San Beda Red Corps try out? | San Beda College | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Dealing with the plastics!

How to deal with two-faced people around us? Let us all take the higher route, right?

read more

Suggest a serye story for AlDub!

alDub nation, anong kwento ang gusto niyo para kina Alden at Maine kung magkakaron na sila ng sariling serye? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Going back to Counter Strike!

This game definitely gave some of us sleepless nights! Anyone still playing Counter Strike?

read more

Cruise travel: Have you tried it?

Let us go cruisin' and explore different destinations by the sea. Anyone going to a cruise vacation soon?

read more

Your favorite junk food!

Forget diet! We all want to treat ourselves with some of the yummiest junk food snacks out there once in a while. What are your picks?

read more

2016 Tennis Challenge

Join the latest PEx Tennis Challenge. Check this thread for more details!

read more

X

San Beda Red Corps try out?

I'd like to try out for San Beda Red Corps this coming Academic Year. Can anybody give me some info that I need to know about the team and the try outs? This is my first time to try out for a team, so I really have no idea what's in store for me.

Are there any requirements? (height, weight, etc)
    Is it like an audition type, or are they going to train you first before they select new members?

Please give me tips if you're a member of the Red Corps or if you know someone personally. Any advice and info will do. Thank you very much!

Try-out ka. Kahit walang experience pwede eh. Pag new members i-train ka nila for sure. Try it!

Oh how did you know? Any other info? thanks!

Basta try mo lang, kasi pinsan ko sumali dun. Eh wala naman siyang experience :P Pero sakaka practice ayun gumaling.

ako rin gusto ko sumali! But natatakot lang ako magtry out kasi baka mapahiya lang ako since I, too, have no experience. As in wala. Hehe. Pero gusto ko lang talaga sumali, feel ko super nageenjoy mga athletes dito sa Beda despite the super hard trainings. Willing naman ako magtrain for hours.. basta ba makasali. hehe. any tips? or kung may alam pa kayo sa red corps.. hehe.