Good afternoon PExers! How's your summer?
I want to open up this thread in order to help High School students (the Yearbook Committee/Staff) in publishing their batch yearbook. In my case, we weren't given much info on how to come up with our yearboo; hence, we encountered a lot of problems that resulted to an almost 2 years of delay.
To avoid this case to happen again, we will use this thread to help each other out.
In this thread, we will:
- Share tips and guides on how to come up with a (timely) yearbook.
- Discuss how to avoid problems that can delay the yerabook.
- Share highly relevant blogs and posts regarding publishing a yearbook.
- Share experience being part of the yearbook staff.
- Discuss what will be a good theme for the yearbook.
- And yearbook ideas in general.
Let me share our yearbook cover page(I was the layout editor 4 years back):
Also, to start off, I want to share to you my own guide in Publishing a High School Yearbook. You may read it here: http://yougotme.hubpages.com/hub/Pub...chool-Yearbook
Hopefully, you'll find this very useful. Good luck with your yearbook! Don't forget to share here the finished product of your sweat and blood! (Yeah, in my case, even if I was a college frosh, I was still editing the layout and the pics for the yearbook. That's why I'm so proud of my work)
Visit me at: