• Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects
• Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
• Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
• Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
• Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
• Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
• For Sr. Executives, serve as a primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues / questions, report generation, etc.
FOR ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AT firstname.lastname@example.org