National Capital Reg - Mandaluyong
GlobalBridge Resources Corporation (GBR), a subsidiary of Ayala Systems, is a dynamic and an innovative organization that aims to be a world-class HR Solutions provider here in the Philippines and overseas. Guided by its corporate values aligned with the Ayala and NCS values, GBR ensures incomparable services to its clientele and partners.
* Graduate of Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science/ IT-related courses
* At least two (2) years of experience in the same field
* Has programming and/or working experience in UNIX/Linux shell scripting, Powerbuilder, Sybase/Oracle/MS SQL commands and Crystal Reports (Preference for UNIX/Linux shell scripting and Sybase/Oracle skillsets above)
* Perl/JAVA programming/experience a plus
* Use of Excel and other MS Office software
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Can easily grasp knowledge or understand system operation and logic (Training/Mentorship will be provided).
* Ability to communicate with users and expound/clarify requirements for development.
* Technical writing skills for documenting scripts/programs
* Develop and enhance scripts/programs based on user or performance requirements with major focus on report extractions (adhoc and regular-frequency), batch or bulk uploading/corrections and recon purposes.
* Familiarization of assigned systems to properly design and develop scripts/programs based on requirements.
* Coordinate and liason with users to assess and verify requirements.
* Coordinate with support teams to facilitate operationalization of scripts/jobs/programs
* Documentation of scripts/jobs/programs created for reference of the technical team.
* Actual migration of scripts/jobs/program to production in coordination with support teams (Sysad, DBA, etc).
* Monitor/regenerate/execute scripts/programs that are not operationalized to ensure regular frequency and availability of reports are maintained.
* Compliance to internal ISG policies for operationalization and change management.
* Other adhoc tasks which may be required by Immediate Superior.
* For select candidates Ė Provide system monitoring for possible assigned critical systems which may require 24x7 support and Incident Resolution handling. Mentoring and training shall be provided.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Unix, Crystal Reports, Oracle/SQL.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
* 3 Contract position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org