PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 103 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5038
    Quote Originally Posted by baketinay View Post
    MoniqueR, you're being in your silliest self. My opinion is for the IKA show, not my personal life. I think you're losing your brains here. It is an opinion on a teleserye. So if you have nothing intelligent to say, don't even bother answering. I don't know you and no interest of knowing you. End of story.
    Nakikinuod lang tayo lahat... audience lang tayo. kung may ayaw ka wag ka manuod. ganun lang yun kasimple. hindi yung gagawa ka ng protesta na para bang national issue siya... the intelligent thing to do is talk about the show... what you don't like and like about it. hindi pag-usapan kung pa'no siya babaguhin na parang gusto mo pang makipagmeeting kay Charo Santos. Sad to say darling hindi lang ikaw ang audience ng IKA... at hindi lahat patay na patay na makita ang CELIAM...

Stop being wrong tonight. kryzl's Avatar
    Hindi ko alam kung anong hindi naiintindihan ng ibang tao na public forum ito? A forum is where you can speak out your opinions. If you don't agree with something, it's one thing to intelligently debate about it; it's another to just lambaste it as if your opinion is of any more weight than anybody else's. If people are clamoring for more scenes of their favorite pair, it's their right. If people are noticing anything lopsided about the show, it's their right to point those out without being disrespectful.

Para sa akin, wala naman mali sa posts mo baketinay. Don't let anyone bog you down for voicing out your respectfully worded opinions.

#notofantards

Quote Originally Posted by kryzl View Post
    Hindi ko alam kung anong hindi naiintindihan ng ibang tao na public forum ito? A forum is where you can speak out your opinions. If you don't agree with something, it's one thing to intelligently debate about it; it's another to just lambaste it as if your opinion is of any more weight than anybody else's. If people are clamoring for more scenes of their favorite pair, it's their right. If people are noticing anything lopsided about the show, it's their right to point those out without being disrespectful.

Para sa akin, wala naman mali sa posts mo baketinay. Don't let anyone bog you down for voicing out your respectfully worded opinions.

FAN (fn)
    n.
    An ardent devotee; an enthusiast.
    [Short for fanatic.]

FANTARD

Person who obessess over a series (TV,book, movie ect) and acts annoyingly like its the best thing ever made. Most fantards for movies never read the book and 99% of fantards are motivated by blind loyalty or a sad need to be popular or accepted. Fantards are also known to be really rude to people who go against there precious fandom and don't practise literary or any type of preference tolerance.

Fantards are what made real fans look bad.
    ex. This twilight fantard yells at me because I don't like the damn book.

How to spot a fantard:
    ~blind loyaly, show in an annoying and rude demenior, to any series; especially popular ones

~being rude and immature to people against people who don't like there fandom

~only fantarding a fandom while its popular

~if its a book gone movie: having no knowlage of scenes or people left out by movie producers

kasama na rin sa definition ng FANTARD ang mga taong akala mo guguho ang mundo hindi lang makita ang idol nila sa isang show...

now are you really talking about IKA or about Xian lang or as you put it CELIAM scenes? nakapangit ba sa kwento na wala pang CELIAM moments? and whats really annoying INA KAPATID ANAK ang title... hindi INA KAPATID LIAM...

try niyong gumawa ng isang thread para sa CELIAM wag kayo magwala dito Ina Kapatid Anak thread ito... #annoying

Quote Originally Posted by happykimxi View Post
    Are you the same cherry who's a friend to Ms. Francine/Martina? Just a wild guess coz i often see the same name on twitter
    Yes, that's me. Hello there! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrythegreat View Post
    Yes, that's me. Hello there! :-)
    Naks ang galing ko! Kidding!

I often visit Francine's timeline from time to time (i so love Martina by the way) and i often see her talking to you. i think you're friends with her? I know you gave xian the morning rush book, right? guess i'm just observant and has a good memory

you might even know a few things about the IKA story but i won't even go further on asking; i know you won't spill any So might as well we all enjoy the ride (including the humps and bumps)!

You might want to visit the kimxi thread too (in case you haven't been there yet). See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueR View Post
    Nakikinuod lang tayo lahat... audience lang tayo. kung may ayaw ka wag ka manuod. ganun lang yun kasimple. hindi yung gagawa ka ng protesta na para bang national issue siya... the intelligent thing to do is talk about the show... what you don't like and like about it. hindi pag-usapan kung pa'no siya babaguhin na parang gusto mo pang makipagmeeting kay Charo Santos. Sad to say darling hindi lang ikaw ang audience ng IKA... at hindi lahat patay na patay na makita ang CELIAM...
    Ayoko na sanang sagutin ang nonsensical argument mo..But I can't help myself to point out to you that what I wrote is actually my opinion on the show. Anybody in this blog has been doing that.. You personalized it with me. I can express any opinion on this show like anybody else, I can complain or agree, but if your argument is pointing to me personally, now that's a whole different ballgame. You are giving me the most idiotic explanation, and as far as I'm concerned, I don't have the patience nor the time arguing with somebody who doesn't know what she's talking about.

Ayoko na sanang sagutin ang nonsensical argument mo..But I can't help myself to point out to you that what I wrote is actually my opinion on the show. Anybody in this blog has been doing that.. You personalized it with me. I can express any opinion on this show like anybody else, I can complain or agree, but if your argument is pointing to me personally, now that's a whole different ballgame. You are giving me the most idiotic explanation, and as far as I'm concerned, I don't have the patience nor the time arguing with somebody who doesn't know what she's talking about.
    #fantardalert

TOTALLY AGREE!!! public forum po ito, discussions happen. people are talking about the story and characters so technically it still pertains to the story. Personal attacks shouldnt happen, its uncalled for. If healthy discussion seems inconceivable, scroll down! that is what the button is for. It seems like the word fanatic is always being thrown everytime their is discussion about celiam, nagiging scapegoat na ang word na to. hindi ba natin kayang iprove ang argument natin w/o calling a fan fantard? LOL kung drinking game lang ito dami ng nalasing. ( everytime a poster calls someone a fantard drink)

kasama na rin sa definition ng FANTARD ang mga taong akala mo guguho ang mundo hindi lang makita ang idol nila sa isang show...

now are you really talking about IKA or about Xian lang or as you put it CELIAM scenes? nakapangit ba sa kwento na wala pang CELIAM moments? and whats really annoying INA KAPATID ANAK ang title... hindi INA KAPATID LIAM...

try niyong gumawa ng isang thread para sa CELIAM wag kayo magwala dito Ina Kapatid Anak thread ito... #annoying
    Wow, you're really missing some screws in your brains, parang Margaux ang peg, hindi makaintindi, yun bang argue nang argue without really knowing what the real argument is about. I think you need to research more on what the word fantard really connotes.
    Just watch it, what you say about fantards will backfire on you.

Thank you kryzl!! Amen to what you said. Some people are trying to be intelligent by giving unintelligent argument is just the pits.

nagbibigay lang din ako ng opinion sa opinion niyo. if you have the right may right din ako. as you said public forum nga.

gusto ko lang linawin kung ano ang pinagkaiba ng fan sa fantard para naman marealize ng mga tao dito na ang IKA ay hindi KimXi show. ensemble sila. kung hanggang ngayon hindi pa ito narerealize. may mga nakawalang fantards nga dito. #batobatosalangitangtamaanwagmagalit.

mabuti na lang hindi lahat ng KimXi fans ganyan...

Wow, you're really missing some screws in your brains, parang Margaux ang peg, hindi makaintindi, yun bang argue nang argue without really knowing what the real argument is about. I think you need to research more on what the word fantard really connotes.
    Just watch it, what you say about fantards will backfire on you.
    FANTARDS lang ang magwawala sa comment ko.
    o may lasing na ba???

Wala naman yatang nagwawala. Looks like you're the one who's starting to get freaky here. As long as people are talking about IKA; the story, the flow, the characters involved, they can do so!

Bear with it that more Celiam fans are also active posters in this thread. And Celiam is a big part of IKA! Might be hard to accept but they are. You can invite more from your flock so your voice and your bet can also be heard. There are vocal maja fans here and we don't mind. i haven't seen so much of enchong fans (except of kimchong fans) who post here but they too are welcome. Even fans of beatrice, lucas and yaya are welcome! But what can we do, some fans are more engaging and passionate than the rest. and to tell you honestly, from time to time (and with the power of social media), the management hears what the fan says. and often than not, that's one basis if their artistas are patok. So who has the clamor? don't worry, kimxi fans already did (and are still doing) what they have to do.

fantards or not, this is a free thread. the thing is, the tone and attitude of the one your accusing a 'fantard' is milder than yours. so whose fantard are you?
    Last edited by happykimxi; Jan 5, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happykimxi View Post
    Wala naman yatang nagwawala. Looks like you're the one who's starting to get freaky here. As long as people are talking about IKA; the story, the flow, the characters involved, they can do so!

Bear with it that more Celiam fans are also active posters in this thread. And Celiam is a big part of IKA! Might be hard to accept but they are. You can invite more from your flock so your voice and your bet can also be heard. There are vocal maja fans here and we don't mind. i haven't seen so much of enchong fans (except of kimchong fans) who post here but they too are welcome. Even fans of beatrice, lucas and yaya are welcome! But what can we do, some fans are more engaging and passionate than the rest. and to tell you honestly, from time to time (and with the power of social media), the management hears what the fan says. and often than not, that's one basis if their artistas are patok. So who has the clamor? don't worry, kimxi fans already did (and are still doing) what they have to do (http://kimxianity.blogspot.com/2012/...-from-kim.html)

fantards or not, this is a free thread. the thing is, the tone and attitude of the one your accusing a 'fantard' is milder than yours. so whose fantard are you?
    im an IKA fantard. i see the show as a whole... not just a KimXi show... some FANS get it... some FANTARDS don't...

nagbibigay lang din ako ng opinion sa opinion niyo. if you have the right may right din ako. as you said public forum nga.

gusto ko lang linawin kung ano ang pinagkaiba ng fan sa fantard para naman marealize ng mga tao dito na ang IKA ay hindi KimXi show. ensemble sila. kung hanggang ngayon hindi pa ito narerealize. may mga nakawalang fantards nga dito. #batobatosalangitangtamaanwagmagalit.

mabuti na lang hindi lahat ng KimXi fans ganyan...

I beg to differ. Tinira mo ako personally. Ngayon palulusot ka. You aimed your remarks at me like I was kamikaze na magwawala na. Next time you place your remarks in this blog, make sure wala kang titirahin personal, because people here don't know each other personally. OK, if you understand what I'm pointing at.

baketinay please empty your inbox dear

di ko nilalahat ng kim chiu fans pero kahit nung Tayong Dalawa pa lang,laging may away sa mga threads ng soaps nya dahil sa mga fans nya at ng loveteam nya.

may mga jake cuenca fans dati na nagmukhang kawawa.ayaw na tuloy magpost sa Tayong Dalawa thread.

ok lang kung magreklamo sa dami ng margaux-ethan scenes if you think unnecessary yun para sa story pero kung magrereklamo kasi celyn-liam are not as exposed, parang nakakatawa naman yun. para lang mga bata.

anyway, galit ako sa writers kasi konti lang ang yolanda-lucas at yolanda-zac scenes. danica domingo, grrrr!!

Page 103 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 153 203 ... LastLast