Syempre, hindi ako sang-ayon sa ganyang mentalidad ng tao? SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
ginawa ng Diyos ang babae para umibig sa lalaki, ang lalaki naman umibig sa babae.
Ang pangit tingnan dalawang magkapareho ng kasarian maglalampungan.
Tapos sasabihin ng mga tinamaan dyan, discrimination daw. Aba syempre, hindi naman talaga tama ang same sex marriage. That's against the will of God.
Legal definition of marriage (FAMILY CODE): Article 1. Marriage is a special contract of permanent union between a man and a woman entered into in accordance with law for the establishment of conjugal and family life. It is the foundation of the family and an inviolable social institution whose nature, consequences, and incidents are governed by law and not subject to stipulation, except that marriage settlements may fix the property relations during the marriage within the limits provided by this Code. (52a)
What are the elements of that biblical definition of marriage?
1. Leave. First of all, according to the Bible, a man is to leave his father and mother. We can expand on that principle also by saying that a man should leave past relationships behind (if those are relationships that would damage the marriage). Then we can indirectly expand on the idea even further, and say that we should leave any "baggage" behind too. In order to get rid of the "baggage," we may have to learn to forgive others and even to forgive ourselves.
2. Cleave. Second of all, according to the Bible, a man is to "cleave" unto his wife. By implication, the wife is also to cleave unto her husband. One connotative definition of "cleaving" is "to stick like glue." The couple is to have a commitment to stick to each other even when life gets hard.
3. Become One Flesh. Third, according to the Bible, the two parties in the marriage are to "become one flesh." This is a statement describing the physical intimacy that is required for a good marriage.
(The leaving, cleaving, and becoming one flesh all refer to the union between a man and a woman in the Bible.)
4. Legal Significance. The biblical view of marriage carries with it the idea of legal significance. Therefore, marriages are to done according to the laws of the community in which the couple resides--so long as those laws do not contradict the Bible otherwise.
Besides the four elements just mentioned, there is one more at which we should look when dealing with the question "What does the Bible say?" in regard to Christian marriage.
5. Lasting Commitment. The biblical definition of marriage carries with it the idea of lasting commitment. That is why many Christian marriage ceremonies have the phrase, "so long as we both shall live," or "till death do us part," or some similar wording, included in them.
marriage: between husband and wife only NOT between husband and husban/ wife between wife.
Iba na talaga mga tao ngayon, iba na andar ng pag-iisip. Lahat na lang gusto.