JESSICA SANCHEZ OFFICIAL Thread | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Hacksaw Ridge

"As the screen darkens and the credits start to roll, you are left with a sense of having witnessed something extraordinary."

read more

2017 PEx Oscar Pool

Join the 2017 PEx Oscar Pool. Check out this thread for more info.

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win exclusive movie merch from Fist Fight!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Page 1 of 162 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

JESSICA SANCHEZ OFFICIAL Thread

Let us all unite for Jessica!

What's your favorite performace of Jessica in this season? Mine's "Stuttering"!

Stop Telephoning me-e-eh-eh onassimus's Avatar
    Her duet with Jennifer Holiday "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going", the most epic duet ever

Gawa na ng album JSan!

Ayun! May thread na pala si Inday!

Hello Indaytards, bluejays

Work HARD , Stay HUMBLE lakergirl24's Avatar
    patapak naman sa thread ni Jessica

cant wait for her first CD

Quote Originally Posted by DreamLover02 View Post
    pwede bang highschool diary ang sagot, too many to mention ahahaha

wow top of my head:

everybody has a dream

because that's when I became a fan

National Memorial Day Concert in DC With Jessica Sanchez

Each year, veterans and the people who love and honor them look forward the American tradition of the National Memorial Day Concert in DC. This year the concert includes Jessica Sanchez, a talented singer who made it to the final four of the television show “American Idol.”

The National Memorial Day Concert in the U.S. Capitol has become a top-rated program for Memorial Day weekend. It honors the service and sacrifice of our men and women in uniform and their families. It also honors the veterans who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

The National Memorial Day Concert airs live in HD on PBS from the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol on Sunday, May 27, 2012 from 8 to 9:30 p.m. ET. Thousands will watch the concert in DC as millions view it at home. Troops around the world will see the concert on the American Forces Network.

According to a press release, Jessica Sanchez has a special connection to the National Memorial Day Concert. Her dad served several tours of duty with the Navy in Kuwait and Iraq. Her grandfather is a retired Navy veteran. Sanchez will perform the “National Anthem” along with her rendition of Celine Dion's “The Prayer.”

Co-hosts of the concert are Joe Mantegna of “Criminal Minds” and Gary Sinise of “CSI: New York.” Other members of the celebrity lineup for Memorial Day include American leader Colin L. Powell, rock band Daughtry and the world famous singer and songwriter, Natalie Cole.

More stars will appear including country music star Trace Adkins, actress Ellen Burnstyn, actress Selma Blair, tenor Russell Watson and pop conductor Jack Everly with the National Symphony Orchestra. Also appearing at the National Memorial Day Concert is Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning actor Dennis Franz, who is also a Vietnam veteran.

The website at pbs.or/memorialdayconcert features a viewer's guide to the 2012 concert. The site hosts the “Virtual Wall of Remembrance” featuring personal stories about war veterans. Those who have lost a loved one to American conflicts can submit photos and tributes as well as written remembrances.

Hay salamat at makapag-post na rin dito

My favorite is Dance with my Father pero ang studio version ng My All is the best for me

stuttering
    dance with my father
    and I am telling you
    I will always Love you

hello sa lahat

Quote Originally Posted by DreamLover02 View Post
    ako halos lahat pero pinakagusto ko rin yung Stuttering saka EHAD

paapak

atsaka bili na kayo ng singles ni jessica sa itunes.

help nio naman siya. kung ako lang pwede bumili dito sa pinas, ginawa ko na.

DARK SIDE!
    Stuttering
    Everybody Has A Dream
    Sweet Dreams
    You Are So Beautiful

Everybody Has a Dream
    Turn the Beat Around
    My All
    Dance with My Father
    Change Nothing

American Idol Top 2: Jessica Sanchez - I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston (05/22/12)

American Idol Top 2: Jessica Sanchez - The Prayer (05/22/12)

American Idol Top 2: Jessica Sanchez - Change Nothing (05/22/12)

American Idol Finale: Jessica Sanchez - I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston (05/22/12)

American Idol Finale: Jennifer Holliday and Jessica Sanchez - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (05/22/12)

Last edited by champagne_boy; May 24, 2012 at 04:30 PM.

Laney's reaction to American Idol 2012 final results:

mom: are you pissed?

baby: yeah.

mom: u wanna call american idol?

baby: you know its number ?

mom: yeah!? u wanna call 'em real quick and tell 'em that you're mad?

baby: YOU DO IT BY YOURSELF!

Naku kung sino man ang nagpopost sa twitter na sinisiraan si Phillip - tama na. Sa dami ng posts, it will backfire kay Jessica na naman. Ok lang kung minsan minsan lang pero paulit ulit.

Lalo na yung American Idol daw si Phillip and jessica is world idol - mamaya mas malakas nag sale ni Phhillip internationally, mapapahiya lang si jessica kahit hindi niya kasalanan.

Lintik akala ko tapos na ang pinoy pride.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningR View Post
    Naku kung sino man ang nagpopost sa twitter na sinisiraan si Phillip - tama na. Sa dami ng posts, it will backfire kay Jessica na naman. Ok lang kung minsan minsan lang pero paulit ulit.

Lalo na yung American Idol daw si Phillip and jessica is world idol - mamaya mas malakas nag sale ni Phhillip internationally, mapapahiya lang si jessica kahit hindi niya kasalanan.

Lintik akala ko tapos na ang pinoy pride.
    Inaamin kung may nasabi akong hinfi maganda about Phillip tapos mag announce ng winner. Pero yun lang yun, dala lang talaga ng frustrations.

Kawawa naman si Phillip hindi naman nya kasalan na sya ang binoto ng madlang US of A

I wish him well

I also wish Jessica gets a record company that can fully utilize her skills, because like Randy said "That girl can really sing." ahahaha

Page 1 of 162 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last