JESSICA SANCHEZ OFFICIAL Thread - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 162 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last
    Stuttering, AIATY, My All, Everybody Has a Dream, Try a Little Tenderness, Proud Mary, IWALY, Eternal Flame, Steal Away

Stuttering, Everybody Has a Dream, And I am Telling You

I also love the studio version of How Will I Know

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl24 View Post
    Inaamin kung may nasabi akong hinfi maganda about Phillip tapos mag announce ng winner. Pero yun lang yun, dala lang talaga ng frustrations.

Kawawa naman si Phillip hindi naman nya kasalan na sya ang binoto ng madlang US of A

I wish him well

I also wish Jessica gets a record company that can fully utilize her skills, because like Randy said "That girl can really sing." ahahaha
    Oo nga sana maganda record niya - pinag-isipan saka bumalik ang swag ni Jessica.

ikaw pa rin idol ko jessica <3 <3 <3

hmmmm......di ako makapili...lahat gusto ko..lol....

nakaplay from time to time sa player ko

congrats Jessica, WORLD IDOL!

patapak muna sa thread ni Inday

lagi akong LSS dun sa studio version ni Inday ng My All, nakakanta ko siya lagi.

wow may thread na pala si Jessica.

I love Jessica Snachez.

fave ko yung live ng dance With My Father

I will never get over this!

I love you talaga Madam President!

Hindi ko nasubaybayan ang AI from season 1, but I'm sure magmamarka yang duet ni Madam President and Inday. The best lang at ang sarap ulit-ulitin!

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_chaser View Post
    patapak muna sa thread ni Inday

lagi akong LSS dun sa studio version ni Inday ng My All, nakakanta ko siya lagi.
    Same tayo

hello Indaytards! patak sa bagong thread sana alive tong thread na to hanggang lumabas album niya

Ayan na ang TV Patrol...puro Jessica Sanchez

Sanchez Eager to Start Her Career after 'Idol'
    By ROBERT PACE
    May 24, 2012

Jessica Sanchez may have fell runner-up to Phillip Phillips Wednesday night on the American Idol finale, but the 16-year-old showed no signs of defeat or sadness as confetti rained over her competitor. The young Sanchez is confident in her stellar vocal ability, and told ET after the show that she can't wait to get the show on the road.

"I am so ready!" Sanchez said with a wide smile when asked about her future. "Now that I'm free and I can be myself, make my music, and give what I want to my fans, I'm happy."

Although she had just lost the competition, Sanchez was rather upbeat and was happy to be finished with the show. "I'm not disappointed at all. I'm actually really relieved that the competition is over," she said. "Phillip won and I'm happy for him. I'm actually really happy for him because he really fought through this whole competition. He has really bad health problems...I'm so happy that he won. He deserved it."

Phillips, who struggled with health issues related to his kidneys for the duration of the season, said that winning American Idol's eleventh season still hadn't quite yet sunk in for him. He expressed gratitude to the fans that voted for him and hopes that they will continue to support him as he segues into the music industry. "I got some music that I'm ready to put out [and] hopefully [my fans] can connect with it," he said.

Jimmy Iovine, chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M record label and mentor on the show this season, said that, in his opinion, both finalists won in their own right. "They really both won because they're both different," he said. "They got all this exposure and they have all this talent...Now's the time to just go to work--then we'll find out who won."

Iovine's insight is backed up by the fact that just as many runners-up or Top 10 contestants have had successful careers as Idol winners like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jordin Sparks. Grammy-winner Jennifer Hudson finished in seventh place and Chris Daughtry finished in fourth place, to name a few of the non-winning Idol success stories.

Judge Steven Tyler said that he was satisfied with the result of the finale and predicted that Phillips would win. "I was hoping that America would pick the oddball, the wildcard, the Rolling Stones, the band that nobody would think would," he said.

patapak! bagong tambayan finally

why are they blaming the 3rd song kaya daw di nanalo si Jess? si yong chavez (tv patrol reporter) para ang sarap lang i- LSS kaya ako ngayon sa Change Nothing

My favorite AI Reviewer, maka Inday siya at Badet.

First post ko sa official thread ni Inday

I love you Jessica forever!

Jessica Sanchez and Daughtry will be Performing on the West Lawn of the White House(Washington D.C.)(National Memorial Day Concert) This Sunday, May 27th.(Google for time and station). Jessica will be singing the “National Anthem” and “The Voice”

is this true? yay. good start Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by huarhiyan View Post
    Jessica Sanchez and Daughtry will be Performing on the West Lawn of the White House(Washington D.C.)(National Memorial Day Concert) This Sunday, May 27th.(Google for time and station). Jessica will be singing the “National Anthem” and “The Voice

is this true? yay. good start Jess.
    Hihihih, parang "The Prayer" ata

Page 2 of 162 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last