Pwede mo din idagdag yung voting thru magic jack.
The absence of Maruja Banaticla from the lineup of the UST Golden Tigresses has made ripples in the volleyball world.read more
While we don't espouse violence, one can't help get more adrenaline watching the game when you see players go at each other at all costs.read more
Jessy Mendiola's time is here. Patiently waiting for her turn in the spotlight, she is proof that good things come to those who wait.read more
Get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug!read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
Pwede mo din idagdag yung voting thru magic jack.
Sa FB http://www.facebook.com/theamericanidolpage
American Idol 2012 (Season 11)
It will be one bloody great week as the top 5 takes on British songs. Rolling Stones, Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Adele, Elton John, Spice Girls, and so many songs of British artists to choose from. Who do you think will make Queen Elizabeth proud?
true kaya ito? alin kaya kay inday dito?
Hollie Cavanagh - John Lennon's "Imagine," One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful"
Skylar Laine -The Rolling Stones' "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" and "Rumour Has It" by Adele
Joshua Ledet - The Beatles' "Oh! Darling," Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know,"
Phil Phillips - Mumford & Sons' "White Blank Page" , The Animals' "House of the Rising Sun"
Jessica Sanchez - Jessie J's "Domino" and Joss Stone's "You Had Me"
What do you think guys?
Can't wait to hear Ledet sing Somwhere Only We Know, don't forget to vote tom. for BeBe Chez
Mga dong mga dai! Wala nang atrasan to ha! kung boboto na rin lang tayo isagad sagad na natin starting this week!
madugo ang labanan naman namannnnn!!!
Ipopost ko lang ulit...
bukas magsigising na tayo ulit ng maaga aa...
hindi parin ako sure sa mga song choices,. lalo na sa 1D song...
Hi to all...
First time to post here in AI thread and sabi ko once na pumasok sa TOP 5 si JSanchez, da-dalas dalasan ko na...Lurker lang ako pero sobrang enjoy ko lahat ng palitan ng kuro-kuro ng bawat isa...
Kudos to all of you...
Sana makapasok si Jessica sa Finale 2...Ka-addict siya talaga...
If that TV Guide article is indeed true and Jessica is singing Domino and You Had Me, gosh, parehong WALANG KWENTA! It doesn't show off her range!
Pwede Domino + mabigat na ballad sana.
HOLLIEPOPS!!! Sana okay na si Hollie ngayon, waaa. Go Hollie!
By Michele Stevens Bernard, TSB Entertainment Writer
Hollie Cavanagh fans, aka Hollie-pops, especially those of us in McKinney, Texas have made it our collective mission to keep our favorite 18-year-old in the running for the title of FOX network’s American Idol. With her big voice, and our Wednesday night votes, at this writing, Hollie finds herself as one of only 5 contestants left standing.
“Thank you to everyone who has been voting for Hollie,” says big brother Luke, “She wouldn’t be where she is without you!”
At this stage in the competition, our commitment to continue voting for Hollie is more important than ever.
“Now is the time that voting is the most crucial,” says Luke, “It’s anyone’s game.”
Voting takes place immediately following the Wednesday night performance, and continues for two hours after the close of the show. Each week, contestants are given a toll-free number for viewers to call at the conclusion of the show. Viewers with an AT&T texting plan may also vote via text. Either of these options allows voters to cast an unlimited number of votes during the two hour window following the show in their time zone. American Idol also allows viewers to cast up to 50 votes online.
“If you sent in 1 vote last week,” suggests Luke, “vote 5 times this week.”
Other ways Hollie-pops can see Hollie all the way to the title of American Idol are:
• Phone A Friend – Remember the commercial that encouraged you to tell 2 friends, and then they tell 2 friends and so on and so on? Ask your friends, neighbors, and co-workers to join the fun and vote with you. Make it easy for them by posting Hollie’s number to your facebook, twitter, and other social media accounts. Send a quick reminder text, or give them a quick call. Be creative, have fun, and encourage your people to do likewise.
• Be A Homer – If you’re like me, you love Skylar, and Josh might make you cry, and you giggle like a school girl when P2 flashes those sexy dimples and sideways grin, but at the end of the day, our hearts and our votes belong to Hollie. Vote for Hollie, Early, Often and Always. Vote splitting doesn’t do any favors for either of your faves.
• Commit – Voting is open from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Let your fingers do the walking over and over and over again.
• Tag Team – How many phones and computers do you have? One woman told me of how she votes on her cell phone, while casting online votes with her iPad. Another McKinney family makes a game of who can vote the most, the fastest, the longest using, iPads, laptops, and landlines.
• Skype – Speaking of internet, consider using an internet based service like Skype to cast your votes.
However you choose to participate in the voting process after Wednesday night’s show, the most important thing to remember is to have fun. The interactive nature and close marriage of reality television and social media have literally made it possible to be an integral part of the game, and an important teammate to Hollie.
“Hollie is trying her best every week," says Luke, "And I know that together, we can take her all the way!”
If you live in McKinney or the surrounding area, please join us in downtown McKinney this Wednsday night, May 2, at the McKinney Performing Arts Center for a community wide American Idol Watch Party in Hollie Cavanagh's honor. Showtime is 7 p.m. Food, drinks, beer and wine will be available for purchase courtesy of Square Burger.
Anderson Ellis @andersontellis
@PPhillipsAI11 Ever thought about doing a @MumfordOfficial Mumford and Sons song? Wife and I think it would fit with your voice very well.
Phillip Phillips @PPhillipsAI11
@andersontellis they dont clear songs..