Data Analyst (Non-Voice)
(1) Graduate of any 4-yr course
(2) Willing to work on shifting schedules
(3) Encoding or Data Analyst experience is an advantage
(4) Fresh grads are welcome to apply
As a Data Analyst, you will do document analysis against client requirements and be part of a group that does encoding, research and resolution of customer issues.
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative
(with *20k Signing Bonus)
• Graduate of any Bachelor's degree or any 2-year vocational, technical or diploma
course(*plus BPO exp. if vocational course graduate.)
• College undergraduate completing the 4-year combo:
[at least 1 year in college + minimum 3 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 2 years college + minimum 2 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 3 years college + minimum 1 year work experience in a call center setting]
Sales Support Engineer
• Graduate of a 4 year or 5 year course; preferably an Engineering graduate in the * field of Electronics and Communications or Computer Engineering
• 6 months to 1 year experience in a telecommunications/networking industry
• Extensive networking or technical support background
Provide technical expertise and close sale opportunities as requested by the US SE (Sales Engineering) team. Present design support for local and wide area network designs. *Take ownership of various sales engineering processes followed in the course of developing designs.
Associate Software Engineer
• Graduate of 4-5 yr course in IT/CS, Engineering, Business/Acctg, Math or Science courses
• With excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills and preferably with active involvement in extra-curricular activities.
Coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
Perform high quality and unit tests on all software as per Quality assurance programs and maintain knowledge on all latest technology and prepare various code based on software designs.
Analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same
Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all products and plan all activities.
Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
Provide internal support for all products and assist various departments.
Interested Applicants contact me for Helpful Tips
1. Contact or PM me if you want to apply so that I can send you some helpful tips on how to edge the recruitment process.
2. If the job you are looking for is not here post your email and the job title you are looking for and I will try to look it up for you if it is available, you can also send your resume to me
3. If you have questions and clarifications contact or pm me and I will get back to you ASAP..