SUPER JUNIOR [Thread 11]: Emperors of the Global Hallyu Wave Returns - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 88 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last
    Congratulations ELPs! We made it! and to Magnae luna

My thoughts on 6jib/current promo (share ko lang)

As a diehard ELF, even before 6jib came out, sobrang worried na ako if the title song (and the whole album) will be well-received or not, if it could give them more awards or not. This is not because wala akong confidence sa SJ or sa ELF ha. It's just that the 3 girl groups na makakabangga nila are known to be strong in digital sales, and while SJ is unquestionably the album kings, digital performance weights more significantly than physical album sales in music shows. Digital sales ragges from 45% to 65% compared to Album sales which comprises only 10% to 15% of the total score.

And after the 1st wave of DL's and streaming when the album first came out, the boys' ranking in digital charts (except for Soribada, due to Int'l ELF i believe) slowly dropped. Parang feeling ko napaka-helpless ko kasi kahit gusto ko tumulong, wala akong magawa. Naka-abang lang sa music charts, pinapanuod na umangat sa rank ang mga kalaban nila habang bumababa ang rank ng SJ.

Pero kahapon na-realize ko...
    It's still early pa naman. If SJ could release a good MV, and consequently have good choreography for Sexy, Free, and Single, yung non-ELF na mkikita ang magandang MV nila, at magandang performance nila sa music shows, syempre mae-enganyo silang -DL at pakinggan yung song diba. So there's still hope.

Eh kanina lumabas na ang MV. Me hope ba? Meron! Maliwanag na maliwanag. Kasi...
    Song... good? Check!
    MV... good? Malaking Check!
    Chorea... good? Malaking-malaking check!

So I'm very positive, Sexy, Free and Single would do well and feeling ko hahakot sila ng awards. *crosses fingers*
    I'm so looking forward to seeing their comeback performance. Seriously considering taking sick leave on thursday or friday

New house for 6jib

I love the Thread name^^

yey new album ~ new home ~ to everyone

and to our boys for the wonderful mv... box parin siya but i think this is better dan their previous ones.. everyone is so jsclkjkldzd

panuorin natin ang mga poging sexy na nilalang na mga ito

EDIT: at mali pala yung video na ni-post ko. niayos ko na
    Last edited by hitorigurashi; Jul 3, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

RealTime Chart:
    23:00 KST

Melon #14
    Bugs #9 [up 4 spots]
    Naver $23
    Olleh #4 [up 2 spots]
    Daum #15 [down 2 spots]
    Soribada #2

Almost lahat nasa TOP15^^

Bukas ba ang release ng albums? the Battle Begins next week talaga^^

Super love ko yung MV.
    This time no need na yung paulit-ulit na i-play para lang ma-apprciate ko siya.
    Ang ganda ng box , panalo ang choreo, especially yung footwork, napaka-sharp at perfect na perfect sa beat; ang g-gwapo at sexy ng boys.

ang dami kong favorite sa MV...

1. Kyu's Let's Go! - ang astig. binatang-binata na talaga ang bebe ko. pede na tingnan nang me malisya
    2. Hyukjae's solo part - panalo yung moves, especially yung 'locking' churva niya. ang galing sobra
    3. Donghae sa 1st part, 0:11-0:13, yung nitaas yung right arm. parang babae, parang ang landi-landi
    4. Sungmin solo part - nice moves, gwapo
    4. Kyuhyun's longs legs in super tight skinny jeans
    5. Yesung's blazer - yung black, yun suot sya nung solo niya sa bridge
    6. Sungmin - in all shots, in all angles. ang gwapo/ganda na, fumi-fierce pa!

yan ang faves ko... for now kekeke....

ang dislike ko na naman...
    1. cameo na naman si wonnie at halos puro oblation lang gngawa niya dun
    2. almost no Shindong solo exposure. seriously, the guy needs more screentime/exposure. nakapa-underrated nitong mamang nito. he's super talented but is not given enough chance to show it

Quote Originally Posted by jess14 View Post
    ito yun oh!!!! gustong-gusto ko talaga 'to. sheeeet lang!

Guys look oh!!!

ang galing-galing. in less than half a day, more than 1,000,000 views na!!!

Oh My God!!! If-feature ulit sa Saksi ang SJ!!!!
    At yung part ng bebe ang nipakita sa headline. Syempre happy lalo me
    grabe ang sarap-sarap ng feeling ng makita ang bias mo on local tv program haaaay

EDIT: paka-iksi naman pala. pero di bale. it's the thought that counts naman eh
    ======================================================================

[03/07/2012 Super Junior 6jib Press Conference]
    On being asked what has become SJ’s best attribute, Kangin replied: “We don’t have any more desires.” Kangin said: “It’s like we have all matured and have lost all our desires; Back then the only thoughts we had were ‘What if we can’t get No. 1? / Will this get us awards?’ the sense of anticipation was really high then; Now our members are all savoring the feel of being on stage, we are always thinking ‘Ah~this will be more charismatic if we do this / How about we do this part together on stage’; We are one because of all the activities we’ve done together, and we really look great like this~!”

Trans CR: @木头想优越的工作TAT の weibo~❤

loves

(Source: dancingbunnyclouds, via superandyy)

Last edited by hitorigurashi; Jul 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM.

shutdown na kayo lahat? 3rd page pa lang pero spamming nako
    po-post pa ko ha...

@dancingkyu: http://is.gd/z7O6PJ kyu's reaction when he heard the reporter speaking in mandarin sdkfjwefwef qt

SJ featured in 24 Oras and Saksi kanina

[FULL TRANS 120703 6Jib PressCon - What is the reason for Kyuhyun to consider that he should apply no. 19 foundation base on his face?]

Member of Super Junior Kyuhyun attracts the media attention with his witty comments. At 11am today at Imperial Palace the press conference for 6 Jib was held. During the press conference, Kyuhyun was asked with questions like "I heard that in order for you to portray a sexy image in today's press conference, you prepared something special?" Kyuhyun replied "Frankly speaking I'm not sexy at all hence I emphasise on the image of a strong and handsome youngster." He continued on to say " In order to give people a feel of the sexiness of a Dracula, I'm currently considering whether should I wear my makeup even whiter. For the foundation, I would like to put a whiteness of 19.

Kyuhyun participated in last year's KBS 2TV Immortal Song 2 and was praised greatly for his excellent singing. He says "The image that I want to show people is the image of me being a singer." "In a group that dances, there is not much place for me to be able to stand out and hence being able to participate in Immortal Song 2, I felt really happy. If I had a chance again, I would want to be on show again." In his conversation it expresses out his inner feelings.

After 11 months, this time Super Junior comes back with their album which includes their title song "Sexy Free & Single", the other song that they are singing in their comeback stage "From U and other songs of R&B, dance, soothing genres, totalling to 10 songs in the album Title song " Sexy Free & Single" not only that it has a modern feel , what attracts people's attention was that this soulful house genre song plus it's addictive chorus, its lyrics actually talks about the men that are free and single and sexy., They prepared a very organised dance that is special, a very powerful stage and planned a elegant feeling and performance which will once again rule all the fans around the world.

SJ will make their comeback on M Countdown on the 5th July ^^

[Source: Sina, ThsKyu | Full Trans Chi to Eng by Sherlyn @ OurGyuhyun]

=====================================================

Wala talagang lalabas?
    sige na nga, bukas na lang ulit... babasa na lang me fanfics...

goodnight

My Last Update^^

Realtime Charts:
    1:00 KST

Melon #14
    Olleh #4
    Bugs #9
    Naver #21 [up 5 spots]
    Daum #11 [up 5 spots]
    Soribada #2

Good Night~~ oh^^ Good Morning pala^^

A few more Hours then we'll see them OnStage again LIVE!!^^

Carry lang^^

nahukay ko lang po..

Super Junior's Old & New [Pops in Seoul]

good morning

by: arirangworld

STAR PEEK_Super Junior's "Shin-dong" [Pops in Seoul]

by: arirangworld

Super Junior_Sexy, Free & Single_Music Video
    by SMTOWN 20 hours ago

di ko lang alam kung gaaon ka updated ang YT but that's as of 7:50am when i searched on SMTown's channel..

--

Morning!!!

Bagong thread pero gusto ko magsenti...

Military Enlistment

My thoughts on 6jib:

WHERE AND HOW TO BUY SUPER JUNIOR CDs?
    Click the banner to view the original article

Screencaps from the site: (http://love0sadie.blog.me/100160875545)

Good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by simply_08_anne View Post

What I thought was amazing about Leeteuk is that every time there is a press conference, he goes around to every table alone and offers his greetings to each one. (although they may not accept the greeting) Even if it were to be on their good side, since I have almost never seen them, it was special to me and it caught my attention
    Aww.. I keep praising the boys for their attitude but really, wala ng ibang idol ang ganito ka-courteous.. The line 'although they may not accept his greeting' is sad but it's really cool how he doesn't get discouraged in showing appreciation for all those journalists.. Some idols.. they show people they're kind to fans and all but I think SJ is one of the few who really thanks even the staff.. the people behind the scenes.. It's really touching how they manage to do it even after seven years since debut..

Quote Originally Posted by hitorigurashi View Post
    Congratulations ELPs! We made it! and to Magnae luna

My thoughts on 6jib/current promo (share ko lang)

As a diehard ELF, even before 6jib came out, sobrang worried na ako if the title song (and the whole album) will be well-received or not, if it could give them more awards or not. This is not because wala akong confidence sa SJ or sa ELF ha. It's just that the 3 girl groups na makakabangga nila are known to be strong in digital sales, and while SJ is unquestionably the album kings, digital performance weights more significantly than physical album sales in music shows. Digital sales ragges from 45% to 65% compared to Album sales which comprises only 10% to 15% of the total score.

And after the 1st wave of DL's and streaming when the album first came out, the boys' ranking in digital charts (except for Soribada, due to Int'l ELF i believe) slowly dropped. Parang feeling ko napaka-helpless ko kasi kahit gusto ko tumulong, wala akong magawa. Naka-abang lang sa music charts, pinapanuod na umangat sa rank ang mga kalaban nila habang bumababa ang rank ng SJ.

Pero kahapon na-realize ko...
    It's still early pa naman. If SJ could release a good MV, and consequently have good choreography for Sexy, Free, and Single, yung non-ELF na mkikita ang magandang MV nila, at magandang performance nila sa music shows, syempre mae-enganyo silang -DL at pakinggan yung song diba. So there's still hope.

Eh kanina lumabas na ang MV. Me hope ba? Meron! Maliwanag na maliwanag. Kasi...
    Song... good? Check!
    MV... good? Malaking Check!
    Chorea... good? Malaking-malaking check!

So I'm very positive, Sexy, Free and Single would do well and feeling ko hahakot sila ng awards. *crosses fingers*
    I'm so looking forward to seeing their comeback performance. Seriously considering taking sick leave on thursday or friday
    Yeah.. ELFs are really worried dahil Digital Monsters ang mga katunggali.. Actually kinabahan ako lalo nung nagrelease ng song kahapon ang isa pang katunggali.. And it's true that they may have achieved an allkill or something but through SJ's MV release napansin ko na hindi na bumabagsak nang drastic ang digitals nila.. I mean somehow I do think the MV played a good effect to attract interest from non-fans..

We all loved the song and it's really nice that the choreo even made everything a LOT better.. People complaining about the box type thing.. I think they're just usual trolls na wala na talagang ibang magawa kundi punahin ang SJ.. I think most responses are positive.. I mean how else would we show this awesome choreo if we have to have a story MV? Sobrang masasayang yung hardcore moves nila ngayon kung hindi sila magbo-box type! So everything's really turning out nicely..

Eonni, kung magsi-sick leave ka sa Thurs na lang siguro? Not sure kung may comeback sila sa MuBank sa Fri kasi Hongkong special yata sa araw na 'yun or something hehe

Quote Originally Posted by anicayoon View Post
    Super Junior_Sexy, Free & Single_Music Video
    by SMTOWN 20 hours ago

di ko lang alam kung gaaon ka updated ang YT but that's as of 7:50am when i searched on SMTown's channel..

--
    I'm not sure kung umabot na sa 2M ang views kasi parang na-stuck sa 1.6M eh.. pero really a good feat in making this much under 24 hours.. Sayang nga ehh.. Kung hindi lang banned ang YT sa China, we surely could have had a LOT more.. We know that C-ELF really are THAT competitive

The Complete Guide to Online Sales Support for SJ’s 6jib

Please download the album on July 1st (Sunday).

I heard that some people were going to stream on Sunday and start downloading on Monday, but please do not do that.
    These days, the music industry is very fast moving. If the album doesn’t get noticed on the first day, it’s out.
    Please aim for number one for all music charts and to be listed as must download song.
    If even the fans do not download, then we are doomed.
    Just think that it was fortunate that it is released on Sunday, when you don’t have to go to school or work and start downloading on Sunday.

Those that still are confused about streaming!!
    Streaming can be defined in one sentence.

“Sign up, and listen to the song from beginning to end at least once a day with the designated player.”

Rest, you don’t have to think about.
    Is this difficult? It’s not, right?

For those that still think that it is hard,d it is because of the rumors that have spread for many years that have not even been confirmed.
    These guides are based on the answers given by the 5 music websites.

Please spread these to all SUPER JUNIOR fansites, cafes, blogs etc that are supporting Super Junior’s 6th album.

Source: sj-market.com
    Translated by Jee (@jeee54) at sup3rjunior.com
    DO NOT CHANGE OR MODIFY
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

Boy, Interrupted shinjie_is_kren's Avatar
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!! Paapak! Namiss ko ang PEX!

Page 3 of 88 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... Last