PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Show Me Your Festival Teeths!

In this special comeback episode of SMYT, the girls poke fun at the participating films in the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 195 of 252 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 5032

In observance of the struggles that most of our fellow Filipinos undertook a few days ago, we will be suspending Xtina is XFactor Challenge this weekend. This will also allow us to focus our attention and resources towards assisting with relief operations in any little way that we can at this time. We hope you will all join us again next week!

In honor of our very first Axis watch winner, we are reposting her email to us along with her pics...

How does it feel to wear the exact same watch you saw KC wearing on billboards all over the Philippines? In Shannchoochay's own words: "Grabe, ang saya-saya ko!

Who is that guy?

surprised to have noticed this. KC's Lola Elaine was at the X Factor Top 11 Performance Night and the guy at the back looks familiar. Could he be the one?

The guy posted this: Flying again to a new exciting destination.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...rmanbehind.png
    Last edited by jules67; Aug 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: changed the image link

Quote Originally Posted by jules67 View Post
    surprised to have noticed this. KC's Lola Elaine was at the X Factor Top 11 Performance Night and the guy at the back looks familiar. Could he be the one?

Hi sis, I've noticed that too when I was watching last night. Nabigla nga ako when I saw him kaya lang baka mali ako pero it looks like him talaga.

Hello mga kachooch long time no post... sulpot mode lang.

Quote Originally Posted by jules67 View Post

KC Concepcion ‏@kc_concepcion
    WooOoot! These ROSES...♥ GORGEOUS the house down!!! Salamat @GlobalKaChooch ✨✨ http://instagr.am/p/ON7MMcpd8c/

Still of Pierre-Emmanuel Plassart and Parker Tolifson in Harmony -
    http:////www.imdb.com/rg/s/1/media/r...8352/nm2370574

wish ko lang din na sya. pero from what we know of KC na gusto maging pribado and lovelife nya, malamang imposible. wish ko pa rin.

aka Lynn (@LV_Velasquez) Colocai's Avatar
    Here are some screencaps from last night's XFactorPH Top 11 Performance night (11-Aug-2012):

Some more screencaps from last night's XFactorPH Top 11 Performance night (11-Aug-2012):

CTO

is that a red string on her left arm?

Here are the screencaps from XFactorPH's first results night on 05-Aug-2012:

And these are the ones with Sam!!!
    Ka-gwapo!

More screencaps of KC and Sam (waaahhh.. sensya na po at di ko mapigil kiligin!!!)

hayyyy...

Happy Birthday to our dear kachoochays:

Gaka girl (Maricon) & Iamgigic (Gigi)

Quote Originally Posted by all4kc View Post
    Happy happy birthday to all The August celebrants!!

And to you dear Nina, hope that you all the blessings and everything your heart desires. Thank you for being there to welcome people like me who rarely post in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by all4kc View Post
    Last night was Mega's concert in Sydney and it was an amazing night! This is the first time I have seen her in person and listen to her live and you can just feel her presence fill up the whole venue. Her sincerity and warmth just comes through naturally without any effort.
    Another milestone for me last night is meeting up with people that I have only known through social media and was a bit nervous about how it will turn out. I met up with Lynn and her family and this added to how wonderful the night was. I hope that this is a start of a good friendship.

Have a good day to all Kachoochays
    Hello Maria!!!

I agree with you! You can feel Mega's warmth and sincerity from the time she went out on stage!
    Iba talaga ang presence and charisma nya! Sobrang labs ko sya!!!!!
    Nanumbalik tuloy lahat ng mga pinaggagawa ko bilang isang fan as soon as I saw her! Sana talaga magka-TV5 na dito sa Australia para lagi ko na sya makikita!

I really enjoyed meeting you, Maria. Kahit sandali lang tayo nakapag-usap, parang matagal na rin tayo magkakilala!
    So nice to meet your friends to! AT salamat din sa kanila for dropping us at the train station. Grabe pagod namin nun, kasi after lunch pa lang nasa Penrith na kami
    Buti na lang it was all worth it!

I really hope that this is the start of a great friendship, Maria!
    Sana dumami pa tayo sa Australia at sana next time mag-concert si Mega ay sa Melbourne naman. At more than welcome kayo to stay with us, if that happens.

Pinky (@pink_mochalatte) mochalatte's Avatar
    morneennnggg! few minutes late pero habol pa rin!!!
    XFactor Philippines naaaaa!!! ayyyiiieee!!!

LS link:

http://www.ilovepinas.net/2011/09/ab...reaming-1.html

Pinky (@pink_mochalatte) mochalatte's Avatar
    OMG! KC looks soooooooo gorgeous tonight!!! Palagi naman pero ang aura niya tonight sobra sobra ang xfactor!!!

Page 195 of 252 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 ... LastLast