PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

With its perfectly choreographed fight scenes and compelling execution, "Kyoto Inferno" is the perfect bridge to "Legend Ends."

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Page 38 of 255 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 88 138 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by miyam210 View Post
    Ano ba ang current temperature ngayon sa Paris? And right handed ba vehicles doon? Ginawa pa tayong mga detectives ni mahal. Nakakaloka!!!
    Most of europe the driver sits on the left except in UK.

I wanna quote reply but I don't know how.....nakakaloka iniisip natin kung nasaan sya, Baka nagplaplanaforma lang pala sya sa BGC o kaya nagrerest sya sa kanyang serendra condo hahahahaha, remember guys she post pictures kung minsan tapos na event, I noticed that too.....hahahahaha napaghahalata po ba na stalker akech marami akong napapansin,.....hehehehehe

lang pala sa BGC o kaya nagpapahinga sa kanyang serendra condo.....hahahahaha.....remember guys she sometimes post pictures Kung minsan tapos na yung event, I notice that too.....napaghahalata din po bang stalker din ako.....hahahahaha....

Sensya na po sa last post.....anyway have a good day everyone!!!.....sorry admin kachooch naparami po ang post ko.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ineazel180 View Post
    I wanna quote reply but I don't know how.....nakakaloka iniisip natin kung nasaan sya, Baka nagplaplanaforma lang pala sya sa BGC o kaya nagrerest sya sa kanyang serendra condo hahahahaha, remember guys she post pictures kung minsan tapos na event, I noticed that too.....hahahahaha napaghahalata po ba na stalker akech marami akong napapansin,.....hehehehehe

lang pala sa BGC o kaya nagpapahinga sa kanyang serendra condo.....hahahahaha.....remember guys she sometimes post pictures Kung minsan tapos na yung event, I notice that too.....napaghahalata din po bang stalker din ako.....hahahahaha....
    I hope i can help you...sis, yung icon sa lower left side mo......i click mo yung reply with quote na icon....

Hu Mga Kachoochay...thanks for the Link...Have a goosebumps watching...Been a sharon follower for such a long and looking back where she started and the recap of all the movies makes me love her more.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagap1984 View Post
    Thank you soooo much for sharing this...as usual watching her recap her life..where she came from,what she went through and where she's at now always brings tears to me eyes..this intro to her show just validated(again)that I will forever love,support and defend Sharon,KC and everyone connected to these two very special people in my life..again thank you for this..xoxo

Paris to London is 2 hours by Bullet train....
    Quote Originally Posted by miyam210 View Post
    Di ko alam kung gaanong kalayo ang Paris sa London eh or how accessible it is. Do you need a visa to go to Paris from London? Do you have to fly or train or by car lang puwede?

Pag nag-appear si mahal sa concert nila this Saturday, we can safely assume she has decided to give this 'strange' feeling a chance and ready na siya magmahal ulit.

#walangbasaganngtripulitlibrelangmangarap

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiaarlene View Post
    Hu Mga Kachoochay...thanks for the Link...Have a goosebumps watching...Been a sharon follower for such a long and looking back where she started and the recap of all the movies makes me love her more.....
    Hi Ar!..hope you're having a good day..xoxo

Hi Mamageeh...Nice and sunny here but I need to stay home to sleep...napuyat na naman kay Kace...Have a nice day as well...

Hi Ar!..hope you're having a good day..xoxo

hello and goodbye mga kachooch-work mode muna...
    Last edited by rosekc; May 4, 2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: wrong post

o sige sabihin nyo na lang sa akin kung may gaganda pa dito!

Quote Originally Posted by yahlee View Post
    Mir, sure na may Kachoochay sasagot nyan. For KC, she's holding Diplomat passport (UN passport). I don't know kung kasama sya as Sen. Kiko diplomat passport! Kung visit lang yata, baka airport stamping lang frm Paris to London. Doubt it! Kasi Filipino pa rin sya at needed pa rin yong visa kahit cross country.

Suportahan ta ka sis. Sana magkatotoo yong mga hula natin. Bwaahhhh!!!
    sis erl kun diplomat passport gamit ni kc di na nya kailangan ng visa dito sa uk.kailangan nya ng uk visa na makuha sa country of origin mo.usually ang pinaka mahaba na tourist visa nabinibigay ng uk ay 1 year.diba nag concert si kc dito last july sa filipino community,so may valid tourist visa pa sya.si jules anytime,anywhere maka travel sya na walang visa visa kasi british passport sya...pero mas mabuti puntahan nya kitina sa paris sis at doon si sa eiffel tower mag date especially during the night kasi so romantic ang place...lalo na pag mag lights ang eiffel tower maski wala kang plano sagutin ang nanliligaw sa yo pero pero masagot mo ng wala sa oras kasi ang romantic ng place....wahhhhh baka magkita sila doon.

Hello mga Kachooochhhhhs! Grabeh, ang bilis ninyo. First, thank you, thank you, Admin Kachooch sa bolder, braver, edgier new bay (bisaya sa house), er, new haus! Sa mga OLs on this page only... Erliechoochh, HedgeRabbit, MamaGeeh, Sofiaarlene, Elisechoochhhh, Pinkychooch, pynk, Ineazel, rose, tesschoochh, Sharonchoochh and lurking peeps! Hello, helllo, hola to all! Welcome to all new Kachhoooochhhhhhs! Di ko na lang isa-isahin ha, I might miss to mention everyone. So, welcome all na lang and post away and definitely, enjoy your stay! Love to see your posts. Febechooccchhhhh, read your post. You coming here to CA? Enjoy your stay. Whereabouts ba? Bay Area? Anyways, enjoy the weather. It's been really sunny, great weather. Anyways, glad KC's back on twitter and post na rin sya nang pic. One pic lang. I'm curious sa usapang flower, tulips, or some "City of Blinding Lights" reference. Not sure kasi di ko naman mo-access yun mga yun, lalo nang yung Instagram you guys mentioned on here. Anyways, just reading some posts, you guys really crack me up...kung saan-saan mapunta ang usapan -- from Paris, New York, London, to passports and visas, to planes, bullet trains, to barges... LOL... to resident status...

Anyways, post ko lang mga recents tweets ni Julio y Maria! Not sure if posted before. I know the KC's pic has been posted. Wala lang... basta something to share lang.

KC's tweets!

KC Concepcion‏@kc_concepcion 12h
    Hey guys!! I know u got some tweets yesterday from Twitter support... Had a "glitch in the matrix" moment, but all good now! Missed u all! x

KC Concepcion‏@kc_concepcion
    Hello from me & my new BFF, a friend's Pom-Poodle named Chester!

Jules' tweets!
    Oh, hayan na oh, tweeet galore na si Julio.

Jules Knight‏@MrJulesKnight 18m
    Magandang umaga Pinoy friends xx

Jules Knight‏@MrJulesKnight 19m
    Watching 'Enduring Love' with Daniel Craig before he turned into He-Man. Quite dark and weird but very moving...worth a watch.

Jules Knight‏@MrJulesKnight 39m
    This Personal Training must be working. Just ate a steak and a whole side of gammon and I'm still hungry.

Latest FB pics ni Julio!

Backstage at the MYX studio in Manila with Jules Knight.

With Jeremy Wayne, Restaurant Editor of Tatler, at the Tatler Restaurant Awards. with Jules Knight.

At the Tatler Restaurant Awards 2012 with Jules Knight.

Laterz mga Kachooochhhhhs! Love reading all your POVs, posts! Work mode muna ako. Happy Wednesday all!

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry09 View Post
    Hello mga Kachooochhhhhs! Grabeh, ang bilis ninyo. First, thank you, thank you, Admin Kachooch sa bolder, braver, edgier new bay (bisaya sa house), er, new haus! Sa m ga OLs on this page only... Erliechoochh, HedgeRabbit, MamaGeeh, Sofiaarlene, Elisechoochhhh, Pinkychooch, pynk, Ineazel, rose, tesschoochh, Sharonchoochh and lurking peeps! Hello, helllo, hola to all! Welcome to all new Kachhoooochhhhhhs! Di ko na lang isa-isahin ha, I might miss to mention everyone. So, welcome all na lang and post away and definitely, enjoy your stay! Love to see your posts. Febechooccchhhhh, read your post. You coming here to CA? Enjoy your stay. Whereabouts ba? Bay Area? Anyways, enjoy the weather. It's been really sunny, great weather. Anyways, glad KC's back on twitter and post na rin sya nang pic. One pic lang. I'm curious sa usapang flower, tulips, or some "City of Blinding Lights" reference. Not sure kasi di ko naman mo-access yun mga yun, lalo nang yung Instagram you guys mentioned on here. Anyways, just reading some posts, you guys really crack me up...kung saan-saan mapunta ang usapan -- from Paris, New York, London, to passports and visas, to planes, bullet trains, to barges... LOL... to resident status...

Anyways, post ko lang mga recents tweets ni Julio y Maria! Not sure if posted before. I know the KC's pic has been posted. Wala lang... basta something to share lang.

KC's tweets!

Hey guys!! I know u got some tweets yesterday from Twitter support... Had a "glitch in the matrix" moment, but all good now! Missed u all! x

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...29905447_n.jpg

Jules' tweets!

Watching 'Enduring Love' with Daniel Craig before he turned into He-Man. Quite dark and weird but very moving...worth a watch.

This Personal Training must be working. Just ate a steak and a whole side of gammon and I'm still hungry.

Latest FB pics ni Julio!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...52656635_n.jpg

With Jeremy Wayne, Restaurant Editor of Tatler, at the Tatler Restaurant Awards. with Jules Knight.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...83746390_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...94935344_n.jpg

Laterz mga Kachooochhhhhs! Love reading all your POVs, posts! Work mode muna ako. Happy Wednesday all!
    hello libbychooch...goodmorning.

Quote Originally Posted by keke19 View Post
    hello libbychooch...goodmorning.
    Hello Sharonchocccch. Good afternoon from here... Alas dos na diri. Una sa ko nimo, getting ready for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry09 View Post
    Hello mga Kachooochhhhhs! Grabeh, ang bilis ninyo. First, thank you, thank you, Admin Kachooch sa bolder, braver, edgier new bay (bisaya sa house), er, new haus! Sa mga OLs on this page only... Erliechoochh, HedgeRabbit, MamaGeeh, Sofiaarlene, Elisechoochhhh, Pinkychooch, pynk, Ineazel, rose, tesschoochh, Sharonchoochh and lurking peeps! Hello, helllo, hola to all! Welcome to all new Kachhoooochhhhhhs! Di ko na lang isa-isahin ha, I might miss to mention everyone. So, welcome all na lang and post away and definitely, enjoy your stay! Love to see your posts. Febechooccchhhhh, read your post. You coming here to CA? Enjoy your stay. Whereabouts ba? Bay Area? Anyways, enjoy the weather. It's been really sunny, great weather. Anyways, glad KC's back on twitter and post na rin sya nang pic. One pic lang. I'm curious sa usapang flower, tulips, or some "City of Blinding Lights" reference. Not sure kasi di ko naman mo-access yun mga yun, lalo nang yung Instagram you guys mentioned on here. Anyways, just reading some posts, you guys really crack me up...kung saan-saan mapunta ang usapan -- from Paris, New York, London, to passports and visas, to planes, bullet trains, to barges... LOL... to resident status...

KC's tweets!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...29905447_n.jpg

Jules' tweets!

Latest FB pics ni Julio!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...52656635_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...83746390_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...94935344_n.jpg

Hello Libbychooch!!..I wanted to reach out to you about the event coming up in your neck of the woods..was going to pm you but for some reason can't

Holy Guacamole... What happened here???? Page 38???? ang layo nanaman ng lalakarin ko pabalik waaaaaaaaaaaaaa walang awa nyo na.... Ituloy nyo lang..... at akoy sasakay ng edro para mag backread ng mabilisan..... Hokey.... Seee yah laterz alligaterz...
    Hello Libby, Tess, Gina, Pynk, keke, Rose, Sofia and Inea,Erlie... sorry sa dami natin dito di ko na alam kung sino sino pa ang present.... Happy posting guys......carry on......

Hello Libbychooch!!..I wanted to reach out to you about the event coming up in your neck of the woods..was going to pm you but for some reason can't
    Hellllooooooo Ginachoochhhh! Napabalik mo ako. You from SD, right? Parang nabasa ko yung post mo about the concert. I'll try PMing you na lang. I don't know why I can't receive PMs, seguro I need to see if I changed my setttings, pero I didn't think so. Oh well, I'll try to PM you.

Hello mga bro.and sis.! GoodMorning!Afternoon!EVening!love reading all your pov's.thank you sa mga videos and mga pics.ang gagaling ng mga kachooch's!

Quote Originally Posted by marvelz View Post
    Holy Guacamole... What happened here???? Page 38???? ang layo nanaman ng lalakarin ko pabalik waaaaaaaaaaaaaa walang awa nyo na.... Ituloy nyo lang..... at akoy sasakay ng edro para mag backread ng mabilisan..... Hokey.... Seee yah laterz alligaterz...
    Hello Libby, Tess, Gina, Pynk, keke, Rose, Sofia and Inea,Erlie... sorry sa dami natin dito di ko na alam kung sino sino pa ang present.... Happy posting guys......carry on......
    Hellooo Marichoochhhh! How are you? Long time di tayo nakasabay. Ako, heading to work, but good to see you. Catch up with you soonnn.

Page 38 of 255 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 88 138 ... LastLast