FREE Entrepreneurship Briefing Sessions
DATE: May 8, 2012
1:30pm - 2:30pm - How To Be An Entrepreneur (How To Start Your Business)
* Participants will be oriented on the rewards/risks and trials of going into business, Business Development Cycle, and Saving Cycle
2:45pm - 4:00pm - Barangay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE) Law
* Participants will be oriented on the incentives and benefits of small businesses registered under the BMBE Law:
- Exemption from tax arising for income arising from the operations of the enterprise
- Exemption from the Coverage of the Minimum Wage Law
- Credit delivery - special service window from banks that will service the financing needs of BMBE registered under this Act.
VENUE: Dept. of Trade and Industry - Bureau of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development (BMSMED)
5th Floor TRade and Industry Building
361 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
Tel. Nos. : 751.5076 / 897.1693
Briefing Sessions are for FREE. This is on a first-come, first-served basis due to the limited capacity of the venue. Handouts and certificate of attendance will also be provided.