Artu Multipurpose Drill Bits
Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore through materials with a filing action rather than a cutting action.
The tip is a blend of Cobalt and Tungsten Carbide designed for maximum hardness and resistance to heat and wear.
The Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank provides extra hardness and enormous strength.
For Rotary or Percussion Drilling
• Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank for enormous strength
• Resharpenable on a high quality grinding wheel
• No center punch needed - eliminates “walking”
• Outlasts regular carbide tipped bits
• Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses
• Available in an assortment of popular sizes and sets