Good Afternoon PExers!
I would just like to open up a thread about your personal tips on being happy!
In this thread:
- We will share our own tips on how to have a happier life
- We will share worthwhile activities that can induce happiness
- We share highly relevant blogs and articles detailing how to have a more fulfilled an happier life
- We will have some nice conversation and exchange of ideas
Starting off, here are my 10 tips on how to save yourself from disappoint to attain a happier life:
- Lowering Expectation
- Preparing Yourself, Psyching Up
- Strengthening Spirituality
- Smiling More Often
- Learning from Other People
- Keeping a Positive Frame of Mind
- Accepting Life and Failures
- Moving Forward
- Diverting Attention
- Engaging with Other People
Actually, I made an article detailing all 10 of these, so if you won't some elaboration, you may check out the article here: 10 Tips on How You Can Save Yourself From Disappointment
How about you? What are your general tips on being happy? Hoping to hear more tips from you!
Visit me at: