PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Page 209 of 251 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 5002
    Quote Originally Posted by maicheemai View Post
    Ugh. Yung feeling na darating ang daddy kong lasing? Yun ang feels ko for NU ngayon!!!! Haha. Wow. Nagshare ng vulnerability ditey? Kalerks.
    daddy issues? SAME HERE TEH! huhu.

pero dapat iba ang emotions natin re NU.
    para bang hell week. you feel dreadful weeks before pero come exam time kaya naman pala.

aja my loves <3

Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    Hahaha. 5,000 copies only. Available in Maroon and Green cover. Please put right thumb here.
    Hahahahaha.15% of the sales will go to an Oplan Borta Na Yan - a feeding program which seeks to make qualified male cheerleaders be superborta.
    Last edited by maicheemai; May 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Ang galing-galing ng UP Pep Squad.

Congratulations to the UP Pep Squad.

I love the UP Pep Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by elbonito View Post
    don't be so sure. kakatapos lang ng shopping spree ng NU! at kung success at may streak man sila, tatagal yun. afraidy aguilar na si yours truly.

i don't wanna be in the kangkungan it's so maputik there!
    Afraidy aguilar din akiz. Pang-long term yung shopping spree nila. Pero may tiwala ako sa team Lala at sa mga bata. We can still do thiz.

para bang hell week. you feel dreadful weeks before pero come exam time kaya naman pala.

aja my loves <3
    You're right!!! You're absolutely right. Kaya talaga itey!!! UP Fight!!! Woohoo!!!

daddy issues? SAME HERE TEH! huhu.

pero dapat iba ang emotions natin re NU.

aja my loves <3
    I go for come exam time bahala na si batman. Charot.

don't be so sure. kakatapos lang ng shopping spree ng NU! at kung success at may streak man sila, tatagal yun. afraidy aguilar na si yours truly.

i don't wanna be in the kangkungan it's so maputik there!
    NU does not have a winning tradition. They can win this year or in the next couple of years because of their shopping spree but you know what's wrong with this way of winning? It's not sustainable.

And even if they win, do you think all the other teams would look up to them in admiration? Knowing what they have done vs almost everyone else's receuitment process? They made money talk. Not illegal but not so classy, as you would put it. It's just called a championship, but theres definitely no glory in it.

In marketing, it's what you call a Lovemark. They might have won the price wars, but people still don't love your brand.

Chill mate

Hahahahaha.15% of the sales will go to a Oplan Borta Na Yan - a feeding program which seeks to make qualified male cheerleaders be superborta.
    Benchmark of borta measures: spotter #2 earlier, as preferred by the author.

Ugh. Yung feeling na darating ang daddy kong lasing? Yun ang feels ko for NU ngayon!!!! Haha. Wow. Nagshare ng vulnerability ditey? Kalerks.
    Tengenenemen e

Quote Originally Posted by carlespinas View Post
    I go for come exam time bahala na si batman. Charot.
    Mali. Dapat come exam time cheating arrangement! Conspiracy theory! Social contract! Passed! Tres! Ganon.

NU does not have a winning tradition. They can win this year or in the next couple of years because of their shopping spree but you know what's wrong with this way of winning? It's not sustainable.

And even if they win, do you think all the other teams would look up to them in admiration? Knowing what they have done vs almost everyone else's receuitment process? They made money talk. Not illegal but not so classy, as you would put it. It's just called a championship, but theres definitely no glory in it.

In marketing, it's what you call a Lovemark. They might have won the price wars, but people still don't love your brand.

Chill mate
    I could not agree more feelingero

Hindi lang skills yan guys! Kung over-all effectiveness ng routine ang pag-uuspan, malayong malayo ang UP Pep sa others

Congrats UP Pep Squad for bagging 4 golds earlier!

But at least NU gave scholarships to talented kids? At the end of the day, it's what people see at the competition. It's still about the skills, as it should be. Also, with competition coming from emerging teams like NU, cheerleading in the country improves. I thought we are concerned about the level of cheerleading in the country?

Besides, remember how the crowd last year applauded NU's routine and podium finish?

Basta come CDC, I'll be rooting for UP, pero may the best team, how it recruits notwithstanding, win.

Tama. Maganda ang nangyayaring competition ngayon kasi skills na ang usapan, kung dati'y gimmicks vs. skills.

Each team is pushing their limits and hopefully maka-experience din tayo ng Gold sa Worlds in 2-5 years, at the rate that we're going. Pero safety first pa din. Lalo na sa mga pamin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkegaard View Post
    But at least NU gave scholarships to talented kids? At the end of the day, it's what people see at the competition. It's still about the skills, as it should be. Also, with competition coming from emerging teams like NU, cheerleading in the country improves. I thought we are concerned about the level of cheerleading in the country?

Besides, remember how the crowd last year applauded NU's routine and podium finish?

Basta come CDC, I'll be rooting for UP, pero may the best team, how it recruits notwithstanding, win.
    No youre missing the point. We're not talking about the possibility of NU winning in the CDC, because it is obviously highly possible. And yes we will also be happy for them when it happens because indeed, the landscape has reached a new high. We are talking about brand equity. It will not make UP Pep less than a Pep Squad should they lose to NU this year because of so many things. Simply put, weve had so much victories that a single CDC championship for NU does not already mean they're "better" than UP Pep, brand equity-wise. Case in point: FEU 2009.
    Anyway, I wont go further coz I know by this alone you would already understand what I was pertaining to.

^ Marami bang pamin sa mundo ng collegiate cheerleading? charot!

Congrats sa UP Pep Squad. Job well done.

No youre missing the point. We're not talking about the possibility of NU winning in the CDC, because it is obviously highly possible. And yes we will also be happy for them when it happens because indeed, the landscape has reached a new high. We are talking about brand equity. It will not make UP Pep less than a Pep Squad should they lose to NU this year because of so many things. Simply put, weve had so much victories that a single CDC championship for NU does not already mean they're "better" than UP Pep, brand equity-wise. Case in point: FEU 2009.
    Anyway, I wont go further coz I know by this alone you would already understand what I was pertaining to.

Please illustrate your point by using venn diagram. mas klaro ata kapag may venn. char!

Tama. Maganda ang nangyayaring competition ngayon kasi skills na ang usapan, kung dati'y gimmicks vs. skills.

Each team is pushing their limits and hopefully maka-experience din tayo ng Gold sa Worlds in 2-5 years, at the rate that we're going. Pero safety first pa din. Lalo na sa mga pamin.
    Couldnt stress it more. Safety first. Dapat hindi mahuling nakikipag holding hands sa locker or nakikipagdate jan sa 24-hr mcdo after ng training.

Quote Originally Posted by huntfan01 View Post
    Please illustrate your point by using venn diagram. mas klaro ata kapag may venn. char!
    Auntie minsan ka na nga lang magparamdam dinadaot mo pa ko. Langyaka

Tama si auntie. Paki-Venn Diagram na lang ang point mo dito...

at ang point ko sa previous post ko. Tignan na lang natin kung tangential.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkegaard View Post
    Tama si auntie. Paki-Venn Diagram na lang ang point mo dito...

at ang point ko sa previous post ko. Tignan na lang natin kung tangential.

Lam mo, back read ka rin pag may time. Para gets mo ang situation through context clues ha? Read several pages prior.

Di pa rin gets. Hay...

Page 209 of 251 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 ... LastLast