PEx Highlights

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Page 50 of 252 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 5025
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Good Kimerald Lukaretz am/pm. Happy Tuesday Everyone. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Hello Deenz
    hope your having a nice day..

Quote Originally Posted by luvwatch_10 View Post
    Hello KLukaretz....Good am/pm..a happy day to all!
    Good morning Rose
    Happy Wednesday to you..

[spoiler start] Ejay Falcon Bares Admiration For Sarah Geronimo
    By MAUREEN MARIE BELMONTE
    June 18, 2012, 4:21pm
    [/spoiler end] LOL, a welcome sight to read. Finally an article that's believable. Ahahaha!

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/362566...sarah-geronimo
    Believable...probable and possible.....di kagaya nung isang pinagpipilitan ..e clear naman na..from the beginning ...it can never be...-all ashumings..

Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    Good morning Rose
    Happy Wednesday to you..
    Hello again Ruth...hope you're having a fine day.

Believable...probable and possible.....di kagaya nung isang pinagpipilitan ..e clear naman na..from the beginning ...it can never be...-all ashumings..

Quote Originally Posted by lovelykim19 View Post

hi and hello to all KL see u later
    Hello Gee
    have a nice day at work..

Hello Deenz
    hope your having a nice day..

Hello Tita Ruth. LOL, I am po Tita. I stayed home all day. It's hot outside where I live. LOL!

@The NikkaP_
    Met Gerald Anderson earlier today during a photo shoot for a magazine. He's such a cutie! pic.twitter.com/qQsjM8xM

Hello Tita Ruth. LOL, I am po Tita. I stayed home all day. It's hot outside where I live. LOL!
    Here in my area is just fine..i was helping Tito Boy outside fixing the sprinkler

PEP Alerts ‏@scoopbox

PEP Alerts - Ang iba pang nag-audition sa Artista Academy ng TV5 ay ang kapatid ni Gerald Anderson na si Kenneth http://ht.ly/1kGJJO

maheenalii_gcx

“Because of Gerald Anderson, I REALLY like Barongs 😜👕😍”

chinitaprincess GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! rise and shine!! please grab a copy of COSMOPOLITAN mag june issue, ME on the cover!! thank you!!

@The NikkaP_
    Met Gerald Anderson earlier today during a photo shoot for a magazine. He's such a cutie! pic.twitter.com/qQsjM8xM

Pero in fairness....wala namang date..

http://www.pep.ph/news/34543/gerald-...r-feelings/1/2

I can't help but laugh how many times "Kaibigan" was mentioned on that article. Buti naman this time na there's some truth na lumalabas. If in fact friend silang dalawa. O di ba. I apologize for my comment mga Tita's, Ate and KL's.

http://www.pep.ph/news/34543/gerald-...r-feelings/1/1

Tumpak....ang keyword dito ay FRIENDSHIP ..ke mas malalim..ke nagbibigay inspirasyon...ke baligtad baligtarin...FRIENDSHIP pa rin....yan ang sinasabi ni Gerald noon hanggang ngayon,....
    Kaya yan lang ang ma ashume ng nakakaintindi dito....wala ng iba..wala! wala! wala.!

Sori,,,paulit ulit lang kasi... The same script again and again.. Obviously this is a re write or a concoction from an old interview....not on Hunyo 19 date of the interview kuno...waaaaaaaaaa never can be
    Last edited by luvwatch_10; Jun 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

The Andersons are beautiful people....kaya requirement yan to be part of the family....kagaya ng "Love"
    ni Gerald Anderson
    beautiful inside and out ang LOVE ni Gerald Anderson.

Page 50 of 252 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast