PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Page 52 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 5014
    Ang napansin ko ang bag ni maja...parang mulberry...si xian naman naka LV...rich kids ba sila dito na nag aaral sa UP?

Quote Originally Posted by mae23md View Post
    Ang napansin ko ang bag ni maja...parang mulberry...si xian naman naka LV...rich kids ba sila dito na nag aaral sa UP?
    parang ganoon na nga. si Celine ang poor student- naka-slippers lang si Celine at yung bag nya, el cheapo lang.

Quote Originally Posted by mika2004 View Post
    sana ganito nga....

baka Margaux-Liam/Celine-Ethan muna ang magka partner. tapos mag exchange partners na.
    classmates sila sa college, pero may gusto na si Celine kay Liam habang students sila.
    mahirap lang yata dito si Celine, si Margaux ang mayaman.
    sa shoe business involved ang characters nila.

http://distilleryimage6.instagram.co...380205bf_7.jpg

https://instagr.am/p/MnWnMmDBda/media/?size=l
    sa tingin ko parehong may gusto si Enchong at Xian kay Maja dyan.. tpos ganap naman ni Kim friend ni Maja..
    anu ba yan.. hahaha!

hmmm.... para saan kaya itong interview ni gelo bautista?

@gelobautista:
    I need some sleep. Interview/shoot for cinema one in the morning

- for xian's birthday??

Ang tingin ko sa mga photos eksena eh si enchong at si maja gf bf sila tapos introduce yong mga friend nila si Xian and Kim pero parang si maja ang meron crush Kay Xian or Baka parang pag introduce nila pwede ding nag ka crush si Kim.

Ang tingin ko sa mga photos eksena eh si enchong at si maja gf bf sila tapos introduce yong mga friend nila si Xian and Kim pero parang si maja ang meron crush Kay Xian or Baka parang pag introduce nila pwede ding nag ka crush si Kim.

good morning/afternoon/evening KIMXIs!

excited na ako sa IKA

Quote Originally Posted by tessie11 View Post
    if i remember the interview before with Enchong, or one of them a few days after their story con, enchong and maja are bf/gf in this show and xian and enchong are bestfriends. (Kim might be maja's assistant or friend, parang gold digger yata sya). It reminds me of the story of Rubi kung yan ang set up...remember, angelica was a gold digger and jake cuenca and diether were bestfriends, tapos si shaina ang mayaman....hmmmmmm....cant wait to see kim doing the seducing for a change...sana nga...

Helloooooo KimXis onlines ,, lurkers,, kamusta!? ano na ang kaganapan natin!

Xian and Matteo: ‘Parents are instrumental in developing a kid’s talent’
    7/03/2012 11:41 AM
    by: Rachelle Siazon

Promil Pre-school i-Shine Talent Camp hosts Matteo Guidicelli and Xian Lim attest to the fact that proper guidance from parents or guardians would help boost a child’s talent and confidence.

A sports enthusiast, Matteo has recently joined triathlon because of his dad’s influence. “Even though I liked risky sports like horseback riding, motocross and go-kart, my parents always supported me in my competitions and training, and that gave me the motivation and confidence. I’ve been training for triathlon for the past 7 months. My dad actually started it.”

Xian further shared that his family was also instrumental in helping hone his talents when he was young. His mom used to be a music teacher while his dad played ball for University of the East’s Red Warriors. “I was the type of kid na maraming gustong gawin and they were very focused in teaching me what they knew. My mom taught me how to play the piano and other instruments while my dad guided me in playing basketball.”

Just like these two talented Kapamilya stars, the 12 i-Shiners have started training under top notch celebrity mentors who will hone their talent in singing, acting, dancing and hosting.

In the meantime, the quest for Promil Pre-school’s Online i-Shiner has begun!
    It is open to children above 3 years old to 7 years old. Just buy and Promil Pre-School pack size, capture your child’s talent in video (singing, dancing, acting, playing musical instruments or combination of the four) and upload to http://ishine.abs-cbn.com or send to Wyeth PO Box 1207. Deadline of submission is on July 13. Twenty entries will be posted for online voting from July 18 to 24,2012.

What are you waiting for? Join now and get the chance to win PHP30,000, Promil Pre-School gift pack plus a guest appearance on the grand finale of i-Shine Talent Camp TV show!

cto thank chiu

looking back..

Xian, Matteo and Dimples to host Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp TV Show!
    5/30/2012 9:31 AM
    by: Rachelle Siazon

Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp brings together ABS-CBN’s most in-demand teleserye stars Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli and Dimples Romana to host the much-awaited talent search for pre-schoolers. With their talent and admirable personalities, the trio embodies what the show looks for in its i-Shiners. Xian is known for his ability to play 17 musical instruments as early as 7 years old while Matteo is a three-time Karter of The Year awardee at the age of 11 years old. A former child star, Dimples remains active in showbiz alongside being a hands-on mom and entrepreneur at the same time.

The search for the next big talent is on! Throughout the summer, hundreds of parents/guardians of i-Shine hopefuls have participated by submitting talent videos online, through P.O. Box and by joining the live auditions in various parts of the country. Among the prizes that await the winner is a talent contract from Star Magic and Promil Pre-School, plus Php 500,000 in cash.

And now, voting is open to all website visitors for the remaining 20 semi-finalists’ audition videos posted on http://ishine.abs-cbn.com! Video entries which will garner the highest number of votes will fill in the last 2 slots of the Top 12 Finalists of Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp! Check out http://ishine.abs-cbn.com and log on using your Facebook account details, then vote for your favorite i-Shiner semi-finalist! Voting is until June 03,2012. The power is in your hands, vote now!

cto thank chiu

looking back..

Xian Lim admits he also wants to be a good host
    6/22/2012 9:51 AM
    by: Krissa Donida

Nagkaroon ng ekslusibong panayam ang Push.com.ph kay Xian Lim na isa sa mga host ng pinakabagong show ng ABS-CBN tuwing Sabado ng umaga, ang Promil i-Shine Talent Camp. “Well it’s a dream come true. Sobrang happy and sobrang excited because we are working with kids and you can see it in their eyes na sobrang iteresado silang matuto because they are given different kinds of workshops—acting, singing and dancing—so nakikita mo yung kanilang focus. Nakikita mo yung fire in their eyes.”

Lingid sa kaalaman ng marami, naging Video Jock o VJ na rin si Xian sa Studio 23 at isa sa mga biggest breaks na dumating sa kanya ay ang maging parte ng Bb. Pilipinas 2012 bilang isa sa mga hosts nito. Kaya naman nang matanong kung naging training ground niya ba ang mga ito para mas maging epektibo at mas maging magaling sa bago niyang proyekto, “Of course I always say naman na I always wanted to be a host. This is really what I want to do aside sa singing and acting, I really want to be a host. I really want to host a regular show din and hopefully in time but now it’s here. I am really happy and it’s getting better.”

Makakasama niya sa bagong show na ito sina Dimples Romana at Matteo Guidicelli. Excited na rin si Xian na magkasama at makabond muli si Matteo na naging ka-close niya dahil sa pagsasama nila sa My Binondo Girl. “Nakakatuwa kasi it’s the same old Matteo na yung mga habits niya napipick-up ko na naman yung mga kakulitan yung mga panggugulat sa kanya ko nakuha yun e.”

At sa bagong aspetong ito sa karera ni Xian bilang host ng isang regular show, ano nga ba ang kakaibang makikita sa kanya dito? “It’s a really fun show, we are just having fun and we are just really ourselves bonding with the kids and enjoying [ourselves.]”

cto thank chiu

@TrafficShoesPh: SPOTTED: @XianLimm looking dapper in Kartel - Watson (navy) by TRAFFIC. Check out our website http://www.trafficfootwear.ph

[ @ ] xianlimm THANKS @mintaddict @jopetsy @apuysy 2h

[ @ ] xianlimm THANK YOU GOLDS GYM!!! 8min

[ @ ] xianlimm PROMIL PRESCHOOL ISHINE TALENT CAMP EVERY SATURDAYS 9:30am 3min

KimNation ‏@OneKimNation
    Lovable Kim Chiu @chinitaprincess ! Behind the scenes of #ika - July 2, 2012!

less than 100k to go para mag 1M followers na sya sa twitter

Retweet
    Favorite

3h XIAN LIM XIAN LIM ‏@XianLimm
    HAPPY 900K SA ATING LAHAT!!! :-)) MARAMING SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG MGA BAGO AT DATI NANG SUMUSUPPORTA!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

ABS-CBN 2012 SUMMER STATION ID-BTS PHOTO >> XIAN LIM AND KIM CHIU

cto thank chiu

@XyraAlexa very pretty @chinitaprincess for #SMDC! <3

Page 52 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast