PEx Highlights

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Premier BPO Inc.

PREMIER BPO INC.

Hi Guys, Any info. about this company? I applied here last week for Web Dev QA, The guard says this is a new company that started last Nov 2011. They have a website but I think it is a corporate website of the company. Their Job Hiring was posted here http://www.greatjobs.ph/employers-27...-bpo-inc-.html . May call center account din sila at mga data entry positions.. I dont have any idea sa offer nila for call center and data entry positions. May nakapag apply, currently employed, or former employee dito sa company na ito? Mukha naman kasi syang maganda at ang good thing is company is a multinational BPO at bagong bago sila dito sa pilipinas since last Nov 2011 lang daw sila nag operate dito. So most likely lahat ng accounts nila is for pioneering batch.

company add: 30th Flr CyberOne Bldg/Mall Eastwood Ave. Quezon City.

Quote Originally Posted by call_bismarck View Post
    PREMIER BPO INC.

Hi Guys, Any info. about this company? I applied here last week for Web Dev QA, The guard says this is a new company that started last Nov 2011. They have a website but I think it is a corporate website of the company. Their Job Hiring was posted here http://www.greatjobs.ph/employers-27...-bpo-inc-.html . May call center account din sila at mga data entry positions.. I dont have any idea sa offer nila for call center and data entry positions. May nakapag apply, currently employed, or former employee dito sa company na ito? Mukha naman kasi syang maganda at ang good thing is company is a multinational BPO at bagong bago sila dito sa pilipinas since last Nov 2011 lang daw sila nag operate dito. So most likely lahat ng accounts nila is for pioneering batch.

company add: 30th Flr CyberOne Bldg/Mall Eastwood Ave. Quezon City.

maganda jan.. di man kasing sikat ng ibang call center... madali lang yung isqft account nila... 5mins per transaction tapos ka na agad.. yun lang hahabulin mo ang kota b4 the shift ends... mabaet nmn yung bisor nila.. yung Victoria and Mercy... nagdata entry ako dto at calls.. pero nasa stellar na ko now tuloy mo jan

meron po bang morning shift na tech support dito?

this looks interesting. ill try to apply here later. lapit lang sa current office ko to.

5. Jul 21, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Reason
    Misinformation,personal attack and bashing

6. Jul 21, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Reason
    Misinformation,personal attack and bashing

required po ba ang medical exam dito bago ma-hire?

Any update po para sa company na to? Thanks!

Hi, I applied here last week last week and I got along the final interview yesterday. Luckily I passed, I'll merely wait for the text as to when will the training starts and for the requirements needed.

Their staffs are friendly. Hindi sila nakaka intimidate.

Quote Originally Posted by arlene.liberato View Post
    Hi, I applied here last week last week and I got along the final interview yesterday. Luckily I passed, I'll merely wait for the text as to when will the training starts and for the requirements needed.

Ano account mo? Dati tumawag sakin Premier BPO, one day hiring process daw, siguro totoo kasi tinanong ako kung ok lang sakin na magstart agad after ng process.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by arlene.liberato View Post

hey ano na ngyri nag text n b ***? nakapasa n rin kc sa final interview last week. pero d p rin *** nag ttext.. hmm

magkano salary ng data entry dito?

As of the moment wala pa update. I made a call last November but the HR told me that they are still waiting of the client's confirmation. I dunno baka mamaya natabunan na.