PEx Highlights

Follow PinoyExchange on Instagram!

Get photo updates from TeamPEx for the latest movies, sporting events and showbiz happenings. Follow PEx on Instagram.

read more

The Avengers: Age of Ultron Clique Review

Get an exclusive Avengers pin! It's your turn to call your PEx friends and write your own PEx Clique Review!

read more

PHOTOS: Philippine SuperLiga 2015

Catch your favorite volleybelles in action in our PSL 2015 gallery. Bookmark this link and stay updated!

read more

REVIEW: Avengers: Age of Ultron

TeamPEx goes wild in this superkadupermegaboombastic panel review of the newest comic book blockbuster, Avengers: Age of Ultron.

read more

PHOTOS: RoS Sets Up Game 7 Bout vs TNT

Check out the scenes from Rain or Shine's Game 6 victory over Talk N Text in our game gallery!

read more

Para Sayo, Ang MerlyVogue Na 'To

Sa mga maton, feeling maton, klosetera, out na out, may pake o wala sa boxing: para sa inyo ang special pre-fight episode na ito.

read more

Page 59 of 251 First ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 109 159 ... Last
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 5018
  1. #1161

  2. #1162

  3. #1163
    Tita Ruth...iwan muna kita...may adoration sa parish...be back later.

  4. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by luvwatch_10 View Post
    teaser ng shooting ni Jake Cuenca at Gerald Anderson sa Lighthouse. astig ang dalawang magbok...



    wow..super action nga ito.!!
    ang galing..

  5. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenen View Post
    Tita Ruth...iwan muna kita...may adoration sa parish...be back later.
    Ok Nancy..see you later..

  6. #1166

  7. #1167


    credit to owner

    Hmmm may naalala ako dito

  8. #1168

  9. #1169

  10. #1170

  11. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    https://instagr.am/p/KsINjaOK8y/media/?size=l

    credit to owner

    Hmmm may naalala ako dito

    Ako din Tita Ruth. Ahahaha!

  12. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-th...162434888.html

    Rest In Peace Donna Summer. You Rock!
    I like her ..watched her concert at the Universal Amphitheater years back..rest in Peace Dona Summer

  13. #1173
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality...030855478.html

    I hope a lot of fans voted for her last night. Hopefully she can go to the finals. A little bird told me she will not make it and it saddened me last night so.

  14. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    I like her ..watched her concert at the Universal Amphitheater years back..rest in Peace Dona Summer
    Tita Ruth she did not even looked like she was sick. Well she died gracefully and beautifully then. The music industry will surely miss an ICON.

  15. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality...030855478.html

    I hope a lot of fans voted for her last night. Hopefully she can go to the finals. A little bird told me she will not make it and it saddened me last night so.
    She is good ..i hope she will make it but if not at least she made it to the Top 3

  16. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    She is good ..i hope she will make it but if not at least she made it to the Top 3
    Well I still think she is better than Phillip Phillip though. LOL! I am just saying. Waaaaaa!

  17. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Tita Ruth she did not even looked like she was sick. Well she died gracefully and beautifully then. The music industry will surely miss an ICON.
    True Deenz..that's why i was shocked when I read your post.

  18. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Well I still think she is better than Phillip Phillip though. LOL! I am just saying. Waaaaaa!
    That's what I think too..let's see

  19. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by boysie46 View Post
    That's what I think too..let's see
    Tonight we shall find out. LOL!

  20. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by dmareeb View Post
    Tonight we shall find out. LOL!
    I don't want to watch it kasi I feel nervous.. i will just wait for the result

Page 59 of 251 First ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 109 159 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Hot Topics

SPORTS:

6 days 'til Mayweather-Pacquiao. PExers are excited and raving about the fight in this thread.

6 days 'til Mayweather-Pacquiao. PExers are excited and raving about the fight in this thread.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Awww: JM De Guzman at Jessy Mendiola nagkabalikan na!

Awww: JM De Guzman at Jessy Mendiola nagkabalikan na!

read more
PBA:

Game 7 na sa Wednesday! Sino ang mag-uuwi ng korona, TNT o RoS?

Game 7 na sa Wednesday! Sino ang mag-uuwi ng korona, TNT o RoS?

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to 'Hot Pursuit'!

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to 'Hot Pursuit'!

read more
TRAVEL:

We're currently working on another season of Guess the Location! Subscribe to this thread for game mechanics!

We're currently working on another season of Guess the Location! Subscribe to this thread for game mechanics!

read more