SUPER JUNIOR [Thread 11]: Emperors of the Global Hallyu Wave Returns - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 88 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last
    yahoooooo!!! bagong bahay na!!!!

thanks luna!!!!

ang ating obligasyon, wag natin kalimutan~

Super Junior_Sexy, Free & Single_Music Video

babush muna~

Weeeeee.. Paapak sa bagong bahay..

>> It's Uber beautiful Magnae..Thank you very much! <<

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Top Ten PEx SuperJunior Thread 10 Poster..

CONGRATULATIONS, JO aka JoKyute!!

>>Very well done, milady and thanks to everyone who keep thread 10 alive.. <<

120703 ‘Caffe Latte’ Official Picture – Siwon

Credit: 스포츠경향
    Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.
    Please credit ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ as well. Thank you.

120703 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Thank you!!!^_________^

@special1004: The reporters who participated in the press conference today!! broadcasting media!!! Thank you!!!^_________^

Source: @special1004
    Translated by: @Jinnmeow
    Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

Congratz sa bagong bahay!!New album new houz

Thanks fellow wing

Waaah ang cool ng MV< ANg wafu wafu ni HYukjae talaga pagnagsasayaw...Cool ng choreo although mas complex siya,pero kering keri pa rin...love it!!, sampal ito sa nagsasabing humihina na ang dancing powers ng SJ dahil nagiging oldies na sila, yan ba ang mukha ng mga oldies?

bagong bahay na!!!!!

salamat luna!!! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post

Top Ten PEx SuperJunior Thread 10 Poster..

CONGRATULATIONS, JO aka JoKyute!!

>>Very well done, milady and thanks to everyone who keep thread 10 alive.. <<
    waaaaaa!!! first time ko to...

iba ang feeling.. hahaha

salamat!!

at sana tuloy-tuloy na ang pagiging active ng thread at sana madagdagan pa tayo..

Yayyy patapak sa new house! Congrats sa bagong bahay, ELPs!

re MV: lol just got home from school nung nahagilap ko yung link tapos ayun syempre everything else is irrelevant na ang drama kasi naman sjfnfdndsdj ang so very super cool & manly nilang lahat di ko na-handle! the MV's quite dark though pero turns out it adds din to the astig factor of the whole thing itself, plus the choreography = swaggggg! [spoiler start] dance version MV / practice video juseyo! [/spoiler end]

Keep on replaying the very first part, omg kamustahin naman yung katinuan ko sa eyeliner ng Donghae tapos may pa chest expose thingy pa sa later part ng MV. jusko po... and it seems din na all of them exposed their arm muscles? hahaha kaloka help?
    (lol this sounded so for-adults-only-ish mehehe? )

Pero seryoso (wow, seryoso lol) I love it talaga! So happy and contented with the outcome, no disappointments chuchu. Ewan ko para akong naiiyak na ewan? Esp during Kangin's part.... my feels... Teuk mentioned he'll be enlisting sometime this year, eto na naman ang military thing, so depressing isipin pero looking at Kangin's comeback now.. ansarap sa feeling na may wine-welcome back ka after a long time, hehe. Can't wait for ALL of them to finish their military service then SJ will still be releasing more and more albums and be doing activities together... (kahit na 30+ na sila, anw age is just a number and they're forever youthful-looking naman eh, keke )
    Ayy nakaka-emo pala kahit ang isang MV no, ugh these boys and the things they do to my emotions.

Btw, mukhang doing good naman sa digital rankings? Kasi I was BR-ing the previous thread and mukhang tumaas ba SF&S sa ranking...? Hmm feeling ko may naitulong nang malaki ang MV dito Sana magtuloy-tuloy na. Hwaiting!

Congratulations!!! Bagong bahay!!

Okay my first post for this new thread!!

Good Evening.

LOL parang coffee-milk lang ang peg ng SiHae (at talagang magkatabi sila, haha)

Kyaaa gusto ko 'to!
    Pero naman Donghae sa lahat ng pwedeng pagpwestuhan, in between Twin Towers WonKyu talaga? Pero okay lang, cute ka naman tingnan eh, lol.

Waaaah ang cute lang talaga nito soooobraaaaa! Sino yan Hae? Girlfran mo?

[YouTube Charts] Mr.Simple Is 3rd Most Discussed Video In All the categories WORLDWIDE.

cr: @HEECHULsBobo

ang tan ni siwon! ano yan? artificial or natural dahil sa kabibilad niya sa may beach na topless dun sa china?

galing sa akp (masakit sa kalooban ko na e-credit sila )

Super Junior members reveal they made plans to take turns serving military duty

At the press conference for the release of their 6th album ‘Sexy, Free & Single‘ on July 3rd KST, the Super Junior members revealed that they’ve decided to take turns enlisting for their mandatory military service.

Shindong stated, “Once, all the members discussed our plans for military enlistment all day. Should we all enlist at once, one at a time, half and half, we considered a lot of options and decided that it’s best to go one at a time in order to maintain Super Junior.”

Yesung: “I’m curious about what will happen after Leeteuk hyung goes, but it’s a relief that no matter who leaves for the military, we’ll maintain our team. I think it’s good that the other members can still be active despite one or two enlisting.”

Eunhyuk: “I’d like for Super Junior to exist for a long time. No matter what individual members do, they’ll still be part of Super Junior.”

Finally, Leeteuk, who’s enlisting after promotions for ‘Sexy, Free & Single’ are over, commented, “I think [military service] will be my biggest homework and longest ‘schedule’, but it’s not important when I go to the army, it’s important that I go and finish so I can return and be part of the next album. I’ll return and show a splendid side of myself.”

Source: Osen
    cr. allkpop

at talagang isa isa? ilang taon yan?!?!?!

120703 Sexy, Free & Single Press Conference (1)

Super Junior said the following in relation to members entering the army:

"Because we wanted to keep this group together and alive, our members spent a long time considering how best to do this. In the end, we decided to have members enter the army individually, one after another. We hope that Super Junior can remain as one for as long as possible. No matter what individual activities each member has, the wish is for each to always remain as a part of this group."

Chinese translation: 韩流音悦Tai
    Translation from Chinese to English: @scarkyu

~!~

120703 Sexy, Free & Single Press Conference (2) - Leeteuk, Eunhyuk & Siwon

Regarding the teaser photos released.

Leeteuk: I really like them. The first photo released was Eunhyuk's. I immediately ran to ask the manager, "We're starting with the 'exceptional' members, right? Eunhyuk's charisma can be seen in two situations. One is when his bangs cover his eyes and the other is when he's wearing shades. This time, it turns out to be the same - his eyes are covered!

Eunhyuk: The teasers were released based on where each member rank in the looks department. I was quite satisfied. My parents were disappointed because my eyes were covered. That's why today, I came with a refreshing look, revealing my whole face.

Siwon: Yeah, where each member stood in the looks department starting with the least handsome.

Eunhyuk: Never mind what Siwon's saying. During 5jib, members often talked about how the order of things was determined by appearance. I thought they'd speak less of this with 6jib, but it has been made to be the first issue today again. Everyone, just have a look and make your own decision.

Chinese translation: yuki最爱赫J澈

~!~

120703 Sexy, Free & Single Press Conference (3) - Kangin

Kangin clarified issues relating to him entering the army.

"The army is not a place to go to for any particular reason. In my case, it might have appeared as if I enlisted due to some unhappy events. When one reaches the right age, one enlists. When one reaches the time when one ought to go, one enlists. Even before the unhappy events happened, I had thought about joining the army."

Source: yuki最爱赫J澈

cr: @raichanxd

Quote Originally Posted by luna.tique View Post
    ang tan ni siwon! ano yan? artificial or natural dahil sa kabibilad niya sa may beach na topless dun sa china?
    natural kasi may scene siya sa beach..

nagsurfing siya don tapos di ko na alam yung iba..

At today's presscon, Leeteuk was asked about what would happen to the leader's spot after he joins the army. He replied,

"It will be left empty. Those members who have always had leadership ability and influence can continue as usual, so there is no need to have an official leader replacement. Without my kind of status, it is very dangerous to step into shoes of the official leader."

Leeteuk created roaring laughter with this comment.

LOL Leader Teuk!!!

(Source: yuki最爱赫J澈. Translation from Chinese to Eng: scarkyu)

~!~

Press Conference recap (2) - Kyuhyun

A reporter asked Kyuhyun about his new sexy image. He responded,

"Actually, I'm not sexy at all...I must emphasize my image as a pretty boy who is a bit vulnerable."

"In order to display the sexy aura of someone like Dracula, I was thinking maybe I needed to use a lighter-colored foundation, close to a no. 19 foundation color."

(source: yuki最爱赫J澈. Translation from Chinese to English by scarkyu)

cr: @scarkyu

ELPs! CHUKAHAMNIDA! 11TH THREAD!

Grabe Thread 2 pa lang yata nung una akong nagpost nakakaiyaaak

MARAMING SALAMAT, LUNA FOR ALL THE THREAD PREPS!

Love the way the thread starter gets longer and longer.. our boys achieving more and more aissshh

Quote Originally Posted by luna.tique View Post
    galing sa akp (masakit sa kalooban ko na e-credit sila )

Super Junior members reveal they made plans to take turns serving military duty

At the press conference for the release of their 6th album ‘Sexy, Free & Single‘ on July 3rd KST, the Super Junior members revealed that they’ve decided to take turns enlisting for their mandatory military service.

Shindong stated, “Once, all the members discussed our plans for military enlistment all day. Should we all enlist at once, one at a time, half and half, we considered a lot of options and decided that it’s best to go one at a time in order to maintain Super Junior.”

Yesung: “I’m curious about what will happen after Leeteuk hyung goes, but it’s a relief that no matter who leaves for the military, we’ll maintain our team. I think it’s good that the other members can still be active despite one or two enlisting.”

Eunhyuk: “I’d like for Super Junior to exist for a long time. No matter what individual members do, they’ll still be part of Super Junior.”

Finally, Leeteuk, who’s enlisting after promotions for ‘Sexy, Free & Single’ are over, commented, “I thin[military service] will be my biggest homework and longest ‘schedule’, but it’s not important when I go to the army, it’s important that I go and finish so I can return and be part of the next album. I’ll return and show a splendid side of myself.”

cr. allkpop

at talagang isa isa? ilang taon yan?!?!?!
    OMG. Pleaaaaase no. Grabe pinakamahirap na pasukang fandom talaga ang ELF! We have to endure this military thingy 11/12? times! 'Wag naman isa-isa.. puwede mga 2-3 para hindi naman ganoon katagal! Grabe.. Pero sabagay.. ELF until Ahjumma na tayo By the time na nakalabas na silang lahat baka kasama na natin ang mga anak natin sa Super Show

ayan! lipat na..

lipat ko na rin to..

congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS sa new house...

Kamsahamnida luna magnae at che eonni... Good job!

galing galing lang ni shindong sa MV, napapabilib niya talaga ko sa dancing skills niya.. grabehan ang gaan niyang tignan sumayaw... BRAVO shindong! ang astig pa ng itsura mo, lurve it!

####

Tweet from a journalist at the 6th album press conference

What I thought was amazing about Leeteuk is that every time there is a press conference, he goes around to every table alone and offers his greetings to each one. (although they may not accept the greeting) Even if it were to be on their good side, since I have almost never seen them, it was special to me and it caught my attention

####

@OurGyuhyun :
    120703 Kyuhyun stopped…Dong:Cmon kyu!… KyuDong posed to the cameras together! XD

Congrats sa bagong bahay.

120703 LEETEUK REVEALS SECRET ON MAINTAINING STAMINA AT SUPER JUNIOR PRESS CONFERENCE

Super Junior’s Lee Teuk revealed his secrets on maintaining his stamina. On July 3 at 11 AM, Super Junior held a press conference for their 6th album “Sexy, Free & Single.” The press conference was held at the Seoul imperial Palace Hotel.

Lee Teuk stated, “With my recent birthday I am now 30 years old. I work out and eat five different pills that include vitamin c, magnesium, propolis, and omega 3 pills for morning, lunch, and breakfast with red ginseng. That is how my regained my vitality.”

At this fellow member Siwon added, “If Lee Teuk does not get to eat any of his pills the color of his face changes.”

Super Junior will begin the promotions for their sixth album, beginning with their July 5 performance on Mnet’s “M Countdown.”
    Credit: soompi

at http://worldwideelfs.com

120703 Siwon at Sexy, Free & Single Press Conference n___n [cr: dangyuongji]

Siwoooon! hehehehe.

120630 Kyu at wedding [Cr:스타짐 v:GyuHolic_]]

Page 2 of 88 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last