PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

The Naked Truth Scene Stealers

Here are some clear runway winners people are talking about in the recently held Bench fashion show, The Naked Truth.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Outmuscles La Salle, Claim #2 Seed

The FEU Tamaraws secured the #2 seed in the Final Four after beating the DLSU Green Archers, 65-60.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

Page 209 of 251 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 5002
  1. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by maicheemai View Post
    Ugh. Yung feeling na darating ang daddy kong lasing? Yun ang feels ko for NU ngayon!!!! Haha. Wow. Nagshare ng vulnerability ditey? Kalerks.
    daddy issues? SAME HERE TEH! huhu.

    pero dapat iba ang emotions natin re NU.
    para bang hell week. you feel dreadful weeks before pero come exam time kaya naman pala.

    aja my loves <3

  2. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    Hahaha. 5,000 copies only. Available in Maroon and Green cover. Please put right thumb here.
    Hahahahaha.15% of the sales will go to an Oplan Borta Na Yan - a feeding program which seeks to make qualified male cheerleaders be superborta.
    Last edited by maicheemai; May 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

  3. #4163
    Ang galing-galing ng UP Pep Squad.

    Congratulations to the UP Pep Squad.

    I love the UP Pep Squad.

  4. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by elbonito View Post
    don't be so sure. kakatapos lang ng shopping spree ng NU! at kung success at may streak man sila, tatagal yun. afraidy aguilar na si yours truly.

    i don't wanna be in the kangkungan it's so maputik there!
    Afraidy aguilar din akiz. Pang-long term yung shopping spree nila. Pero may tiwala ako sa team Lala at sa mga bata. We can still do thiz.

  5. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by elbonito View Post
    para bang hell week. you feel dreadful weeks before pero come exam time kaya naman pala.

    aja my loves <3
    You're right!!! You're absolutely right. Kaya talaga itey!!! UP Fight!!! Woohoo!!!

  6. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by elbonito View Post
    daddy issues? SAME HERE TEH! huhu.

    pero dapat iba ang emotions natin re NU.
    para bang hell week. you feel dreadful weeks before pero come exam time kaya naman pala.

    aja my loves <3
    I go for come exam time bahala na si batman. Charot.

  7. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by elbonito View Post
    don't be so sure. kakatapos lang ng shopping spree ng NU! at kung success at may streak man sila, tatagal yun. afraidy aguilar na si yours truly.

    i don't wanna be in the kangkungan it's so maputik there!
    NU does not have a winning tradition. They can win this year or in the next couple of years because of their shopping spree but you know what's wrong with this way of winning? It's not sustainable.

    And even if they win, do you think all the other teams would look up to them in admiration? Knowing what they have done vs almost everyone else's receuitment process? They made money talk. Not illegal but not so classy, as you would put it. It's just called a championship, but theres definitely no glory in it.

    In marketing, it's what you call a Lovemark. They might have won the price wars, but people still don't love your brand.

    Chill mate

  8. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by maicheemai View Post
    Hahahahaha.15% of the sales will go to a Oplan Borta Na Yan - a feeding program which seeks to make qualified male cheerleaders be superborta.
    Benchmark of borta measures: spotter #2 earlier, as preferred by the author.

  9. Advertisement

  10. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by maicheemai View Post
    Ugh. Yung feeling na darating ang daddy kong lasing? Yun ang feels ko for NU ngayon!!!! Haha. Wow. Nagshare ng vulnerability ditey? Kalerks.
    Tengenenemen e

  11. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by carlespinas View Post
    I go for come exam time bahala na si batman. Charot.
    Mali. Dapat come exam time cheating arrangement! Conspiracy theory! Social contract! Passed! Tres! Ganon.

  12. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    NU does not have a winning tradition. They can win this year or in the next couple of years because of their shopping spree but you know what's wrong with this way of winning? It's not sustainable.

    And even if they win, do you think all the other teams would look up to them in admiration? Knowing what they have done vs almost everyone else's receuitment process? They made money talk. Not illegal but not so classy, as you would put it. It's just called a championship, but theres definitely no glory in it.

    In marketing, it's what you call a Lovemark. They might have won the price wars, but people still don't love your brand.

    Chill mate
    I could not agree more feelingero

    Hindi lang skills yan guys! Kung over-all effectiveness ng routine ang pag-uuspan, malayong malayo ang UP Pep sa others

    Congrats UP Pep Squad for bagging 4 golds earlier!

  13. #4172
    But at least NU gave scholarships to talented kids? At the end of the day, it's what people see at the competition. It's still about the skills, as it should be. Also, with competition coming from emerging teams like NU, cheerleading in the country improves. I thought we are concerned about the level of cheerleading in the country?

    Besides, remember how the crowd last year applauded NU's routine and podium finish?

    Basta come CDC, I'll be rooting for UP, pero may the best team, how it recruits notwithstanding, win.

  14. #4173
    Tama. Maganda ang nangyayaring competition ngayon kasi skills na ang usapan, kung dati'y gimmicks vs. skills.

    Each team is pushing their limits and hopefully maka-experience din tayo ng Gold sa Worlds in 2-5 years, at the rate that we're going. Pero safety first pa din. Lalo na sa mga pamin.

  15. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkegaard View Post
    But at least NU gave scholarships to talented kids? At the end of the day, it's what people see at the competition. It's still about the skills, as it should be. Also, with competition coming from emerging teams like NU, cheerleading in the country improves. I thought we are concerned about the level of cheerleading in the country?

    Besides, remember how the crowd last year applauded NU's routine and podium finish?

    Basta come CDC, I'll be rooting for UP, pero may the best team, how it recruits notwithstanding, win.
    No youre missing the point. We're not talking about the possibility of NU winning in the CDC, because it is obviously highly possible. And yes we will also be happy for them when it happens because indeed, the landscape has reached a new high. We are talking about brand equity. It will not make UP Pep less than a Pep Squad should they lose to NU this year because of so many things. Simply put, weve had so much victories that a single CDC championship for NU does not already mean they're "better" than UP Pep, brand equity-wise. Case in point: FEU 2009.
    Anyway, I wont go further coz I know by this alone you would already understand what I was pertaining to.


  16. #4175
    ^ Marami bang pamin sa mundo ng collegiate cheerleading? charot!

    Congrats sa UP Pep Squad. Job well done.

  17. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    No youre missing the point. We're not talking about the possibility of NU winning in the CDC, because it is obviously highly possible. And yes we will also be happy for them when it happens because indeed, the landscape has reached a new high. We are talking about brand equity. It will not make UP Pep less than a Pep Squad should they lose to NU this year because of so many things. Simply put, weve had so much victories that a single CDC championship for NU does not already mean they're "better" than UP Pep, brand equity-wise. Case in point: FEU 2009.
    Anyway, I wont go further coz I know by this alone you would already understand what I was pertaining to.

    Please illustrate your point by using venn diagram. mas klaro ata kapag may venn. char!

  18. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by maicheemai View Post
    Tama. Maganda ang nangyayaring competition ngayon kasi skills na ang usapan, kung dati'y gimmicks vs. skills.

    Each team is pushing their limits and hopefully maka-experience din tayo ng Gold sa Worlds in 2-5 years, at the rate that we're going. Pero safety first pa din. Lalo na sa mga pamin.
    Couldnt stress it more. Safety first. Dapat hindi mahuling nakikipag holding hands sa locker or nakikipagdate jan sa 24-hr mcdo after ng training.

  19. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by huntfan01 View Post
    Please illustrate your point by using venn diagram. mas klaro ata kapag may venn. char!
    Auntie minsan ka na nga lang magparamdam dinadaot mo pa ko. Langyaka

  20. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    No youre missing the point. We're not talking about the possibility of NU winning in the CDC, because it is obviously highly possible. And yes we will also be happy for them when it happens because indeed, the landscape has reached a new high. We are talking about brand equity. It will not make UP Pep less than a Pep Squad should they lose to NU this year because of so many things. Simply put, weve had so much victories that a single CDC championship for NU does not already mean they're "better" than UP Pep, brand equity-wise. Case in point: FEU 2009.
    Anyway, I wont go further coz I know by this alone you would already understand what I was pertaining to.

    Tama si auntie. Paki-Venn Diagram na lang ang point mo dito...

    Quote Originally Posted by feelingero View Post
    NU does not have a winning tradition. They can win this year or in the next couple of years because of their shopping spree but you know what's wrong with this way of winning? It's not sustainable.

    And even if they win, do you think all the other teams would look up to them in admiration? Knowing what they have done vs almost everyone else's receuitment process? They made money talk. Not illegal but not so classy, as you would put it. It's just called a championship, but theres definitely no glory in it.

    In marketing, it's what you call a Lovemark. They might have won the price wars, but people still don't love your brand.
    at ang point ko sa previous post ko. Tignan na lang natin kung tangential.

  21. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkegaard View Post
    Tama si auntie. Paki-Venn Diagram na lang ang point mo dito...



    at ang point ko sa previous post ko. Tignan na lang natin kung tangential.

    Lam mo, back read ka rin pag may time. Para gets mo ang situation through context clues ha? Read several pages prior.

    Di pa rin gets. Hay...

Page 209 of 251 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Speak your mind, PExers! Kailan tamang gamitin ang martial law?

Speak your mind, PExers! Kailan tamang gamitin ang martial law?

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Filipino couturier Michael Cinco to design Marian Rivera's wedding gown

Filipino couturier Michael Cinco to design Marian Rivera's wedding gown

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

UP President on Abad issue in UP: "Abusive words and deeds have no place in the University."

UP President on Abad issue in UP: "Abusive words and deeds have no place in the University."

read more
NMFtv:

Hans-On: Jason de Jong of the Philippine Azkals speaks out against the team's bashers

Hans-On: Jason de Jong of the Philippine Azkals speaks out against the team's bashers

read more
UAAP:

FEU secures #2 seed in Final Four with 65-60 victory over DLSU

FEU secures #2 seed in Final Four with 65-60 victory over DLSU

read more
GILAS:

Ranidel De Ocampo on Asian Games: "Wala kaming pinag-uusapan kundi gold."

Ranidel De Ocampo on Asian Games: "Wala kaming pinag-uusapan kundi gold."

read more
TV:

Join the "I Do" discussion thread!

Join the "I Do" discussion thread!

read more

Advertisement