PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the next American Idol?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollie Cavanaugh

15 4.10%
  • Jessica Sanchez

306 83.61%
  • Joshua Ledet

6 1.64%
  • Phillip Phillips

34 9.29%
  • Skylar Laine

5 1.37%
Page 76 of 251 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 5009
    oops.. wrong thread ata napuntahan ko. chos!

Quote Originally Posted by orangemonkey101 View Post
    May commercial na pala si BB Chez noon. May career na pala 'tong Inday na 'to noon pa man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OAnRyFSAqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szb5TRzxW8
    woah. sa Mexico ba ito? may future sa dancing si Inday. hehe

Kaya ba pinili ni PP si Jessica Rabbit na gusto niya idate dahil ka name ni Jessica?

I ♥ ToniG/ScottyM/Samtin! Jigs03's Avatar
    Okay. for a while naging PhilJess thread ang AI thread.

^ lol at favorite daw nya ang Mexican food.

Quote Originally Posted by meyrs17 View Post
    juiceko....... ano toh!!!!! ito na ba ang tour poster? bidang bida lang si inday!
    pansin ko lang bat wala dito sila shannon at jeremy...yung natanggal sa 12 at 11 finalist....

Quote Originally Posted by _Zei_Emu_ View Post
    ano to Jessicaaaaaa???

http://i.imgur.com/ZNpDd.gif
    holalalala. obvious na kisay kisay si atembang Jessica. parang kay PP lang ata siya ganito ka-giggly kapag after the show interview.

ang galing, ngayon ko lang nagets..kaya pala hindi niya binuo ang pronunciation ng "END" sa DWMFA, kasi nga never ever end..galing!!!

One Big Fight!
    Only the Top 10 go on tour..

Last year, the Top 11 went due to the Save being used at Top 11.

Quote Originally Posted by irresistiblestar View Post
    Kaya ba pinili ni PP si Jessica Rabbit na gusto niya idate dahil ka name ni Jessica?
    Yan din ang naisip ko haha. Anu ba yan, bata pa si Jessica.

sana may maganap na G2G ang mga PEx indaytards when they go on tour dito sa pinas. that would be fun.

I ♥ ToniG/ScottyM/Samtin! Jigs03's Avatar
    ELISE:

But despite the encouragement, Testone doesn't feel she always got great advice from the judges.

"I'd like to say that they were [helpful], but I don't really feel that way, I'm sorry. I feel bad about that," she says, and insists that she doesn't mean that in a bad or cocky way. "It's just different for me. I mean I'm 28, so I'm young, but I've had [tons of experience performing] just because of how much I've done and crammed into the day, not even sleeping sometimes. So I've learned so much, and some things that they say don't line up with what I feel like I've learned on my own."

She continues: "I didn't always feel like it was helpful, or some stuff [they said] I already knew. I'm not saying I'm the best and I know everything -- I hope I don't sound that way -- sometimes it was helpful, but for the most part I don't think it always made sense and I think it's hard to judge someone ... in such a short amount of time in that kind of situation. It's hard to judge someone and tell people who they are when you don't even know who they are."

Hahaha! This make sense. Parang sampal na rin ni Elise sa mga Judges 'to. Pa ulit ulit lang yung mga sinasabe ng mga Judges. Kumbaga eh,Parang ni rerecycle lang nila. Tapos Iba pa yung sinasabe nila sa sinasabe ni Iovine,Eh kanino naman sila makikinig kung ganon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigs03 View Post
    Natawa ako dun sa Pag sabe ni Jessica ng "Dave Matthews" may weird pause pa. Sabay kunyare nahiya,Isasandal lang pala ang Ulo sa balikat ni PP. Kaloka jessica,Harrooot. hahaha! LoL joke.
    lol si Phillip halatang old school "number sign" daw yung hashtag. sabagay tama din naman hehe

Akon says Jessica overqualified for 'Idol

International R&B artist and record producer Akon is ready to offer a record deal to Filipina-Mexican-American Jessica Sanchez should her stint on "American Idol" ends before the final showdown.

During the recent Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami, Akon told entertainment website E! News that he hopes Sanchez would be voted off the reality singing contest, so he can offer her a recording contract ahead.

As in past seasons, the winner of “Idol” gets to sign a record deal with a major music label under the management of 19 Management, which is affiliated with the show.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I kind of want her to get voted off so I can sign her," Akon said. "She's beyond the talent that's supposed to be there. I think she's overqualified, I really do."

"And she's only 16," he added. "Like, I've been around a lot of superstars. I haven't seen anyone at that age sing like that."

Recounting Sanchez’s almost-elimination from the show, Akon said the Pinay’s supporters had become complacent because of her seemingly top spot-ensuring performances.

"[People] naturally assume that she's been voted for because she's so good. So they chose to vote for someone else to kind of even the balance and she's not getting the votes."

Someone tweeted Michael Orland
    Dear @michaelorland PLEASE give our girl Jessica an awesome arrangement like no other. We love you. #blujays #teamjay

Sagot ni Michael Orland
    Michael Orland ‏ @MichaelOrland
    @JSanWorld oh, you are all so sweet. and so supportive of @JSanchezAI11 . I think you'll be VERY happy with her two songs for next week.

American Idol news: RYAN SEACREST confesses "I am a JESSICA SANCHEZ supporter and voted 250 times for her last week"

American Idol host talks about Elise Testone's elimination and that he gets a pretty good idea on how might go home. He also confesses that he is a Jessica Sanchez supporter and that he will continue to support her to the end.

Here's what we got from LA Times as Ryan speaks about last night's eliminations.

Ryan Seacrest: "I knew this was coming. I have taken a poll since Top 7 on who’s going to be eliminated next and the response for the past two weeks was “Elise Testone“."

"I am a Jessica Sanchez supporter (isn’t that obvious already?!), and I think I’m a bit of an ageist I think. Elise Testone seem to be a bit too old for American Idol, don’t you think? I’m not saying that because I think she’s a great artist and has a great voice as well but AI is simply not for her. I mean, she’s 28-years old. I know that I shouldn’t be saying that but life sucks and it is what it is. I’ve been eliminated from some things in my life because of my age – it’s a fact of life."

"She’s done well to be on the Top 6 and I’m sure that somewhere, somehow, she’ll get a record deal. She has already built a fan base and I’m sure those fans will carry her through."

"With Jessica Sanchez on the show, I think Filipinos and Mexicans all over the world have joined forces to vote for her. I, alone voted 250 times last Wednesday night. And I intend to vote each week until the finale. Of the 10 million more votes this week than last season (totalling 58 million votes), 250 of those is mine because I never cast a vote on American Idol."

Source: LATimes

parang narinig ko sina Celine at Mariah dun sa recording ng DWMFA. talagang pang-diva ang boses ni Jessica.

Natawa ako dun sa Pag sabe ni Jessica ng "Dave Matthews" may weird pause pa. Sabay kunyare nahiya,Isasandal lang pala ang Ulo sa balikat ni PP. Kaloka jessica,Harrooot. hahaha! LoL joke.
    hindi nakayanan ni ateng jessica ang pag eye to eye contact niya kay Philip

-----

susme! out of 4 na videos na napanuod ko. panay lang ang pagtingin ni inday kay PP.

ELISE:

But despite the encouragement, Testone doesn't feel she always got great advice from the judges.

"I'd like to say that they were [helpful], but I don't really feel that way, I'm sorry. I feel bad about that," she says, and insists that she doesn't mean that in a bad or cocky way. "It's just different for me. I mean I'm 28, so I'm young, but I've had [tons of experience performing] just because of how much I've done and crammed into the day, not even sleeping sometimes. So I've learned so much, and some things that they say don't line up with what I feel like I've learned on my own."

She continues: "I didn't always feel like it was helpful, or some stuff [they said] I already knew. I'm not saying I'm the best and I know everything -- I hope I don't sound that way -- sometimes it was helpful, but for the most part I don't think it always made sense and I think it's hard to judge someone ... in such a short amount of time in that kind of situation. It's hard to judge someone and tell people who they are when you don't even know who they are."

Hahaha! This make sense. Parang sampal na rin ni Elise sa mga Judges 'to. Pa ulit ulit lang yung mga sinasabe ng mga Judges. Kumbaga eh,Parang ni rerecycle lang nila. Tapos Iba pa yung sinasabe nila sa sinasabe ni Iovine,Eh kanino naman sila makikinig kung ganon?

toommooohh! di deserve ng mga hinayupak na mga judges na mabayaran ng milyon milyon dahil wala naman silang mga kredibilidad. mas gusto ko pa mentoring nila Aguilera, Levine sa The voice dahil tutuk sila contestants. Elise will do better out of Idol and when the time comes, baka tsugi na rin yang tatlong walang kwentang judges ng AI na yan.

Quote Originally Posted by _Zei_Emu_ View Post
    lol si Phillip halatang old school "number sign" daw yung hashtag. sabagay tama din naman hehe

http://i.imgur.com/Lt8Ku.gif

buti di sinabi pound sign key....

Page 76 of 251 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 86 126 176 ... LastLast