PEx Highlights

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Show Me Your Festival Teeths!

In this special comeback episode of SMYT, the girls poke fun at the participating films in the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival.

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cuch View Post
    hindi rin, pwede kang mamatay sa sakit o di kaya sa bugbog ng asawa/bf/karibal/tatay/kuya/barkada ng binababae mo hehehehehe
    WALA naman akong sinabing bawal mamili at lahat eh babaihin mo.

Napansin ko rin lalo na ang mga call center agents na umagang umaga, umiinom at nag yo yosi. Hays... ang mga kabataan nga naman.

do i make you horny, baby? cuch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo_returneth View Post
    WALA naman akong sinabing bawal mamili at lahat eh babaihin mo.
    minsan kasi pag si junior ang nagturo hindi ka na makakapigil, kung makakalusot, lulusot kahit may sabit pa yan nasa huli ang bisto...*** naman o parang hindi ka lalaki e hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by cuch View Post
    minsan kasi pag si junior ang nagturo hindi ka na makakapigil, kung makakalusot, lulusot kahit may sabit pa yan nasa huli ang bisto...*** naman o parang hindi ka lalaki e hehehehehehe
    KUNG ang lalake walang disiplina at hindi marunong gamitin yung ulo nila sa itaas, siguro may mga mas importanteng bagay pa silang dapat intindihan kesa pambababae. yosi at alak na nga lang dapat nilang ibisyo. hindi sila nauukol sa bisyong chicks.

Pansin ko rin yan. Hopefully, they would outgrow their vices and change for the better. When I got dead drunk for the first time, I told myself it won't ever happen again. I despised alcoholic drinks esp red horse. ngayon, I can barely finish a bottle. I have a friend who drinks almost every other night (we're still in college btw) along with some hippies and according to her, it's her way of releasing frustrations and even if she doesn't have something to be frustrated of, she just like the feel of alcoholic drinks warming her. Siguro kanya-kanyang paraan lang yan on how teenagers deal with certain things in their lives. As for me, since I live away from my family pag may pasok, I can drink senselessly whenever I want without getting caught but I simply choose not to. Kj na kung kj pero ayoko talaga ng lasa ng alak.

I think I'm in love...again
    Still no better to blame than the parents/guardians of these kids. Imagine, I've known a few people who have already died of massive stroke, cirrhosis of the liver, lung cancer at a very very young age and what's sickening are the parents who cry uncontrollably during the deaths of their children...I mean, come on! As parents regardless of what your children are exposed to now...parents must never forget that they are parents and NOT friends of their children.

What do I mean by this? I see parents who tolerate it very much...rich and poor alike. I pity the children who are being treated by their parents as friends/brothers/sisters. Gosh! God created parents to be parents and NOT friends because they will certainly have those sooner of later.

Mas malala noon I think, kung alak/yosi lang paguusapan kasi ngayon yung iba sa online games na naaadik, instead of noon alak/yosi/basketball/drag racing.

Ngayon mas nakatupi na katawan ng mga kabataan at mas lampa na imo.

Hmm never ako nag-yosi. I just don't see the point, really. You're wasting money on something that destroys your health.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2