo na kung haka-haka, malinaw naman po iyong inilatag ko na talata sagot sa tanong mo, iyong sinasabi mong nahihiya lang bunga lang iyan ng imahinasyon mo





    Ang daming naglalaro sa utak ni talinomo, ang talino mo nga





    Matanong lang kita, gaano ka kasigurado na ang tinutukoy doon sa verse ng Quran ay ang hawak-hawak mo ngayon

    Kaya nga po ipinahayag ang Quran sapagkat mayroon ng korapsyon na naganap sa unang kapahayagan niya, gumawa sila ng aklat na kunwari ay galing sa Allah kaya nga ipinahayag ang talatang ito>>

    3:78 There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

    http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/a...files/3_78.gif


    Papaano brad, better luck next time

    how can muhammad be sure? hindi siya marunong magbasa at magsulat!


    so may taga explain siya?

    ano ang kanilang ginamit na method para sabihin na corrupted ang mga scriptures?


    ah basta corrupted ang bible - muhammad(pbuh) say's so
    eh nangahoy lang naman sila sa mga kopya ng SINASABI MONG CORRUPTED na SCRIPTURES FROM TORAH to the NT

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Namulot na si talinomo sa websites, i-summary mo lang ang napulot mo at pag-uusapan natin nakakapagod kasi magbasa ng inilatag mo na copy, cut and paste
    saan ako kukuha ng sources sa tingin mo sa Islam library section?

    may mga gumawa ng libro na corrupted daw ang Quran so wala kayong karapatan sabihan na corrupted ang bible lalabas niyang mga impokrito kayo

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post

    how can muhammad be sure? hindi siya marunong magbasa at magsulat!


    so may taga explain siya?

    ano ang kanilang ginamit na method para sabihin na corrupted ang mga scriptures?


    ah basta corrupted ang bible - muhammad(pbuh) say's so
    eh nangahoy lang naman sila sa mga kopya ng SINASABI MONG CORRUPTED na SCRIPTURES FROM TORAH to the NT
    Nagbabasa kaba, ang Allah ang nagpahayag na corrupted po iyan at hindi ang propheta Muhammad (pbuh)..

    Gamitin mo naman ang kokote mo brad, please lang!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    saan ako kukuha ng sources sa tingin mo sa Islam library section?

    may mga gumawa ng libro na corrupted daw ang Quran so wala kayong karapatan sabihan na corrupted ang bible lalabas niyang mga impokrito kayo
    of course kung gusto mong malaman ang Islam doon mo kukunin ngunit kung gusto mong banatan ang islam of course sa mga anti-islam websites pero ang gusto ko i-summary mo iyong napulot mo at hindi po kuntento kana sa copy, cut and paste

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Nagbabasa kaba, ang Allah ang nagpahayag na corrupted po iyan at hindi ang propheta Muhammad (pbuh)..

    Gamitin mo naman ang kokote mo brad, please lang!
    ah so si allah sinabi kay muhammad,

    ah itong mark corrupted, itong verse na to tanggalin mali to
    ah itong john corrupted itong mark 1-10 chapters mali to
    ah itong mateo corrupted ito tanggalin

    after sabihin ni allah kay muhammad nakagawa na siya ng papabor sa kaniya ganun ba?

    paano nakakuha ng COPY si muhammad ng TORAH at ng mga KINAHOY na Gospel ni Cristo?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    of course kung gusto mong malaman ang Islam doon mo kukunin ngunit kung gusto mong banatan ang islam of course sa mga anti-islam websites pero ang gusto ko i-summary mo iyong napulot mo at hindi po kuntento kana sa copy, cut and paste
    parang ganyan din ba ang intindi mo sa bible kung gusto mo banatan ang bible dun ka pumunta sa makakapagpaliwanag sayo ng bible at hindi sa anti bible website

    nakakatawang dahilan ito

    sige ito muna

    After the sudden death of Mohammed (not long after a captive woman poisoned him), Zaid-ibn-Thabith was ordered to compile and write down the Qur'an (Mishkat'ul Masabih). It is attested that at least three revelations were left out. One of these, according to Mohammed's wife, Aysha, with whom he resided at this death, was kept under their bed at the time of Mohammed's death, but was eaten by a domestic animal. References: Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. page 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, page 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) page 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. page 13:

    Muhammad's child wife said this after Muhammad died:

    "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

    According to the biographer and Hadis compiler Muslim (page 501):

    Is this true?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    ah so si allah sinabi kay muhammad,

    ah itong mark corrupted, itong verse na to tanggalin mali to
    ah itong john corrupted itong mark 1-10 chapters mali to
    ah itong mateo corrupted ito tanggalin

    after sabihin ni allah kay muhammad nakagawa na siya ng papabor sa kaniya ganun ba?

    paano nakakuha ng COPY si muhammad ng TORAH at ng mga KINAHOY na Gospel ni Cristo?
    Brad magbasa ka naman mabuti, ipinahayag ng Allah ang Quran sapagkat ang unang kapahayagan niya ay kinorap na ng tao, iyan sinasabi mno na nakagawa kamo ang propheta ng pabor sa kanya ay haka-haka mo lang at puro laway mo lang.

    Wala pong kopya ng Torah ang propheta, huwag kang gumawa ng sarili mong haka-haka.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    parang ganyan din ba ang intindi mo sa bible kung gusto mo banatan ang bible dun ka pumunta sa makakapagpaliwanag sayo ng bible at hindi sa anti bible website

    nakakatawang dahilan ito
    Naku brad iyong mga post ko galing mismo sa bibliya mo at hindi po galing saan, hindi po katulad ninyo na copy, cut and paste lang.



    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    sige ito muna

    After the sudden death of Mohammed (not long after a captive woman poisoned him), Zaid-ibn-Thabith was ordered to compile and write down the Qur'an (Mishkat'ul Masabih). It is attested that at least three revelations were left out. One of these, according to Mohammed's wife, Aysha, with whom he resided at this death, was kept under their bed at the time of Mohammed's death, but was eaten by a domestic animal. References: Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. page 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, page 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) page 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. page 13:

    Muhammad's child wife said this after Muhammad died:

    "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

    According to the biographer and Hadis compiler Muslim (page 501):

    Is this true?
    Mahina po ang hadith diyan brad.

    about suckling>>

    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with, her) reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur'an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Holy Qur'an (and recited by the Muslims). (Book #008, Hadith #3421)

    Ang rebelasyon ay nasasaulo ng mga Muslim at kahit kainin pa ang buong Quran ay hindi po iyan sagabal.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Brad magbasa ka naman mabuti, ipinahayag ng Allah ang Quran sapagkat ang unang kapahayagan niya ay kinorap na ng tao, iyan sinasabi mno na nakagawa kamo ang propheta ng pabor sa kanya ay haka-haka mo lang at puro laway mo lang.

    Wala pong kopya ng Torah ang propheta, huwag kang gumawa ng sarili mong haka-haka.
    ah so letra por letra ang pagkakasabi ni allah kay Muhammad(pbuh) tapos magic natandaan niya ang lahat ng ito at pinasulat sa mga katropa niya

    ang galing naman, letra por letra with books and chapter and verses pa at pinatanggal ni allah yung mga maling sinulat

    eh sabi ni Cristo
    and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me." John 14:24

    ibig sabihin yung mga sinabi ni Cristo dun sa mga apostol para isulat ang mga ito eh Corrupted kala ko pa naman nireveal yung Gospel kay Jesus

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Naku brad iyong mga post ko galing mismo sa bibliya mo at hindi po galing saan, hindi po katulad ninyo na copy, cut and paste lang.
    naku brad sinagot ko nga yung tanong mo gamit ang bible kaso ang intindi niyo iba sa pagkaintindi ko





    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Mahina po ang hadith diyan brad.

    about suckling>>

    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with, her) reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur'an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Holy Qur'an (and recited by the Muslims). (Book #008, Hadith #3421)

    Ang rebelasyon ay nasasaulo ng mga Muslim at kahit kainin pa ang buong Quran ay hindi po iyan sagabal.
    paanong naging mahina ang hadith? so mas magaling ka sa mga scholar's ng hadith lol

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    ah so letra por letra ang pagkakasabi ni allah kay Muhammad(pbuh) tapos magic natandaan niya ang lahat ng ito at pinasulat sa mga katropa niya

    ang galing naman, letra por letra with books and chapter and verses pa at pinatanggal ni allah yung mga maling sinulat

    eh sabi ni Cristo
    and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me." John 14:24

    ibig sabihin yung mga sinabi ni Cristo dun sa mga apostol para isulat ang mga ito eh Corrupted kala ko pa naman nireveal yung Gospel kay Jesus
    Naku brad kulang ka nga ng kaalaman sa islam, hindi mo ba alam na sa bawat kapahayagan sa propheta ay nasasaulo niya at iyon ang ipinahayag niya sa mga sahabat niya...

    sa tingin ko nasagot na ang tanong mo at ang mga post mo dito pawang laway mo na lang, naglatag ka naman ng talata sa bibliya mo wala naman halaga sa paksa dito

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    naku brad sinagot ko nga yung tanong mo gamit ang bible kaso ang intindi niyo iba sa pagkaintindi ko
    Naku naman brad sa presinto kana magpaliwanag



    Quote Originally Posted by talinomo View Post
    paanong naging mahina ang hadith? so mas magaling ka sa mga scholar's ng hadith lol

    Brad ang hadith ay mayroon chain of narrators...pero teka nabasa mo ba iyong post ko about suckling, may kuwestiyon kaba kasi malapit na kaming mag-uwian baka hindi ko na mabasa ang sagot mo.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Naku brad kulang ka nga ng kaalaman sa islam, hindi mo ba alam na sa bawat kapahayagan sa propheta ay nasasaulo niya at iyon ang ipinahayag niya sa mga sahabat niya...

    sa tingin ko nasagot na ang tanong mo at ang mga post mo dito pawang laway mo na lang, naglatag ka naman ng talata sa bibliya mo wala naman halaga sa paksa dito
    malay ko ba kung talagang nakabisado niya yun, kaso hindi kapani paniwalang nakabisado niya yun ano siya si superman, eh mas mukhang mas madaming libro ang nasa bible compared sa quran kaya siguro inedit na lang para mas konti ang kakabisaduhin niya

    tapos pagbaba niya ng bundok sinabi na lang niya sa tropa niya hey cmon i met angel gabrielle he was the same angel in Jesus gospel i just copy it and gave my own story, hindi ako marunong magbasa at magsulat kaya isulat niyo ang nakabisado kong bagong edited story lol

    Jesus life was way better than muhammad(pbuh) and his doctrine is better than your messenger

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by banimalek View Post
    Naku naman brad sa presinto kana magpaliwanag






    Brad ang hadith ay mayroon chain of narrators...pero teka nabasa mo ba iyong post ko about suckling, may kuwestiyon kaba kasi malapit na kaming mag-uwian baka hindi ko na mabasa ang sagot mo.
    yun ang sabi eh naniniwala ako dun mas capable sila kaysa sayo

    "In Sura 53:19 we read 'Have you considered al Lat and al- Uzza and Manat the third other?' This was once followed by the words 'Verily they are the exalted maidens (gharaniq, also translated 'cranes') and their intercession is to be hoped for' ('is approved' in another version). The earliest authority on the life of Mohammed (i.e. Ibn Hisham) asserts that these words were uttered by Mohammed at the instigation of Satan." ("Islam", page 189 and "New Light in the Life ot Muhammad". page 38 by A. Guillaume).

    "The Qur'an has made a slight alteration and a significant omission to the first text: instead of saying By 'al Lat,' etc., it reads,

    'Have you considered al-Lat', etc. and the sentence about the exalted maidens is dropped altogether. Subsequently Gabriel came to the prophet and denied that he had revealed the word to him. ('Sirat'ul Rasool' as revised by Ibn Hisham, (vs. 239), Tabari pp. 1 192 ff, al Suhayli, p. 229, Guillaume). The polytheists of Mecca were delighted about this, for these words were those of the chant of the Quraish as they processed around the Ka'aba, but some companions doubted and left Mohammed. Who were the three maidens? The three principle idols in the Ka'aba of pre-Islamic Mecca." (ibid.).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

GILAS:

Gilas Pilipinas flies to Miami for an intensive two-week training camp

Gilas Pilipinas flies to Miami for an intensive two-week training camp

read more
PBB:

Jane Oineza celebrates 18th Birthday in the Big Brother House

Jane Oineza celebrates 18th Birthday in the Big Brother House

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Aljur Abrenica seeks release from GMA-7

Aljur Abrenica seeks release from GMA-7

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more
SPORTS:

Sharapova, Murray, set to play in Manila leg of the International Premier Tennis League tournament

Sharapova, Murray, set to play in Manila leg of the International Premier Tennis League tournament

read more
UAAP:

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

read more