SEMINAR TITLE: Customer Service Training
DATE: May 28, 2012
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Suite 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
This seminar is packed with activities that will create a lasting impact on the participants. Customer service skills will be readily absorbed with the lively interaction filled presentation.
• To understand the nature of Customer Service and its vital role in a company
• To identify the most common customers’ expectations and ways to exceed them
• To learn guiding principles that transform customer satisfaction to CUSTOMER DELIGHT
• Customer service defined
• Importance of customer care
• Types of customers and their expectations
• Meet and greet techniques
• Handling customer complaints professionally
• Customer delight and loyalty
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860 or 496-6949.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm seminar schedule.
For more information, schedules or to see other business opportunities, Click Here>>> Business Seminars